DOWLING'S FURNITURE REPAIR

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2010

We have served Brevard County since 1989. We are Licensed and Insured...

My family and I have been dedicated to the restoration of antiques furniture and art objects for the past 60 years and we have enjoyed every moment. I personally travel to Rome and Florence at least once a year to attend seminars, to improve our skills and learn new techniques.

Due to our wonderful customer referrals, we are currently scheduling new projects approximately 10 weeks out. We are an Antique Restoration, Furniture Refinishing, and Custom Furniture and Cabinetry business with over 35yrs. experience.

At Gaia Stone Gallery, we pride ourselves in our ability to give you the best material the world of Natural Stone, Cabinets and Floors has to offer. Our gallery was built to best display all the pieces of art we carry. Our Showrooms are like art galleries or museums. You will have a one of a kind experience here.

08/31/2018

I have four kitchen chairs that are about 25 years old and the back broke off two of them and the others were starting to get loose. I took them to Dowling's and he repaired them and they are as good as new. I was also surprised at the very reasonable price. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repaired four kitchen chairs

06/25/2018

Outstanding restoration. Well worth the money spent!

Description of Work
Refinished 1938 roll top desk.

06/25/2018

Great!!! I would use them again.

Description of Work
repaired two antique end tables

04/23/2018

The back of the chair was broken in several places including where it mounts into the seat frame. Larry repaired all of the damage as promised. He is a master craftsman and left no blemishes. The work was completed ahead of schedule and the cost was relatively modest ($155). Thank you for the truly excellent service!

Description of Work
Repaired cherry wood dining room chair.

05/08/2017

Larry did a great job. Can not tell it was ever damaged.

Description of Work
Damaged café chair during shipping move.

Wood Repair, Custom Build Furniture