Tree Service, Land Clearing, Lot Clearing,

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Lion's Help Land and Tree Service LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

P.O. Box 651496

Vero Beach, FL 32965

Treasure Coast Give us a call at 772-492-8662 Lion's Help Land and Tree service provides Land Clearing, tree trimming, Tree Removal, sod installation, landscaping, rocks and mulch, and yard clean up services for the Treasure Coast. If you have residential or Commercial needs call us first for

10/09/2021

Jamie J.

Work was excellent and completed in a very quick manner. Cleaned and hauled all debris. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Trimming of various palms in front and back yards

Category hauling services, tree service

09/22/2021

Gene O.

Very Well... Set up bucket and went up & made my palm trees "look pretty"... took all cut debree away... so now my front yard looks totally "perfect"... Thanks Guys... See You Again in the Springtime... Gene O.

Description of Work
Marcus & Mike professionally trimmed one Sabal Palm & one Queen Palm... Quick, great saw work... A fine clean looking job was done on both trees.

07/30/2021

Rick N.

Great. Marcus the company owner did a great job. Cleaned up and removed debris. I will call them again to trim our big Oak tree

Description of Work
Removed two trees and ground stumps

Category excavators, tree service

07/31/2020

Julie B.

From the timeliness of the onsite estimate and proposal, to the close communication of when they would arrive, to the actual trimming and clean up — I am so very pleased with this team! Courteous, professional and great job! Highly recommend, and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Trim a tree

Category excavators, hauling services, tree service

03/28/2020

Mike M.

Great! Seems that no job is too big for Marcus Pryor owner of Lion’s Help. He did a fantastic job clearing about 10 feet back from the adjacent home of all the overgrown vegetation. We are very impressed and glad we chose his small business for this job. We highly recommend Lion’s Help.

Description of Work
Clearing overgrown vegetation from our vacant lot into the adjacent home.

Category excavators, hauling services, tree service

02/17/2020

Thomas K.

Good work, careful to avoid damaging surroundings. No money up front like some others. On time.

Description of Work
tree removal

01/24/2020

Dawn B.

** Lion's Help Land and Tree Service was phenomenal!!! They were very professional and friendly! They were on time and did a wonderful job! My yard looks great! They cleaned up thoroughly....it's immaculate. Their prices were very fair! I will definitely be using them in the future! A+++++ !!!

Description of Work
Palm trees trimmed, 2 philodendrons removed and the rest trimmed.

Category hauling services, tree service

11/20/2019

Diana P.

To say that Marcus is a true professional, dedicated to his performance is an understatement at best. We hired Lions Help to thin out 15 oak trees on our property. It was a tremendous amount of work and he did an amazing job as well as a perfect clean up once the job was completed. From our initial meeting with Marcus to the final payment being made, Marcus was an absolute pleasure to deal with. You know right away that he is a dedicated professional who takes the utmost pride in his work. We would beyond highly recommend Marcus to anyone in need of the services he has to offer. A kind, courteous, dedicated professional ... that is Marcus.

Description of Work
15 Oak Trees Trimmed

10/06/2019

paul A.

Marcus was able to take a challenging hard job of removing a oak tree that was a concern on next possible storm. He is a professional at his job and always willing to talk to you on problems and concerns and has a office telephone that always gets back to you. he is the person that can help you avoid chaos on next storm. He been hired to help me with my oak trees x2 and so far trees made it on last hurricane and he removed future tree danger concerns to house and entrance road.

Description of Work
tree running and cutting down a oak tree with decaying signs

09/03/2019

William N.

Perfect. Aesthetics, tree health, county code, were all part of what i recieved. It was strictly coincidental that 10 days later a cat 5 hurricane brushed by, but im sure glad i chose Lions Help to do the job. Professional, fair price, exceeded what they contracted to do, took time to educate me, left zero mess behind. I cant wait for my out of state friends and family to see my beautiful trees. I cant imagine a neurosurgeon doing a better or more thorough job.

Description of Work
6 large oak trees trimmed

03/04/2019

Stephanie I.

They did a wonderful job cleaning up the trees in my mom's yard. Marcus, the owner, takes great pride in his work and company, and that is shown in his work ethic and responsiveness to his clients.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal

11/20/2018

bruce B.

When I got home ( wife home supervising job) they were just finishing up. trees looked good , all branches moved to curb, yard cleaned up. Very professional job.

Description of Work
Trim large oak tree , some branches in power drop to house some over roof , trim sea grapes that were over fence in neighbors yard .And pine tree with branches over house.

10/11/2018

david H.

From start to finish. Working over the phone with Monica was a fluid and competent function, she kept the lines of communication open keeping me informed all the way. The estimate for the work was well within reason. This crew was punctual, courteous, professional, and hard working. The job was done, and done correctly. However, the most important part of this review you need to know is, I would certainly hire this company again.

Description of Work
Tree trim and tree/stump removal

10/04/2018

Andrea W.

Marcus, the owner, did the work himself. He understood exactly what I needed him to do to best ensure these interlopers would not return. Every time he took down a vine, he showed me what he found which included to interlopers' small and large roots! He made sure I saw each and every "take down!" Marcus and his helper, Chris, worked efficiently and both were respectful and gracious. He seemed to know his price was a little more than I expected, so he actually threw in some complimentary edging of some flower beds. His very able and also gracious office asst., Monica, has already called to let me know when he will be here. Overall, unless our pocketbooks no longer meet, Lion's Help is my "go-to" full service tree provider!

Description of Work
Removing some strangler vines from the very tops of a few trees.

09/30/2018

Monette M.

Marcus, the owner, did an exceptional job of removing about 75 feet of hedge, plus trimming trees and shrubs on my property. He was very professional, knowledgeable and understood what I needed. His price was very competitive. Monica, who kept me up to date with scheduling, was very courteous and helpful. I highly recommend them and will contact them for future projects.

Description of Work
Hedge removal and tree service

Category hauling services, landscaping, tree service

07/27/2018

SHERRIE C.

They did a great job!! Only 3 of them doing the work and finished in just a few hours, even though they had to stop because of heavy rain !!! Everything was trimmed beautifully and they cleaned up all the limbs & twigs out of the yard. Marcus the owner was very professional along with his crew, got to talk with him & his wife while getting my job set up, both very nice and helpful anytime I spoke with them.

Description of Work
I needed eureka palm trees cut back and shaped up bushes needed to be shaped & trimmed up. Weeds pulled and mulch was brought in and spread in all of the flowerbeds & trees. Also wanted all the trimmings to be hauled away

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

07/25/2018

Sharon G.

If you are looking for a Land and Tree Service with a Strong Work Ethic look no further than Lion's Help Land and Tree Service, LLC. They transformed my corner lot by trimming approximately 26 bushes, hedges and trees, etc. that were not trimmed for approximately a year and did so with an eye for detail. In addition, they completed edging and trimming the entire lot which was an amazing improvement. The transformation was done in one of the hottest months of the year but that never deterred their determination to provide quality service at a reasonable price. From the time that Marcus first introduced himself until the project was finished Lion's Help was the epitome of Professionalism. The communication they exhibited was exemplary. I also appreciated the behind the scenes support from Monica who arranged the schedule, gave updates and dealt with payment options. Needless to say, I highly recommend Lion's Help Land and Tree Service and I certainly will be using their Service in the future. It was a fortunate day when I found Lion's Help on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Trimming hedges, bushes and trees. Edging and trimming corner lot. Mulching

Category hauling services, lawn service, mulch, tree service

07/06/2018

michael Y.

Great customer service ! showed up when they said they would and did the job!

Description of Work
service trim oak tree

06/22/2018

CHRISTINE B.

Marcus worked alone in the rain for 4 hours and left the garden neat and tidy. He didn't even step on our flowers!

Description of Work
Removal of mulberry tree and oak limb.

04/23/2018

Janet B.

Marcus and his team did a great job trimming the trees and clearing out some heavy plant undergrowth around them. He pointed out to us the need to trim another tree in the yard because it was leaning against a palm tree which we had never even noticed. This company is knowledgeable and professional. They do an excellent job of cleaning up and hauling away all the cuttings. We plan to use them any time we have trees needing to be trimmed.

Description of Work
Trimming 7 palm trees and and trimming undergrowth under trees

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

04/16/2018

Diane M.

I found Lion's Help Land and Tree Service on Angie's List and chose it based on more than 200 positive reviews. We were so impressed by our initial contact with the office staff, owner Marcus during the estimate process, and the price he quoted that we got no other estimates (which is so not like us). His price seemed reasonable for work required and compared to neighbors' recent work by other companies. The work was completed within a few days of our estimate as promised. Marcus knew about trees and took pride in his work. He wanted to do what was best for each tree's health as well as appearance. He and his helper were prompt and courteous. They worked the entire time. Job cleanup/haul away was excellent. We are completely satisfied with the job, will hire them for future work, and highly recommend them. I already have been contacted on the day of service by neighbors who admired the work ("That is how those oak trees should look") and asked for Lion's Help contact information.

Description of Work
We needed to have huge oak trees lifted (trimmed) and palms drastically trimmed.

04/07/2018

Eileen S.

It wasn't okay. They were trying to charge me more for cutting some large trees. They did not do what we expected them to do. But the work that they did was good.

Description of Work
Deal purchased for 3 Labor-Hours of Tree Service

03/09/2018

Julia C.

Outstanding! Marcus and Chris did a great job and I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Oaks trimmed, coconuts removed, various trees trimmed, weeding & mulching

Category hauling services, lawn service, mulch, tree service

11/10/2017

Judy Y.

Marcus did an excellent job suggesting that the remaining roots be ground (in excess of 20), remaining bushes be removed, area cleared and sod be put down. He was on the job as promised and all work was completed in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend Lion's Help Land and Tree Service.

Description of Work
I had hired another company to trim bushes and clear out some overgrowth. They left the area an unsightly mess. I desperately needed help knowing what to do to make it look more attractive, especially being that my yard is right on the golf course.

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

09/12/2017

Rachel S.

Excellent! Marcus is very professional and worked non-stop until the job was done. Little did we know, Hurricane Irma was coming for us. We had almost no tree debris in the yard after the storm. I'd definitely recommend them. Prompt, efficient, professional.

Description of Work
6 oaks and 2 palms were trimmed to perfection.