Creative Contracting Group

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2012

3141 Fortune Way Ste 16

Wellington, FL 33414

We at Creative take pride in each and every job. With Creative you are assured that everybody in the company knows about your job. We do this so no customer receives less then a perfect outcome. We work on the same page everyday. We specialize in all phases of construction from the ground, out and

09/28/2016

Richard E.

The entire job from start to finish was exceptional. The people of the company and the quality of the work was outstanding.. The o price was good. I have nothing bad to say about them. I was referred by a co-worker and they were doing some work on our clubhouse here in West Palm. Everything was as promised, no surprises. And he was not going to accept anything less than our total satisfaction.

Description of Work
Entire Kitchen Rebuild

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

09/23/2015

Nicholas S.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof and stripped aluminum siding off my house and did an emergency repair on some rot discovered under the siding. I have waited several weeks for them to come back and finish the job. As for showing up they NEVER come when they say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category ceramic tile, woodworking, home remodeling, hardscaping

09/17/2015

Gary S.

Creative had some decent ideas, but we never got much further. They came over and the guy who seemed to know exactly what he was doing, but was very annoying in one aspect because he kept asking me for a budget and he would tell me what he could do for that amount of money. If you have no idea, how do you decide on the levels of countertops and a backsplash, etc. They would send us to different places to pick out the different items. We decided not to go with them and we were referred to another company. I am very leery for somebody who asks how much I want to spend and then he will tell me what he can do. I want the price broken out by item. We did not get close enough to that point with Creative. I know they did excellent work on another apartment. They put in a couple of bathrooms in a condo a couple of floors above us. My interaction with them was okay, I guess, although I really wanted to be in touch with a particular person, but that did not seem to work out. The information they provided was not detailed enough, that was part of the problem. I was not real happy with them.

Description of Work
We got kind of a quote from Creative for a kitchen remodel. This included taking down part of a wall, taking out the cabinets that were there and putting in new ones, taking out the countertops and putting in new ones and taking out the sink.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

06/24/2015

Cliff P.

Attentive, responsive, quality is great.!

Description of Work
Removed existing privacy fence, furnish & install new tan PVC fence and gates.

09/15/2014

Anna S.

This was a partial kitchen rennovation and it went well. My husband and I supplied all the materials. Each team of men had a specific job and they came each day in order and did their jobs well. They were very professional and polite... helps if you know Spanish. The job went fast and after 8 days, the new kitchen was done. I liked the fact that the bosses stopped by to see how the job was going and to see if we were satisfied. One man in particular, Gustavo, stands out in my mind as exceptional. He would not leave the job until we were completely satisfied and everything was working properly. The results exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with the new look. It is very modern and updated and leveling the island opened up the room and made it brighter. I am not very easy to please but when I requested something or wanted an explanation, the men were always polite and helpful and ensured that I was happy with the progress. I would use this company again for a future project and I would also, without hesitation, recommend them to friends and neighbors. Before starting, we got several estimates and we thought this company was very reasonable. They are deserving of a high rating.

Description of Work
They took my tiered breakfast island and made it all one level, increased length by 4 inches so I could have an additional 3 drawer cabinet, installed new granite countertops, new tile backsplash and new sink and faucetry.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

07/29/2014

diana J S.

Well, let me tell you, Christian came to see me on Friday the 11th in the morning, he took measurements. I was adamant about travatine and he showed me some samples. My husband went away on the day before and I asked Christian if he could do it before he came back, which was 5 days later!. His man Orlando and team turned up on Tuesday morning and by 3.30 pm, my patio was done! Amazing service, couldn't be happier. They are coming back in a month to put down more sand once it has settled and then sealing. I am so impressed and grateful to them. Now they are about to put up a Pergola for me and I have no doubt that it will be just as good a service!

Description of Work
They laid a Travetine, 16x30 Patio. Removing old pavers.

04/15/2014

Suzanne M.

This company is excellent. Had them complete a small garden border for us with some leftover bricks from our paver job. I also had my paver path/patio sealed by them in January. Creative Contracting Group stands behind their work and will do anything to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Description of Work
Completed small garden border with bricks and mortar, sealed pavers in January (paver path, patio installed last year

10/25/2013

James K.

Phone disconnected - Out of Business

Description of Work
Phone disconnected - Out of Business

Category landscaping, remodeling

08/28/2013

Suzanne M.

They were excellent. It looks beautiful now. They are very accommodating, if anything needs fixing or something you didn't like they would adjust that for you. We are very pleased. They were reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They did a patio paver job for me.

Category home remodeling, hardscaping

07/22/2013

Alicia P.

Creative Contractors were recommended by our neighbors so we called them for an estimate. Within a few days, Eddie came to our house for the estimate. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He showed us all our options from numerous photo albums from his past work as well as from catalogs. He then took measurements and left some of the material for us to go over. He then told us to contact Lisa at the main office when we were ready with our decision. After a couple of days of deliberating with my husband, we decided to move forward with the project. We called Lisa and she was also very courteous and professional. She was also very knowledgeable and she suggested some changes that made a lot of sense. Lisa then e-mailed us a very detailed written estimate and we gave the go ahead to start the work. Soon thereafter, the Creative Contracting crew arrived to demo the bathroom. They took extra special care when it came to covering items in the home and moving them. They kept the work site very clean and made sure everything was picked up throughout the day and every evening before leaving. Eddie also overlooked his workers throughout the day. We made a last minute change to the plans and Eddie was very accommodating to our needs. They then remodeled the bathroom with the same care and precision. Eddie often gave us updates along the way to make sure we were happy with the progress. When the bathroom was finished, we were ecstatic. It looked just like a picture in a magazine. We couldn't wait to get started in the kitchen and it was deja vu all over again. The kitchen came out looking like a showroom and we couldn't wait to throw a party and show off our home. Overall, Eddie, Lisa and the Creative Contracting crew hit the ball out of the park. We could not have been more pleased of their work from start to finish. We will definitely use Creative Contracting for any future projects and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced, honest and skilled contracting company.

Description of Work
Gutted and completely remodeled our kitchen and main bathroom.

04/06/2013

Anna S.

It went very well overall. Armando and his co-worker came and they knew exactly what to do. The sparkling results speak for themselves. The patio looks so beautiful, I am almost tempted to put the house up for sale! LOL!

Description of Work
CREATIVE PAVERS cleaned,resanded and put sealcoat on our outdoor patio pavers. They did a terrific job! They arrived early morning and proceeded to remove all the furniture and plants and went straight to work. They also sprayed our screen beaming and removed all the green algae that had collected over the years. Our patio was really a mess! Now it looks brand new! We use our patio a lot for entertaining and bar-b-ques. When we don't have guests over, we are out there reading, exercising or just relaxing. Now it will be ssssoooo nice to enjoy a cleaner patio and we don't have to do it again for a few years. Thank you so much, Creative Pavers. We are very pleased with the results.

Category remodeling

02/04/2012

Anna S.

It went very smoothly from the start. Eddie was very professional and patient with us. He even took us to other houses to show us examples of what it would look like. They also have an album that shows everything they've done from high-end travertine Italian marble to simple brick borders for gardens. I chose a two-tone Figaro pattern and once the choices were made, Eddie's crew got to work right away. They were here from early morning, broke for lunch and left at 4:00. They did not ruin our lawn because they wheelbarreled the pavers to the back. When they left, the yard looked exactly the same except now we have a huge beautiful party patio on the back and we are the envy of the neighborhood!!! We love having people over and we bar-b-que quite often. Eddie has a very good communication system going. If he is not available, his assistant, Tony, was always stopping by to ensure that things were going smoothly. Lisa works in the office, and she is very polite and professional. If she doesn't know something, she will get back right away with an answer. We have used them several times afterwards for sealcoating. Also, our neighbors have used them to sealcoat their driveways and they were happy with the results. I can, without reservation, recommend Creative Contracting Group.

Description of Work
Supplied & installed 700 square feet of pavers with inserts plus a double 4x8 matching brick border for a 56 linear foot garden. Install 53 linear feet of footer with rebar for future screen enclosure. Remove existing screen, remove grass and level dirt for concrete border, pavers and proper water off flow. Remove and re-attach hurricane shutters to fit new patio height. Remove and haul away existing screen enclosure PRICE INCLUDED ALL MATERIALS, LABOR, CLEAN UP, TAXES AND FREIGHT.

Category hardscaping

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations, founded in 2002, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Alpha Foundations is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

K-Boys Construction

Locally owned and operated since 2005, K-Boys Construction & Mold Remediation Services started as a small local contracting company and has grown over time with word of mouth for our quality of the services we offer. We’re confident that, given the opportunity, our team members will quickly impress you with their industry expertise and passion to get the job done. We pride ourselves in making sure that our customers are always satisfied with our services. Finishing great projects at or above client expectations ensures that we will be the first our customers choose for future projects. We use the highest quality product for the most economical price.

Terra Tiles & Pavers

Terra Tiles & Pavers (or Terra Pavers) focuses on exterior remodeling and brand new construction of pools, pool decks, patios, walkways and driveways. We use pavers of all styles, colors and materials to add that wanted warmth, appeal and class so sought after. We use the best of the best in regards to materials and have intimate relation with the biggest manufacturers and importers of concrete pavers, natural stone (Travertine and Marbles) and clay bricks. We have the best qualified installers. We run very formal operations with all sort of county licenses & liability insurances. Terra Tiles & Pavers is a legally registered paving and flooring company made out of true professionals driven by the passion of delivering the best possible finished product. Every step of the process is equally important to us. From sales, conception and design, to materials selection and construction our people will make you feel good, will give you peace of mind and will surely give you the highest quality product.

Commercial construction, home builders, concrete pouring & repair, roofing, drywall, carpentry, framing, drainage, waterproofing, hardscape pavers, outdoor kitchens, awnings, equestrian services, barns, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, flooring, hardwood & carpet, painting, stone & tile, stucco. Property management services, Clean outs