Oceanside Home Watch, LLC.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since February 2017

Oceanside Home Watch in Vero Beach will take great care of your home while you're away. We give you peace of mind by performing scheduled visits to detect common problems such as water leaks, AC issues, mold, storm damage, bug and rodent infestation and more in an effort to save you money and frustration from the damage these problems can cause if they're not detected and resolved quickly....

Pro-Spection Home Inspections

Pro-Spection Home Inspections

Florida Licensed (HI11631) - Fully Insured including Errors and Omissions -Internachi Certified Professional Inspector - Hundreds of hours in Continuing Education to stay the most up to date on new and best practices. Pro-spection Home Inspections proudly provides Florida with the most accurate and honest Home Inspections in the industry. I am a full time inspector that is dedicated to my clients needs. You found the home you love, my job is to make sure there are no unwanted surprises. I use highly detailed, easy to understand reports to help you better understand what exactly is going on in your new home, as well as provide information on how to maintain it for years to come. On top of the best same day reports in the industry, I offer weekly specials and every inspection comes with a free maintenance guide for prolonging the life of your new home. Your inspection does not end with the report, I guarantee I will be there for you and all your questions for the life of your Home. Pro-fessional Inspections for your Pro-tection, that's Pro-spection!

08/13/2019

Fantastic!Peter White is so meticulous and leaves no stone unturned in checking our place in our absence!We feel very confident in Peter and doing the job exactly as promised!Thank you Peter!And of course Oceanside Home Watch is fully insured as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home watching

CATEGORY pet sitters

03/27/2019

Service is excellent. Thorough, responsible, responsive and very flexible with regard to what they will do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Watched home while we were away for summer.

CATEGORY pet sitters,property management

03/27/2019

great service...prompt, thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home watch

CATEGORY home inspection

03/09/2019

Peter and Art White of Oceanside Home Watch have been looking after our condo for the past year and we could not be more pleased with their exceptional service. Our primary residence is ‘up north’ but we are not snowbirds, so when we bought the unit we knew we’d only use it whenever we could break free from work. I was concerned about losing sleep worrying about the place, so when friends recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly check on condo

CATEGORY home inspection,property management

03/07/2019

Oceanside Home Watch took care of our house last summer for four months. They did an excellent job. Their weekly reports were very thorough; and whenever there was an issue, they contacted us right away. We will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home watch while we were gone for the summer

CATEGORY pet sitters

Home watch services, house watch services, house sitting services, home sitting services, condo watch services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check