WHITE GLOVE, MOVING, STORAGE & DELIVERY

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

2175 45TH ST

Vero Beach, FL 32967

White Glove Moving, Storage, & Delivery is a full service moving company which also offers: packing, receiving, storage (climate-controlled/short & long term), and delivery services. Best of all if you just need help with the big and heavy stuff or loading your truck; we can help with that too! We serve a variety of clients meeting a wide range of needs whether it be one piece from a local store that needs to be assembled or an entire household worth of contents that needs to be moved; White Glove is the team you count on for quality and affordability. Whether you are moving across the street, state or country; we can help. As an interstate agent with Bekins Vanlines, we can make your net out of state move easy and pleasurable....

01/24/2022

Ronni R.

My husband and I are very happy with our moving company selection, White Glove, for our move from NJ to Florida. Our sales rep, Rick, was amazing. He explained in detail how we can save money by packing a certain way. During COVID, he came to our house twice by our request to give us an accurate estimate of moving 30 years of accumulation. Many other companies would only facetime. White Glove provides three different levels of service, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. We chose Silver since I wanted to pack most items myself. This way, I could determine which items I wanted to donate instead of packing – there was a lot. Since I packed it mostly myself, we did not pay extra for insurance. The office staff was also so helpful, too. We had so many questions, which were answered professionally and with great patience. On moving day, the six packers were all courteous, prompt, professional and, of course, incredibly strong. It took about 5-6 hours to pack the truck. They wrapped all furniture in blankets with a ton of shipping tape. They fixed some of the boxes that I packed to secure them more. All boxes were given labels with numbers on them so I would know that all my possessions arrived safely. I believe it took 5 business days to arrive at our new location and we understood that it could have taken as long as 10 days. The unpacking crew were 3 seasoned men and one inexperienced man. There was only one damaged item and that was our slow cooker that I packed. I should have put more cushioning in the box. It took them about 5-6 hours to unpack. They were terrific, too. They put together the furniture. I didn’t know a couch could be separated like that. I was responsible for making sure all 250 boxes arrived safely. As the men brought in boxes, I marked off the numbers. At the end of the day, there were about 20 boxes not crossed off. The lead crewman helped me find all boxes. I would recommend White Glove for long distance moves and certainly for short distance moves.

Description of Work
Full house move from NJ to Florida

11/11/2020

Ray D.

It went very well. We had one issue discovered after they had left on Friday evening. We called Monday morning and they sent people out within the hour and remedied the situation. We would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Category moving companies

Thank you for the opportunity to assist in getting you into your new space. We appreciate your understanding and kind words. Enjoy the new space and thank you in advance for your kind words out in the marketplace.

10/17/2020

Amy L.

They trashed all high end furniture - severely busting in corners of tv bench, tearing all corners of fabric from new sectional sofa and smashing all lamps and damaging decor plus Dyson purifier. 80 percent of shipment showed up destroyed.

Description of Work
Moving a small shipment of expensive furniture

07/07/2020

Lizzie H.

We had a great experience with this company. Everyone from the sales man to the customer service to the move team provided us with an exceptional experience.

Description of Work
Local household move

Category moving companies

Happy to have been of service. We appreciate your kind words and endorsement in the community. All the best to you and yours.

05/27/2020

Machelle G.

Team arrived on time, worked quickly and professionally, and finished ahead of schedule. Overall, great job! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Local home move

Category moving companies

Thank your for the opportunity. Best wishes on your new space!

04/18/2020

Elizabeth V.

I was first introduced to White Glove 4 plus years ago when we were moving from California. Since then I have moved three more times. In between, they have picked up furniture purchased and stored it until we were ready for delivery. Everyone in the organization is responsive, curious and easy to work with. They are my go to organization when I need to get something done.

Description of Work
moving and storage

Category moving companies, storage units

We value your ongoing trust and find it to be a true privilege to assist in your moving needs. Keep up the great work you do in the communities you live. Our town is lucky to have you and we feel fortunate to have you as a wonderful customer.

12/22/2018

Joel E.

Great staff and great service. Very attentive to our needs.

Description of Work
Move household contents from FL to NC.

Category moving companies, storage units

We appreciate your kind review and the opportunity. Enjoy your new space and happy holidays!

04/22/2018

Stephani W.

It was spectacular! From the person who provided the quote to the movers, all were professional, honest, reliable, hard working and pleasant. They were the company who originally moved us into our house. Because of the care they took with our belongings and how we were treated during our initial move, White Glove was our first choice when we needed to move all of our furniture once again for the tile work. They would be my first choice over and over again. I have been known to be very particular but I have not even one negative comment regarding White Glove’s service. Everyone we dealt with was always positive and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We were having a tile floor replaced in our house so had to move out completely for over a week. Then, we moved back in. White Glove moved us, stored our furniture, and then moved us back in.

Category moving companies, storage units

Thank you so much for the kind review. Enjoy your new space!

03/20/2018

Linda E.

We haven’t actually moved yet, but will review when we do. How we came to choose White Glove was not only their rating on Angie’s List but also our contact with Jeff Smith, White Gloves relocation specialist. The first time he came to our house he was very professional, took his time inventorying our home, answering all our questions and his knowledge of the company. When he left my husband who is hard to please was sold by Jeff that he told me not to call anymore companies because we were going with White Glove. About a month later I had some questions regarding packing because we chose to do it ourselves. Jeff came back out to the house and answered my questions and then came back the next day with boxes for our lamps and shades. His customer service attitude is vey high in standards and he is a true asset to the White Glove Moving Company. Sincerely Linda Etheridge

Description of Work
Long Haul Move

Category moving companies

We are lucky to have him and thank you kindly for taking the time to give such a wonderful review.

03/01/2018

Susan B.

It went fine, movers were right on schedule

Description of Work
Moved furniture from North Palm Beach to Margate

Category moving companies

Great to hear, thank you so much and enjoy your new space.

11/03/2016

Humane S.

White Glove Moving & Storage helped make our Wine Women and Shoes event a huge success. We needed to transform our event space by removing lots of furniture and White Glove made it happen, quickly, efficiently, and with a smile on their face. I highly recommend them for all your moving and storage needs.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and other heavy items from our event spaced and stored them for us. Following the event they put everything back in place with no damage.

Category moving companies

It was wonderful to be a part of this event. So glad we could help make it a success!

09/27/2016

dennis P.

there were no problems. This was a professional operations from beginning to end. The two movers were experienced and caring about our furniture.

Description of Work
household items from on home to another

Category moving companies

That is wonderful to hear and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need any help getting big stuff or assembly down the road we are here and happy to help.

08/15/2016

Brooke H.

Fantastic. BJ and his team were gentle with our things and very friendly and entertaining! It was a very enjoyable moving day!

Description of Work
Moved us between houses in same city

Category moving companies

Thrilled you had a great experience! Thank you for your trust and upcoming referrals. Please enjoy the new space.

07/29/2016

Ana B.

The staff was professional and courteous. They pack and loaded a 5 kGreat customer service and friendliness. Would definitely

Description of Work
Packing, loading and unloading from Vero Beach to Orlando area

Category moving companies

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much. If you ever need us again we will be here for you!

05/23/2016

Gail S.

I could not have asked for a better moving company anywhere, any time. They were outstanding. Cleaned up after themselves, just knew what they were doing. Nothing was damaged, not a thing. 100% taking care of your items as they were their own. Taking care of the customer, they were terrific. The group they sent worked very well as a team.

Description of Work
Packing & moving us from one villa to another & storing our stuff in between the move.

Category moving companies, storage units

Thank you kindly for your review and faith in us. All the best to you and yours!

04/09/2016

Marilyn L.

The entire experience was great, from the estimator to the office staff to the movers themselves. They even added on the Angie's list discount at the end, which i had forgotten about. There are a lot of horror stories out there about movers, which is why i didn't hesitate to pay a little more if that's what it took to get a reliable, professional moving service. But actually, their prices were similar to another estimate i got and the 2nd company didn't even follow up with me until the week of our move and wanted a deposit in advance. The final bill was almost exactly what they estimated and they ended up having to call for a 2nd truck and only charged us for the fuel. When they delivered the furniture they next day, they brought an extra man because they were worried about a predicted storm and wanted to make sure we were all in ahead of the storm. White Glove never asked for a deposit and did not present us with a bill until everything was delivered and set up and they made sure we were satisfied. This company and the people who work for them was a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Moved us out of a 3/2 home on one day and into our new 3/2 home the next.

Category moving companies

Thrilled you had a good experience. Thank you for sharing and we wish you all the best!

04/05/2016

Susan F.

Arrived promptly. Three men worked well together - worked fast, efficiently and pleasantly. Easy to work with. Job pleasant from start to finish. People on phone in office were efficient. The estimator was pleasant and fairly accurate in his estimate. Movers themselves a joy. Would use again and would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Moved furniture between locations and packed clothes and glassware and other breakables

Category moving companies

What a great review; thank you! We will be here if you ever need us again.

03/31/2016

Mary Grace H.

They sold my move to a national moving company. When several large things were missing they referred me to that company. The national company never answered my messages. White Glove was not willing to help me contact them. I'm sure my large bench swing is in a lost and found or someone else's house but there was no attempt to help me.

Description of Work
They quoted my move and sold it to another company.

Category moving companies

We feel terrible about this and it's the first time we are seeing your response. When moving over state lines we have to use our van line which is National. Our moves are never sold to them it is what all movers must do when crossing over state lines; use a van line that you are an agent for. It is a reputable outfit and I will be sure to pass this information along to see what we can do to help in this process. Our sincerest apologies.

03/01/2016

Jonathan S.

ofThey were quite good and reasonably-priced. Everything was "A" quality, except they messed up the billing a little bit at first, but not serious. I would recommend this company for a major move. They were very professional, and the driver who arrived in Olney, MD was very professional in his dealings with the people at the arrival end. The whole move went very well.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and other semi-packed items, and packed & boxed items, for a move from Vero Beach, FL to Olney, MD. Packer was very professional. Friendly staff. They packed and moved belongings from my father-in-law's apartment (he died) to a daughter's house in Olney MD.

Category moving companies

Thank you kindly for this review and feedback. We appreciate your honesty and hope all is well.

01/27/2016

Anthony K.

They did a great job packing -- we haven't found a single broken or damaged item, though we are still going through the last few boxes. The packing took almost all day; everything was delivered to our new home the next day. The crew was great at placing furniture exactly where we wanted it, and distributing the boxes carefully to the appropriate rooms. We are very pleased and impressed. (They also have delivered, assembled and placed some new furniture we bought; this service was paid by the furniture retailer, but again, they did everything to our satisfaction.)

Description of Work
They packed up everything in our old home in Broward, moved it all up to our new home in Vero Beach.

Category moving companies

What terrific feedback. Thank you kindly for your response. We wish you much happiness in your new space!

12/16/2015

Rick & Judy M.

They were prompt and courteous. We had used them for a long distance move approximately 9 years previously and were very pleased. This was a move across the state and we felt the estimate was very high.

Description of Work
Company provided a phone estimate for moving services.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for hiring us again; however, we are surprised by the grade. Aside from price what might we have done to have received a better grade? Wishing you lots of happiness in your new space.

12/08/2015

nathan P.

Very impressed with the service and response to issues. They literally rolled out red carpet in the houses so they didn't track dirt into the homes. I had a few issues with items not being put where they were supposed to go and they sent another crew back out , at no cost to correct. Will use again!

Description of Work
Packed and moved items from my home to a rental home. Also packed and took items to their storage facility

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for this outstanding review. Glad you enjoyed your move and are happy to refer us. Cheers to all you do and once again thank you!

11/19/2015

Mary Ann C.

Courteous, helpful, and done on schedule.

Description of Work
Full service Florida Condo move to storage. A real estate sale was in process and settlement scheduled when we had a medical emergency in Virginia. Whiteglove went in moved our furniture, stored it, and loaded a trailer of material that we wanted to move back to Virginia. Very helpful. They coordinated directly with us by phone during the move, boxed up everything and faciliated our settlement.

Category moving companies

Thank you for this terrific grade! Hope all is well.

11/08/2015

Virginia M L.

Fine. Very simple job for the movers as it was all on level ground.

Description of Work
Moved baby grand piano from moving van to living room and reassembled the piano.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Thank you for your review.

11/07/2015

Daniel T.

Service was excellent and they stuck to their quotes both times. On the full move the movers couldn't do enough to help us get in and get settled, including putting together our furniture and assembling everything. Great company.

Description of Work
I used them twice. Once for a full move of about 20 miles and once to bring an antique up from around 100 miles away.

Category moving companies

Terrific feedback and suggestions; thank you!