Alca Plumbing

Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

Family owned & operated.

05/25/2018

steve K.

Called Monday morning and they got to my house as promised on Thursday morning to complete my kitchen overhaul with new sink and faucet and rebuild all the old under sink plumbing. Anthony did an excellent job and I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Rebuild all plumbing for kitchen sink, install new sink and new faucet.

12/01/2017

Brian C.

I needed a new hot water heater. I’m VERY happy I decided to call ALCA Plumbing. My call was answered quickly and we set a same-day appointment. The guy arrived on time, friendly and instantly helpful. As a weird coincidence, my neighbor showed up outside -- it turned out that he called ALCA plumbing too, for his own issue and his appointment was set that day as well. My neighbor has been a customer for a while apparently, and I can understand why. These guys know what they’re doing and they stand by their work. Now, ALCA is not the cheapest -- and their payment policy is a throwback to 1989 (cash or check only) - but, whatever. Bottom line: I would not hesitate to call ALCA again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I needed a new hot water heater.

07/17/2017

Gregory M.

It went well.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and repair waste disposal and toilet leak.

10/12/2016

Melonie W.

He came out and cut up my wall in area that was not needed.

Description of Work
I needed someone to come out because pipes were leaking.

Category bathtub refinishing

09/30/2016

Virginia V.

03/17/2016

Charles D.

Description of Work
Excellent workmanship and quality professionalism

03/16/2016

Charles D.

Description of Work
corrected a Toilet water leak and made a Plumbing inspection etc.

Category plumbing, water softeners

07/09/2015

Jacqueline C.

Description of Work
I have used Alca Plumbing twice in the past year. Anthony did a great job installing a new sink, faucet and disposal in my new counter tops. He also replaced my old toilet. I was very pleased with his work and would definitely call him again should I need a plumber.

06/22/2015

PATRICIA B.

Description of Work
Replaced pipe in kitchen. Excellent workmaenship. Would recommend them highly.

01/14/2015

Helen M.

Description of Work
Repair outdoor spigot

09/10/2014

Patricia C.

Category plumbing

Thank you, please call us in the future or with any questions that we can help.

07/08/2014

Charles D.

...arrived on time, provided the work quickly and professionally. I highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Plumber re-built (with new parts) the entire Toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. Please call if any questions

06/18/2014

James C.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. I am very happy to help.

08/26/2013

janice A.

They were excellent. They were very reasonable with their fees. They were very clean and efficient. That's my plumber now. They replaced a gasket underneath the toilet which I though was going to be really expensive, but we only paid $60. We live probably about twenty or more miles from his office round trip. So, I thought that was really good. We have a three story house and this bathroom happen to be on the top story. We noticed that in the kitchen we had a mark on our ceiling and it turned out that the gasket under the commode in the master bath was leaking. I guess it deteriorated. So, he came, tore the toilet off and replaced that and cleaned up. You did not even know he was here after he left. We really like the way he is doing business.We have not had a problem. They came right away. They were right on-time. They were professional but yet very friendly.

Description of Work
Alca Plumbing replaced a gasket underneath the toilet.

08/07/2013

Russell M.

I called early in the morning; Anthony gave me an approx. time of arrival and called before he arrived. Hequickly figured out the problem, replaced the garbage disposal. I checked the next day under the sink and was concerned that the leak was still present..I called Anthony and he came over quickly tightened a seal (no charge, very very nice) problem solved! I will definitely call him again if I have a need.

Description of Work
diagnosed leak in garbage disposal which he replaced.

07/10/2013

Ruth D.

Tony and his assistant came when they said they would. They assessed the job and gave me an estimate. He needed a part, which he ordered and he kept me informed of the arrival of the part. He came and did the work and made sure that the softener was working properly and he charged me what he said he would. He also took a look at my water meter as I was being charged for an incredible amount of water usage. He charged me nothing for the extra work. I would definitely recommend him. He was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Fixed installation of a water softener. Checked water meter for leaks.

05/11/2013

William & Jennifer S.

Anthony was very professional, friendly and courteous. I would recommend him and will call him again for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Replaced the main shut off valve to house, toilet and washer.

05/04/2013

Carol D.

Came home lat evening to find water pouring out of shower. Tried everything to make it stop but out of my skill to fix. Called a few places on Angie's list. Anthony answered the phone at ALCA # and was very helpful in diagnosing the issue, asking me who the manufacturer was and came by shortly after. Wihtin an hour he had everthing fixed and working perfectly. Even improved water pressure in my shower. Also had the drain "unplugged" . Pricing was reasonable especially when work was done late evening. Next time I have any plumbing issue, ALCA is the first place I will call.

Description of Work
Fixed corroded shower piece turns water on and off.

05/29/2012

Erin W.

If you are in the Wesley Chapel area this is the plumber you need to contact. Professional, trustworthy and reliable. Would not call anyone else!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replaced

08/19/2011

Michael C.

Anthony did a great job. I have used him in the past to replace a water heater and because of the good job he did I had him come out to do more work. Prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Very good prices as well. Consider him if you are in the New Tampa area! I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had my old garbage disposal removed and a new one installed.

07/19/2011

janice A.

Really glad I decided on this company. There were a lot to choose from. Anthony the owner came, was on time. He was very professional, yet friendly. They even removed their shoes before entering, and the repair job was done quickly, neatly, and fair price charged. We had a stain on our ceiling on the middle floor of our home, we suspected our master bath commode was leaking, our assumption was correct. They were prepared, didn't ask me to supply anything, not even a towel. This is now my plumber, so I wont have to spend so much time deciding next time. I would gladly recommend him and is company to my friends.

Description of Work
Stain on ceiling on middle floor of our home, suspected leakage on top floor.

08/26/2010

Dave B.

I have used this company before and have never used another plumber since. Anthony is polite, clean, and very knowledgeable about his profession. He has always been prompt in his service. He generally either puts covers on his shoes when he comes into your home, or takes off his shoes so as not to get dirt on your floors. He is very expedient and thorough. The problem was a leaking toilet that required a new wax ring. Because my toilets are not seated inside the tile (as they should be), he made sure to add a second ring to make sure it wouldn't leak further. He then reseated everything and then re-grouted around the toilet. Also, one of the bolts had rusted which he replaced at no charge. I have recommended him to friends several times and truly would give him two thumbs up on just about any job related to plumbing. Great company, great guy.

Description of Work
I had water leaking into my ceiling (obviously from either a toilet or shower). Anthony was prompt in his service and knew exactly what to do.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Quality Water Guy LLC

We are a water purification and water softener company. Here to help you with all your water purification and softening needs you may have. We also can help you with any fencing needs as well.

2022 Super Service Award

Branch Water Inc.

Our goal is to understand your concerns about your water and educate you on the options to fix those concerns. In most cases, we will provide you a few different options and explain the pros and cons of each selection. We never use high-pressure sales tactics or scare customers into buying from us. We don't install homeowner provided equipment. We specialize in residential water treatment. We aren't plumbers or electricians also trying to sell you water treatment too. We offer salt/chlorine delivery service, annual maintenance agreements, and on-demand service of most major manufacturers. We are a Water Right & CareSoft dealer servicing Polk County , Western Osceola County (Celebration, Four Corners, Reunion, Champions Gate), and Eastern Hillsborough County (Plant City, Dover). All are manufactured in the USA.

Plumbing, repipes, sewer replacement, faucets, water heaters, toilets, water softener & jet cleaning.