Cheap Lock & Key Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2015

Cheap Lock & Key was founded by Mike Widlak in over 12 years ago and has been serving the Greater Tampa Bay, FL area ever since. The company is a family owned and operated business. Mike actually got his start from his family roots with his father and uncle also being locksmiths since 1986. One thing that makes our locksmith services stand out from the others is the way we treat our customers and perform our jobs. At Cheap Lock & Key, our customers are everything. We treat every single job and every single customer as if they were our own family member. You can expect to receive the highest quality locksmith services for the best prices in town. We can do this because we're not looking to make a lot off of each customer. We have built a large customer family and add to it every day. Here at Cheap Lock & Key, we are a small company. We have 6 locksmiths that work for us and we are serious about our business. We continuously do continuing education to stay on top of the newest locksmith techniques and technologies. Along with continuing education, we also support and participate in the largest locksmith trade shows in America - ALOA and Just Cars. Now that you've read a little about us, give us a call to handle your locksmith needs so you can see first hand what we are all about - our customers....

Florida Keys Locksmith

Family Owned and Operated Business for over 30 years. (24/7.) Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges Apply. Preferred communication is via phone. Additional Phone #'s- 727-781-6811, 727-734-3004, 727-376-0655 and 813-929-0500

SoFlo Locksmiths LLC.

SoFLo Locksmiths We are a team of licensed and insured professionals. Our goal is to provide everyone of our clients with an easy, fast and honest experience. We take pride in assisting clients who are locked out of their business, car or home. If you would like to upgrade your security our skilled technicians can effectively replace or freshly install the locks on your property. Here at SoFLo we also specialize in cutting, programming and reflashing any automotive key. We are a trusted partner amongst many dealerships across the greater Tampa bay area. Contact us for more information: 813-278-1668

03/23/2018

Quick and simple. Excellent professional service!

Description of Work
Rekeying 3 doors

03/20/2018

Excellent!!!

Description of Work
New key made

11/07/2017

Mike was fabulous. He was on time, professional, and courteous. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Re-key/replace lost Smart Key.

11/06/2017

I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to anyone who needs a locksmith or have any type of key work done for their car.

Description of Work
I needed to get a key fob made for my Mercedes. The technician showed up when he said he was going to be there. Did the job within a timely fashion and was very pleasant and informative.

Category

10/24/2017

It was an Excellent service. The price was very affordable. I Gladly recommend this company to anyone in need of a locksmith with excellent experience, compassionate and bilingual.100+% Satisfaction.

Description of Work
Car lockout and new keys

10/24/2017

I lost the remote portion of the smart key to my 2013 Cadillac XTS. The dealership wanted a ridiculous amount of money to replace and program a new key. So I went online and found Cheap Lock & Key in Tampa, FL. I gave them a call and Mike gave me the price upfront and it was MUCH better than the dealership's price. I agreed and Mike came to my home that same day. As promised, he programmed a new k...

Description of Work
Replacement of smart key for my 2013 Cadillac XTS.

Category locksmith

Thank You [Member Name Removed] !

Outstanding service,price and professional

Description of Work
Needed locks changed.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal