Hannabri Roofing and Repairs

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

Hannabri Services Inc. is a roofing contractor in Vero Beach FL and all surrounding areas, since 2006....

1st Choice Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning LLC

We utilize a low pressure "Soft Wash" to safely clean your home and roof. Eliminates mold, mildew, dirt, algae and grime! We also provide Pressure washing services for driveways, sidewalks, patios, gutters, soffits and business fronts. •Residential and Commercial •Licensed and Insured

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing offers professional home Power Washing services. We are owner operated and proud to work out of the Port St Lucie and surrounding areas. We can clean most exterior services and we maintain a high standard while conducting our business. Please call us or request a free estimate online today!

321 Austin Services

321 Austin Services, LLC is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality service in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

08/17/2018

Reza B.

They gave the highest bid amongst all companies that submitted bids. They also were not going to include plywood in the package price but would be a separate charge. I was warned by so many people including realtors that I know that they have been increasing their prices recently which the company confirmed. I really wanted to give them a chance to work with me so I called and asked to negotiate. They were not willing to nor did they counter. All the other companies I've contacted did re-negotiate. Next time anyone comes to me nor my realtor friends for recommendations, I will definitely tell them to steer clear of this company. Thank goodness there are a lot of other companies to choose from and some are even higher rated than this company.

Description of Work
replace roofing

09/04/2017

cameron M.

Contractor did a great job.

Description of Work
Fix roof leak around dormer.

07/24/2017

Robert P.

It went better than expected, and he didn’t charge us, he's the best.

Description of Work
We thought we had a leak, but the owner explained why we didn’t, it was just blow back from the air conditioning fan, the owner is a very honest man, would call this roofing again, because we trust them.

01/30/2016

Mike K.

These guys are amazing! A major storm was approaching, but they worked us in and got it done!! Sent a crew of five! Very professional and knowledgeable. Totally customer focused. Thank you so much!!

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in our second floor condo, which someone else had tried to fix but made it worse.

10/01/2013

Sheila P.

ICHOBEE

Description of Work
We had a wind storm and it blew some of the shingles loose and caused a leak between the kitchen and dining room. They were installing a roof on another house and I asked them if they would come and see about my house. They got permission to do so. Came right away and gave me a price and then came back as soon as they were finished on the other roof. They were great and I really appreciated it. I just found them on Angie's list and wanted to give them a big " thank you " and I would highly recommend them anytime.

Hannabri Roofing and Repairs

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

2175 20th St SUITE C

Vero Beach, FL 32960

Roof repairs & metal roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available