Big Dog Fence Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

Additional contact person - Alan Lanier....

Billy Hay Excavating And Bobcat Service

I am a state licensed Under Ground Utility and Excavation contractor with 20+ years of experience. we do all types of dirt and concrete projects. including removal and installation. Demolition of structures property clean up. We are a very diversified company.

Family Fence Co

Family Fence is your first selection for your fencing needs. Our aim is to provide the highest quality fence while still offering the best possible price and service to our customers. From your initial call to the finished product, we provide an unmatched prompt and courteous service throughout the counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, and Pinellas. The cost is determined by the job and no travel charges. We can be contacted at familyfencefla@gmail.com via email and our additional address is PO Box 1171 Lithia, FL 33547.

Florida State Fence

Florida State Fence is Tampa Bay’s largest and most respected fence company. We are located in Tampa and serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients in Brandon, Carrollwood, Land O’ Lakes, New Tampa, Odessa, Riverview, Valrico, Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas. We have been installing high-quality fences for clients in the Tampa Bay area for over ten years, and have earned a reputation as a company that provides high quality work and delivers excellent customer service. Check us out online at www.floridastatefence.com Or call us at 813-413-7844

Offers by Florida State Fence on Angi

12/06/2018

Very disappointed in Big Dog Fence. I was referred to them by a family member and gave them a call even though they are 45 minutes to an hour away from my house. I decided to hire them without getting estimates from any companies closer to me. I'm assuming the distance between us caused the lack of care. I wasn't living in the house at the time so I can't speak on the punctuality of the installers...

Description of Work
486 feet of chain link and 14 foot rolling gate

Category fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

11/11/2017

Great company. The company had to do some extras to get the permit, because I didn't have the survey needed. The old fence was removed and the new one installed in hours. Alan and Mitch, in the office, are professional, helpful, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Had a wooden fence removed and replaced with a 6 foot vinyl fence.

Category fencing

12/14/2016

I would like to say that Big Dog Fence is one of the best companies that I had the pleasure as a homeowner to work with. They worked quickly and did an amazing job, and we are extremely satisfied with our new fence. The old fence was removed and the new fence was completely installed within 2 days. If we had any questions, Alan was prompt to return our call and explain everything to us again. I wo...

Description of Work
Removal of wooden privacy fence and installation of PVC privacy fence.

Category fencing

11/07/2015

The salesman, Bob, returned my call promptly and arrived on time for our appointment. His quote and drawing reflected exactly what we discussed. The time for the scheduling of the job was reasonable. However, the installers did not follow the salesman's drawing and installed one gate improperly. I contacted the scheduler, Alan, to discuss the problem and he didn't seem to understand the problem at...

Description of Work
Installed two new gates and replaced a latch on a pool gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

09/08/2015

I requested an estimate, and Bob came out, looked at the fence gate and support posts. He had to have a gate custom made to fit the space and noted that two new support posts would also be installed. Within a week the gate was in and the installation scheduled. The day of the installation Deon called indicating that the installer was ill and would come the next day. He did and was right on time. T...

Description of Work
Big Dog Fence replaced the gate on my vinyl fence.

Category fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

07/22/2015

Great. I thought they were going to call on a certain day to schedule a repair but when I got home that day the repair guy was at my house finishing up the repair. He had found an additional problem (very small) and repaired it also all for the original quote. So easiest repair job ever!

Description of Work
Fixed both gates for my wooden fence. I had a really hard time finding someone qualified who was willing to do a small fence repair job.

06/26/2013

Once they got to work they did a very good job. They brought a quite a few men and went to work and got it done in one day which was good for me. The only problem I had with them, I had an appointment with them to start work and they showed up like 3 o'clock and there was a storm coming in and he wanted to go to work which I prevented him from doing because I needed it done in one day so that the property was not left unprotected. So the next day they showed up with the whole crew, got here early and did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Big Dog Fence Inc to put in a bunch of fencing for me and a gate.

10/28/2012

See above. No problems, started early and completed the project without any issues. Fence looks great.

Description of Work
They removed a wooden fence and installed a new vinyl privacy fence with 2 gates. Alan promptly return my phone call to schedule an appointment for an estimate. He was very professional, explained what would be done and answered the questions I had before I needed to even ask them. Took measurements, requested to review a copy of my survey (no other fence company did ), provided samples, discussed stye, warranty, explained in detail the fence materials to be used and the manner the fence would be installed. The crew started earlier than expected. I was called prior to beginning the work and once they were finished, was contacted to see if I had any questions or concerns. All material was cleaned up and removed as expected. They did an excellent job!

05/21/2010

They came out to see the project. We had spoken on the phone and I had let them know what I was looking for. When he came to see it, he had brochures and samples of the available options with him. I received quotes for 3 different options that very same evening. I (of course) picked the one that was not available locally and had to be special ordered. I was told it would be 3-6 weeks. 10 days later I got a call to say that they could install in two days time. They arrived as promised, worked extremely hard for 2 days and finished the job as promised. There was a minor issue where the gap under the boards In one are was large enough for our small dog to get through. I called and the matter was resolved by the next morning.They did everything they said they would and even went beyond. They removed all the old fencing material and even took a small amount of old debris which was on the property. Everyone I dealt with was polite, considerate and hard working. I would recommend them unconditionally. Keep in mind that the expense of the project was my choice, I was given more economic options and chose to go with a more expensive product.

Description of Work
Replaced old chain link fence with a privacy vinyl fence.

11/27/2009

My husband and I wanted a vinyl privacy fence for us and our dogs. It's about 300 feet of fencing that we needed. We got several estimates before choosing Lanier. They weren't the cheapest, but they were comparable to the others. We chose them, because we really liked Alan's professionalism and how he explained the process that they use. When the installers came to do the job, certain details weren't communicated to them, but it was fine. We talked to them about it. They were very experienced and addressed our requests without a problem. In the end, the fence came out great! Our backyard is a slight hill, and they made it look so nice. And the features he mentioned, like the tension wire on the bottom of the chain link section were so important. One of the dogs tried to dig under the fence a week later, but the chain link didn't bend (because of the tension wire), and he gave up. Lanier also threw in some concrete buried in front of the gates in case they tried to dig and escape there. Overall, we definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 200 feet of vinyl privacy fence and 100 feet of chain link fence with 2 gates.

Category fencing contractor

Fencing - vinyl, picket, wood, privacy, aluminum, chain link. Aluminum ornamental gates, automatic gate operators

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal