Chaves Environmental Management

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2011

3.8

The administrative team at Chaves environmental management are professional, knowledgeable and organized. Our staff members utilize the latest developments in office technology and equipment. Mobile radio and cellular units facilitate communications between the office and field staff, and the office is easily reached by both telecommunications and e-mail. The resources in equipment, expertise and personnel of Chaves environmental management are unequaled in the local area. Chaves environmental management has developed cost effective methods that deliver professional, competitively priced tree care and maintenance services. We are licensed & insured and look forward to working with you in the future! Call or email us us today at 772-633-6457 for a free estimate....

Coastal Lawn & Landscaping of Brevard 2

Coastal Lawn & Landscaping of Brevard provides general lawn maintenance and Landscaping services in the Palm Bay, FL and surrounding areas. I've been doing this work for over 4 years as an Owner Operated business, I take pride in all of my work. I look forward to bringing life back to your lawn! We service all Residential and Minor Commercial lawn maintenance services. No job is to big or small, and each get the same attention to detail they deserve. We look forward to working with you on your next project. Give us a call for an estimate today!

Wilson's Landscape Services

Promt courteous service .Professional and Affordale .Seniors discount We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

1st Choice Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning LLC

We utilize a low pressure "Soft Wash" to safely clean your home and roof. Eliminates mold, mildew, dirt, algae and grime! We also provide Pressure washing services for driveways, sidewalks, patios, gutters, soffits and business fronts. •Residential and Commercial •Licensed and Insured

04/25/2019

Kathy T.

Excellent Shane was wonderful and he Did a beautiful job with his crew

Description of Work
Lawn cleaning and set up

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/24/2018

Mark L.

Went very well all debris were removed . no damage to property and other plants and hedges

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category lawn service,tree service

06/18/2015

James A.

They showed up on time then I was impressed the professionalism of Chaves as they trimmed this tree with the latest in lift and trimming equipment, Thjey cleaned up, were very polite and trimmed up some other things as a bonus. I would recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
Beautiful Job Trimming my 3 story oak tree.

07/17/2014

Cynthia D M.

Poor consistency, would have to remind them to come and mow. Was sick several times but did not communicate it to the customer and made appointment several times for a particular day and did not show up and made a lame excuse 30 minutes after scheduled time. Poor business management.

Description of Work
Lawn, trimming trees and hedges, good work when crews would show up.

05/22/2014

Cynthia D M.

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OVER TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE ON SOME ADDITIONAL YARD WORK AND THE APPT WAS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY AT 4PM. AT 401 HE TEXTED MY HUSBAND, NOT ME, WHO WAS WAITING FOR HIM THAT HE HAD "A FRIEND THAT JUST CAME INTO TOWN THAT (HE) HAD NOT SEEN IN 15 YEARS" SO HE COULD NOT MAKE IT. HE HOPED WE WOULD NOT BE UPSET....REALLY???!!! NOT THE FIRST TIME HE JUST DIDNT SHOW UP!!!! TOLD HIM NOT TO BOTHER TO COME BACK. HIRED SOMEBODY ELSE THAT SAME DAY AT HALF THE PRICE TO COME BY THE NEXT DAY. THEY WERE RIGHT ON TIME AND LIKE I SAID FOR HALF THE PRICE-AND THEN I GAVE THEM A TIP....

Description of Work
MOWED, TRIMMED, EDGED, OCCASIONALLY CUT THE TREES, BUT AFTER HE HAD NOT SHOWN UP FOR SEVERAL WEEKS WITH NO NOTICE OF NOT SHOWING UP

Category lawn service

At 4:01 was my second text , I texted them at 12:58 and asked if we could postpone till the next day, because a friend and popped in . I waited all day for a text back and never got one till 4:41 , some people are so petty about things, I wish you all the best in life. Thanks for the great review, Godspeed and best regards, Chaves

Chaves Environmental Management

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2011

3.8

751 18th Pl SW 7007 roberts rd

Vero Beach, FL 32962

Chaves environmental management is a full-service Treasure coast Tree service, Grounds maintenance, lawn care, landscape maintenance and design company with extensive experience in beautifying homes and businesses in the treasure coast area. We provide exceptional pressure washing, window cleaning and more to keep our clients’ properties well-groomed throughout the year. We love working with homeowners, developers, property managers, business owners , condo and homeowner’s association

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal