Alca Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

Family owned & operated....

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
#1 Advanced Water Treatment

Servicing greater Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties since 2011. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. is locally owned and operated, Our staff is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Clean water is very important and we believe that everyone should have it, that is why we try to work with everybody's budget. We offer free in-home water analysis and consultations because we want a chance for you to meet us and see what we have to offer to you and your family or business. Trust us with your water and... you will be happy that you did. Our company is built on strong values and customer satisfaction. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. offers the most advanced and newest technology systems on the market. Our systems are energy conservative, water conservative, built with the best materials, and user friendly. Ask about our salt free and chemical free options. We also have financing options available and limited lifetime warrenties on our top line products. We can fix All water problems and conditions, whether your water leaves stains throughout your home (dishes, sinks, appliances, toilet bowls), smells, has bacteria or viruses in it, leaves rust stains, taste bad or you want to protect your pipes, appliances or just want softer smoother skin and hair. Water treatment has many benefits on your health and in your home. Give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you and giving you the best service that you deserve.

Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions

With over 10 years of experience in the water treatment system industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything involving water treatment systems. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with you!

05/25/2018

Called Monday morning and they got to my house as promised on Thursday morning to complete my kitchen overhaul with new sink and faucet and rebuild all the old under sink plumbing. Anthony did an excellent job and I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Rebuild all plumbing for kitchen sink, install new sink and new faucet.

12/01/2017

I needed a new hot water heater. I’m VERY happy I decided to call ALCA Plumbing. My call was answered quickly and we set a same-day appointment. The guy arrived on time, friendly and instantly helpful. As a weird coincidence, my neighbor showed up outside -- it turned out that he called ALCA plumbing too, for his own issue and his appointment was set that day as well. My neighbor has been a custom...

Description of Work
I needed a new hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/12/2016

He came out and cut up my wall in area that was not needed.

Description of Work
I needed someone to come out because pipes were leaking.

Category bathtub refinishing

07/08/2014

...arrived on time, provided the work quickly and professionally. I highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Plumber re-built (with new parts) the entire Toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. Please call if any questions

08/26/2013

They were excellent. They were very reasonable with their fees. They were very clean and efficient. That's my plumber now. They replaced a gasket underneath the toilet which I though was going to be really expensive, but we only paid $60. We live probably about twenty or more miles from his office round trip. So, I thought that was really good. We have a three story house and this bathroom happen ...

Description of Work
Alca Plumbing replaced a gasket underneath the toilet.

08/07/2013

I called early in the morning; Anthony gave me an approx. time of arrival and called before he arrived. Hequickly figured out the problem, replaced the garbage disposal. I checked the next day under the sink and was concerned that the leak was still present..I called Anthony and he came over quickly tightened a seal (no charge, very very nice) problem solved! I will definitely call him again if I have a need.

Description of Work
diagnosed leak in garbage disposal which he replaced.

07/10/2013

Tony and his assistant came when they said they would. They assessed the job and gave me an estimate. He needed a part, which he ordered and he kept me informed of the arrival of the part. He came and did the work and made sure that the softener was working properly and he charged me what he said he would. He also took a look at my water meter as I was being charged for an incredible amount of water usage. He charged me nothing for the extra work. I would definitely recommend him. He was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Fixed installation of a water softener. Checked water meter for leaks.

Category plumber","water heater installer

05/11/2013

Anthony was very professional, friendly and courteous. I would recommend him and will call him again for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Replaced the main shut off valve to house, toilet and washer.

05/04/2013

Came home lat evening to find water pouring out of shower. Tried everything to make it stop but out of my skill to fix. Called a few places on Angie's list. Anthony answered the phone at ALCA # and was very helpful in diagnosing the issue, asking me who the manufacturer was and came by shortly after. Wihtin an hour he had everthing fixed and working perfectly. Even improved water pressure in my shower. Also had the drain "unplugged" . Pricing was reasonable especially when work was done late evening. Next time I have any plumbing issue, ALCA is the first place I will call.

Description of Work
Fixed corroded shower piece turns water on and off.

05/29/2012

If you are in the Wesley Chapel area this is the plumber you need to contact. Professional, trustworthy and reliable. Would not call anyone else!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replaced

Category plumber","water heater installer

Plumbing, repipes, sewer replacement, faucets, water heaters, toilets, water softener & jet cleaning.