Florida Coast Skylights LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2016

27042 Firebush Drive

Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Retailer and wholesaler of traditional and tubular skylights and solar attic fans....

06/12/2022

Judy T.

It was awesome! I called on a Friday and John got back to me immediately. Within 5 days the job was done. Very impressed with how neat and smoothly everything went. I love how bright my bathroom is now. Thank you!

Description of Work
I had a solar tubular skylight installed in my master bathroom.

01/26/2022

Elizabeth F.

Perfect. Everything was exactly as described. Work was done timely and in a professional manner. The light gives natural light to a large area. Couldn’t be happier with it. Love it.

Description of Work
Tubular skylight installation

01/14/2022

Tamra G.

John and Alberto did a great job with installation of our 18' tubular skylight in our kitchen! We love it! Great communication, efficient, responsive, and friendly! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tubular Skylight

11/12/2021

Robert W.

The installers tore two shingles during installation. They poured tar over them instead of letting me know. I discovered it a couple of months later. They said they were going to come fix them (I picked up replacement shingles). They never have. I don't recommend a company that will damage your roof, not tell you about it, do a substandard repair, then when they agree to come fix it, stop answering your emails and calls.

Description of Work
Installation of five skylights

10/05/2021

Robert T.

I had a 30 year old polycarbonate skylight that was cracked and causing a leak on my ceiling. John removed the old skylight and replaced it with a new Impact Curb Mount Glass Skylight. He explained all the details beforehand and then went through it step-by-step as the job was being done. The skylight looks great and I can notice the difference in reduced heat from sunlight in the room. This was for a 2-story stilt home and the work was done professionally and in a timely manner. I highly recommend using Florida Coast Skylights LLC.

Description of Work
Replaced an old skylight

09/22/2021

David S.

They installed a new sky light, without a problem, but when I later contacted them to come out to repair a different sky light, that they had previously worked on and that fell down into my kitchen, they have ignored my requests for over three weeks.

Description of Work
Install and repair tubular sky lights.

08/26/2021

John C.

Very satisfied with skylight sales person was very professional and detailed explaining the product and installation professionally work on installation skylights inside and outside the house he noted a water leak in our attic and took pictures for needed repairs which was under warranty with another company excellent protecting floors and furniture and cleaning up workers after installationVery happy with the lighting and night lights add it to the skylight would highly recommend Florida coastal skylights

Description of Work
Two 18inch tubular skylights with Solar night light

08/17/2021

Joe P.

John and his installer were very punctual and maintained a constant line of communication with the whole process prior to installation. The installation itself went great, and I couldn't be anymore satisfied with the end result. The skylight makes a world of difference in my living room and have already received many compliments on it. My whole family has used Florida Coast Skylights for their services and has been very satisfied. I would definitely recommend anyone else to them who's thinking of getting a skylight or attic fan installed also.

Description of Work
Solar attic fan and tubular skylight

Category skylights,solar panels

03/08/2021

Yanick M.

Everything went exceptionally well. John made several trips to our home and brought in his roofer and salesperson to ensure that we were making the right choice and that the locations for the installations were adequate. He was patient, offered suggestions and we did not feel pressured. We are very satisfied with the end product and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Installation of 2 skylights and 2 solar tubes

Category skylights,solar panels

02/15/2021

Dan B.

They were done in a few hours. I have plenty of light now!

Description of Work
Tubular skylights and night lights

Solar Energy World LLC

Solar Energy World is a top-rated solar system design and installation company for residential and commercial property owners in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Florida and Washington DC. Our mission is to give more people the power to reduce their dependence on dirty energy to foster financial and environmental security for their children and grandchildren because we believe tomorrow matters. We have installed thousands of solar panel systems since our founding in 2009. Solar Power World, the industry’s leading source for solar technology, development and installation news, released their annual Top 500 North American Solar Contractors List in July 2019. Our company made the list again achieving a rank of 85 for total Kilowatts installed in the USA in 2018, moving up from our previous ranking of 117. We also improved our rank of number 24 for total residential kW installed in 2018, now ranking 15 on the list nationwide and have held on to the number one spot for residential installations in Maryland for the third year in a row. In just 10 years we have gone from installing 8-10 solar systems a month to an average of 140 installs a month, making us the fastest-growing, independently-owned Solar Installation company in the region.

All American Solar LLC

All American Solar, LLC is a solar and home improvement company located in the Central Florida area. We built this company based on the American culture of hard work and efficiency, focusing on high quality work and providing excellent customer service. One of our main goals is to do everything possible to help Florida residents in making solar, green and energy efficient upgrades to their homes in an affordable manner. We provide FREE in-home evaluations and information to assist property owners in qualifying for pilot programs, utility rebates, federal and county/state incentives. All American Solar, LLC is continuing to build on our already strong community presence, and we strive to eventually become a household name in the state of Florida. We proudly stand behind our blue collar workers, retirees, disabled Veterans and Military solar specialists.

Excel Home Solar

We provide the whole range of residential solar products and services to customers throughout the state of Florida. From simple, yet effective, solar attic fans to a complete solar PV installation and financing, With over 25 years of solar installation experience, our customers always get the very highest quality products, professional service and, of course, our unparalleled customer support.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Retail & wholesale traditional and tubular skylights and solar attic fans.