Creative Contracting Group

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2012

We at Creative take pride in each and every job. With Creative you are assured that everybody in the company knows about your job. We do this so no customer receives less then a perfect outcome. We work on the same page everyday. We specialize in all phases of construction from the ground, out and up....

Treasure Coast Decorating

Treasure Coast Decorating has just 5 employees whom are all from a painting background,the owner is a fourth generation painter with almost 25 yrs in the trade.At T.C.D. we strive for client satisfaction,we offer 10% senior discounts on any project.

J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering

J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering has been serving Palm Beach County since 1993. We provide free estimates and specialize in Stucco and Plastering repairs and projects for your home. Call us direct at (561) 644-0718

Exterior Wall Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in stucco services and repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/28/2016

The entire job from start to finish was exceptional. The people of the company and the quality of the work was outstanding.. The o price was good. I have nothing bad to say about them. I was referred by a co-worker and they were doing some work on our clubhouse here in West Palm. Everything was as promised, no surprises. And he was not going to accept anything less than our total satisfaction.

Description of Work
Entire Kitchen Rebuild

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

09/17/2015

Creative had some decent ideas, but we never got much further. They came over and the guy who seemed to know exactly what he was doing, but was very annoying in one aspect because he kept asking me for a budget and he would tell me what he could do for that amount of money. If you have no idea, how do you decide on the levels of countertops and a backsplash, etc. They would send us to different pl...

Description of Work
We got kind of a quote from Creative for a kitchen remodel. This included taking down part of a wall, taking out the cabinets that were there and putting in new ones, taking out the countertops and putting in new ones and taking out the sink.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

06/24/2015

Attentive, responsive, quality is great.!

Description of Work
Removed existing privacy fence, furnish & install new tan PVC fence and gates.

Category home remodeling

09/15/2014

This was a partial kitchen rennovation and it went well. My husband and I supplied all the materials. Each team of men had a specific job and they came each day in order and did their jobs well. They were very professional and polite... helps if you know Spanish. The job went fast and after 8 days, the new kitchen was done. I liked the fact that the bosses stopped by to see how the job was going a...

Description of Work
They took my tiered breakfast island and made it all one level, increased length by 4 inches so I could have an additional 3 drawer cabinet, installed new granite countertops, new tile backsplash and new sink and faucetry.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

07/29/2014

Well, let me tell you, Christian came to see me on Friday the 11th in the morning, he took measurements. I was adamant about travatine and he showed me some samples. My husband went away on the day before and I asked Christian if he could do it before he came back, which was 5 days later!. His man Orlando and team turned up on Tuesday morning and by 3.30 pm, my patio was done! Amazing service, cou...

Description of Work
They laid a Travetine, 16x30 Patio. Removing old pavers.

Category home remodeling

04/15/2014

This company is excellent. Had them complete a small garden border for us with some leftover bricks from our paver job. I also had my paver path/patio sealed by them in January. Creative Contracting Group stands behind their work and will do anything to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Description of Work
Completed small garden border with bricks and mortar, sealed pavers in January (paver path, patio installed last year

Category home remodeling contractor

10/25/2013

Phone disconnected - Out of Business

Description of Work
Phone disconnected - Out of Business

Category landscaper","room remodeling

08/28/2013

They were excellent. It looks beautiful now. They are very accommodating, if anything needs fixing or something you didn't like they would adjust that for you. We are very pleased. They were reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They did a patio paver job for me.

Category home remodeling contractor","hardscaper

07/22/2013

Creative Contractors were recommended by our neighbors so we called them for an estimate. Within a few days, Eddie came to our house for the estimate. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He showed us all our options from numerous photo albums from his past work as well as from catalogs. He then took measurements and left some of the material for us to go over. He then told us to contact Lisa at the main office when we were ready with our decision. After a couple of days of deliberating with my husband, we decided to move forward with the project. We called Lisa and she was also very courteous and professional. She was also very knowledgeable and she suggested some changes that made a lot of sense. Lisa then e-mailed us a very detailed written estimate and we gave the go ahead to start the work. Soon thereafter, the Creative Contracting crew arrived to demo the bathroom. They took extra special care when it came to covering items in the home and moving them. They kept the work site very clean and made sure everything was picked up throughout the day and every evening before leaving. Eddie also overlooked his workers throughout the day. We made a last minute change to the plans and Eddie was very accommodating to our needs. They then remodeled the bathroom with the same care and precision. Eddie often gave us updates along the way to make sure we were happy with the progress. When the bathroom was finished, we were ecstatic. It looked just like a picture in a magazine. We couldn't wait to get started in the kitchen and it was deja vu all over again. The kitchen came out looking like a showroom and we couldn't wait to throw a party and show off our home. Overall, Eddie, Lisa and the Creative Contracting crew hit the ball out of the park. We could not have been more pleased of their work from start to finish. We will definitely use Creative Contracting for any future projects and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced, honest and skilled contracting company.

Description of Work
Gutted and completely remodeled our kitchen and main bathroom.

Category home remodeling contractor

04/06/2013

It went very well overall. Armando and his co-worker came and they knew exactly what to do. The sparkling results speak for themselves. The patio looks so beautiful, I am almost tempted to put the house up for sale! LOL!

Description of Work
CREATIVE PAVERS cleaned,resanded and put sealcoat on our outdoor patio pavers. They did a terrific job! They arrived early morning and proceeded to remove all the furniture and plants and went straight to work. They also sprayed our screen beaming and removed all the green algae that had collected over the years. Our patio was really a mess! Now it looks brand new! We use our patio a lot for entertaining and bar-b-ques. When we don't have guests over, we are out there reading, exercising or just relaxing. Now it will be ssssoooo nice to enjoy a cleaner patio and we don't have to do it again for a few years. Thank you so much, Creative Pavers. We are very pleased with the results.

Category room remodeling

Commercial construction, home builders, concrete pouring & repair, roofing, drywall, carpentry, framing, drainage, waterproofing, hardscape pavers, outdoor kitchens, awnings, equestrian services, barns, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, flooring, hardwood & carpet, painting, stone & tile, stucco. Property management services, Clean outs