Construction Landscape LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

640 39th Ct SW

Vero Beach, FL 32968

Construction Landscape Company has been given a prestigious 5- Star rating by Better Homes & Garden as well as an "A" Customer Rating with Angie's List. Our service provides a proven landscape design system to meet the individualized needs of residential and commercial property owners. Our expert landscape designer and skilled landscapers service the widespread areas of the Treasure & Space Coast. Whether it’s an entire property, pool landscaping, or a corner of your backyard we provide the same level of detailed, personalized attention. Our seamless process has made us the first choice landscaping company earning a Master Certification from Home Advisor, as well as top rankings with Angie's list. Just one more thing to set us apart from the competition, as part of our complimentary proposal process, we use the latest 3D Computer Imaging Software. This gives you a complete before and after digital layout of your space all before the project is even committed to. This allows you a visual understanding of what we are able to achieve with your budget. We have the ability to rotate your design, zoom in and out or even do a Virtual walkthrough this allows us to show you your home, yard, or business in a whole new way, before the first shovel is ever picked up. Also serving Indian River, and other part of Central and South Florida per-project-basis....

10/09/2018

Anthony K.

Our development is a fairly new gated community, and Jennifer Bevins came up with a design that stood out from the rest, greatly reduced our maintenance issues (Florida's rampant weeds), and yet received a glowing approval from our HOA. Her husband and the crew executed the entire makeover in just three days, and their attention to detail was flawless. The neighbors are envious!

Description of Work
Complete makeover of front yard, plus a privacy barrier on the side of backyard

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

10/06/2017

JENNIFER C.

Ms. Bevins called on the day of my appointment at 12:56 pm. She stated she was ready to discuss what I wanted from her services. Confused, because I had a confirmation email for a site visit at 3:00 pm, I asked if she was coming out to my house to discuss my needs. She said no, she does it over the phone. I stated but I requested a face to face meeting which was confirmed with an email. She argued with me that there was no appointment because she makes the appointments (see file below of confirmed appointment). I stated why would I want to explain my needs over the phone when it is easier to see what I need by her visiting my house. I stated I would not need her services then because I desire a face to face and said thank you. Her response was, "You're right we are not a good fit". And she hung up. Here is the crazy thing. Her site specifically states the following: As a turnkey company we start with a site visitation to discuss your ideas for the area and offer innovative suggestions." But apparently, that is false advertising as she wishes her customers to explain themselves several times because when I scheduled the appointment through HomeAdvisor I provided the detail of my needs in that request. Needless to say she may be number one but my customer services standards are higher then her expectation of them.

Description of Work
I have about 3-6K worth of work needed as a result of Hurrican Irma. I lost most of my bushes in the back of the house, the sides, and some in the front. I need new mulch or stones (undecided) and curbing for the beds.

02/10/2016

Jeffrey T.

Construction Landscape turned my empty lot into a tropical paradise. We found Construction Landscape on Angie's list and were very impressed by the work represented in their marketing materials. We met with Jennifer at our lot while our house was under construction to discuss budget, preferences and to hear her ideas. During our next meeting, she presented us with a computer rendering of her design using photos of the exterior of our house and backyard pool area. The rendering left nothing to our imaginations - any tweaks were incorporated right then and there and we could see exactly what we would be getting. All components of the landscape installation were then itemized and submitted with their proposal. Again, resulting in no questions about the deliverables and price. Next came selection of plant materials that Jennifer personally chooses from several different farms. The plant stock is healthy and hearty. Chuck and the crew then began the installation. The crew is exceptionally professional and courteous. Even though we experienced excessive rain and winds during our installation, no effort was spared to ensure that everything was installed correctly. Jennifer and Chuck even came to the job site on weekends to check on everything and were always available to discuss any concerns regarding the weather conditions and new plantings. Now that the landscaping has been in for several weeks, I'm amazed at how it is equally as beautiful as the renderings we were presented before the job. Jennifer is always available to answer any questions we may have and she truly stands behind her warranty. We have one tree that needs replacement. Plans for a substitute were promptly made without hesitation. Needless to say, Construction Landscape exceeded all of our expectations by creating an absolutely beautiful yard that enhances our home's architecture and provides us with our desired privacy while meeting our budget. It's no wonder our neighbors were asking for their business cards even before the installation was complete.

Description of Work
Designed and installed landscape on the blank lot of our newly constructed home.

02/08/2016

Rick R.

After speaking to several landscape companies, we decided to go with Construction Landscape after several meetings with Jennifer. Despite our scattered thoughts and ideas while we were in the middle of a complete gut renovation of our home, Jennifer took them all down and created a wonderful vision for the exterior of our home. She spent time with us in person and over the phone to make us feel comfortable and was very open to ideas and change requests we had. I am not an easy person to impress, and I can tell you I could not be more impressed with construction landscape. I tend to be way too involved with vendors, but I could quickly tell, this time I would not need to do a thing. This company was going to deliver a perfect product. Once we decided on the plan, it was like she was an extension of us for all the pieces that had to come together. She worked with our paver company, our irrigation company, and our general contractor to make sure timing and schedules were perfect. She even took the time to explain the process to our neighbors so that they would fully understand the process and would not be interrupted. Once the project began, I could not be more impressed with Jennifer, Chuck and their whole team. Courteous, professional, and hard working. We had a deadline and they were not going to miss it. They worked swiftly without ever sacrificing quality. The quality of the products they planted were A+ and you could tell the difference. Our neighbors certainly could. I have had neighbor after neighbor stop to compliment and learn more about this company as they are so impressed with job that was done. To this Day, Jennifer still comes to check on "her babies" that she planted in our yard. This work is personal to them and they show it in how they work. I 100% recommend Construction Landscape to anyone looking for high quality landscaping projects. While they are probably not the cheapest around, you will still come out ahead as the quality, knowledge and performance will save you in the future because it will be done right the first time and you will have years of satisfaction ahead of you. We could not be more pleased and already plan to use them again on our other property.

Description of Work
Complete demolition of current landscaping and new landscaping throughout the yard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

02/04/2016

Frank K.

I didn't like it. We were having some trouble with some of the shrubs. They came out and said everything was okay and then we never saw them again. It cost about $7,000. They never came back to see what was happening to the job that they did for us. I made a couple of calls to them but they never answered. They should come back at least to take a look at what's happening. I think it was slightly overpriced. The plantings were supposed to display a circle of red area like red blooming plants and they came in and planted something like purple. They didn't even contact me if that was alright.

Description of Work
There were 2 trees we were having trouble with and Construction Landscape LLC replanted them. They provided us with a full landscaping.

Category landscaping

I am normally not so blunt, although this review is absolutely not the way you have described. Back in 2013 when the planting was done you and your wife were elated with final outcome. You had two trees struggling due to drainage issues in a small planter, we came out to re-plant and help correct your problem. Your maintenance guy whom was not awarded your landscape project mentioned you had plants planted to deep we looked at those plants for you, pulled back the mulch and assured you they are planted and doing very well. Since then you have contacted my office 4- times to discuss irrigation clock times and when to water more or less, not of any issues or complaints of your landscape. Im not sure what you mean regarding red plants although you and your wife both mentioned the purple plants were a favorite among the landscape as you loved their flowers. I am disturbed and surprised to see this review since I have not heard from you in over a year & the last we spoke just like the many times before regarding your irrigation times to best suit your landscape. You started out with a vey heavy and dense overgrown front yard full of old trees and large plants we did a full demolition and removed several truck loads of trees and large roots and replanted a 4- Tier easy to care for landscape, the transformation was one you were pleased with as I do a walk around with each and everyone of my clients, even your maintenance man whom I agreed to meet with and discuss layers and trimming details with was astounded at the alterations and drastic change. I would never leave a project with a client dissatisfied with any part of my design and installation as we are in communication throughout the landscape and of course a walk around after the landscape discussing each area in detail, not once did you say or even seem dissatisfied with the service plants, design or installation.

11/20/2015

carleton H.

I was in the landscape business 6 years in MI so I know from where i Come and what's needed. Called and set up an appointment. Told Jen over the phone what i wanted. I'd take care of the tear out and relocate shrubs , She Didn't show so called after 35 minutes, was running late and hadn't written down my number to tell me about being late. Walked in the house looked out the back slider at my 60 x 60 back yard. Walked out side and we discussed removing some palms or trimming. Told her I needed professional design input which i would pay extra for and installation. Said job not worth it. , after tear out would charge $750 for install at best . $1200 was their minimum and she left. Having reconsidered the situation i was willing to let them do the entire job, tear out, plant all new greenery, do some paver work, install a fountain, relocate irrigation and I'd pay the $1200 min regardless. If more i'd pay extra. I have called and left messages using 4 different phones thinking that caller I d was being used to screen me. I have received no call to discuss my new proposal. There is no question in my mind based on her lack of interest in my job and the pictures on their web site and promoting Houzz pictures they are only interested in th 5 figure Island jobs

Description of Work
Nothing but come to houes for 15 mins

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Dear reviewer I think it's obvious from our previous reviews and job budgets listed from Houzz, Better homes and gardens and Angie's list that I love what I do and that my projects range from small to large although always consist of landscape design and Installation. In our fist phone call conversation you requested a meeting based on landscape design services as u mentioned in your review and I explained we do not offer design services only and offered you a few suggestions. A few hours later you contacted me back with the request of doing both services and so we scheduled a date to to meet. Unfortunately it was apparent within the first few minutes of our meeting that you were in need of design suggestions as you clearly stated that you could do this project yourself after showing me your slide show on your computer of deigns you have completed. It was at this point I realized I was there under false pretenses and had driven from working in Melbourne to meet with you after I was very clear of the services we do and do not offer. I am unable to simply provide 3D designs for clients whom plan to do the jobs themselves, no matter that you were willing to pay a consult fee, as I clearly stated in our first phone call conversation. The matter of your job size was not the issue, although just as you have the option to hire me I also retain the right to not take on a project. I do not believe it was fair for you to have me drive out to help assist you on your project taking time away from other clients who do need my services. Had you left even one message from the four numbers you called me from as you state above I would of returned your call to explain this and politely turned down your job.

11/17/2015

Libby H.

I was disappointed. We didn't see eye to eye. We just came out from different points of view. I have a big pool and she wants to extend the pool area. She really didn't try very hard. She's average.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Construction Landscape LLC. It was for the landscape consultation.

07/30/2015

Chris C.

Never heard from Jennifer again. She didn't follow up after telling me she would. I even told her my schedule from work so we could meet again, but no email, phone call, text message or any sort of communication from her. I was actually surprised on her not getting back to me, after telling her I picked her company based on their Angie's List feedback. At the end I found another company from Angie's List that did a great job and now have them for my monthly lawn service.

Description of Work
Jennifer showed up at my place the same day I talked to her on the phone. She took notes, pictures and told me she would get back to me within days with a proposal and go over some ideas she had for the landscape.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/22/2015

Frank L.

Everything was up front and prompt. Jennifer was a pleasure to deal with and I choose her company over another here on AL even though she was higher priced. She has a great portfolio on Houzz so you can see her projects direct.

Description of Work
Front and back landscaping

05/03/2015

Samuel E.

i needed a good landscaping company and found a great one. Jennifer was a professional from beginning to the end of the project. It started with a walk of the property and what I wanted, then her taking my info and transforming my property into a tropical paradise. The crew showed up on time the day of the install getting the area prepped, working through a heavy rain at one point to unload all the plants and shrubs that were to be installed. They worked very hard the next couple of days installing trees, plants and shrubs. This company was definitely the right choice, they exceeded all my expectation! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Landscaped the front and back of the property with different varieties of palm trees, plants and shrubs, mulched all the beds, installed river rock around my screened enclosure and secured it with aluminum edging.

Category landscaping,mulch

Thank you (removed member name) for your time and consideration when giving us a review. You both were very pleasant to work with, enjoy your new tropical views we really enjoyed creating them for you. We love when client's appreciate our work ethic- we love what we do! We look forward to working with you in the future as well. Thanks again, Jennifer Bevins and CONSTRUCTION LANDSCAPE TEAM

Lighthouse Electric Service Inc

Lighthouse Electric Service, Inc. is owned and operated by William (Billy) Rich who has lived in Brevard County since 1971 and has worked in the electrical trade since 1992. Since 1998 Lighthouse Electric Service has been a trusted name in Brevard County for residential and commercial property owners who need electrical service installations and repairs. We are here to provide you with the best possible electric service at fair prices. We continue to grow and want to earn your business one job at a time.

All In One Pavers

All In One Pavers services all of Brevard County! We install pavers in any area the customer might want. No job too small or too large, however we do have a $500.00 minimum. We accept cash, checks and debit cards. When using Visa, Master Card, Discover or Capital One a 3% convenience fee will be charged. Corporate Cards will be charged a 4% convenience fee. We do not accept American Express. When signing a contract a 50% deposit is required. An estimate showing the deposit is emailed to customer and a final invoice is also emailed. The final payment is expected on the day of installation or within a 5-day period. A Notice to Owner will be mailed to customers either by manufacturers or All In One Pavers and a Release of Liens will be provided upon final payment. We are Licensed and Insured and will happily provide copies on request.

GroundTec Inc

A full-service lawn care and landscape construction company serving all of Brevard County for more than 20 years. We serve both residential and commercial customers. We are properly licensed and insured. Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/GroundTec-Inc/382803561746570

2013-2015 Super service award winner for Residential landscape design, installation & renovation. Typical job costs range from $3,500- $45,000

Complete Job minimums $3,500