Winkler Realty Group, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2010

Real Estate Services from Cape Coral south to Venice North...

Ecolecua

VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!

Offers by Ecolecua on Angi

09/09/2013

Kathlyn D.

I worked with Cherie for 5 months. The process took so long because initially I made an offer on a short sale. Cherie was very good about following up on the sale, but the seller's agent did not follow up with the lender and eventually I rescinded the offer and started over again. I feel that she gave me good advice, followed up promptly on the properties I was interested in and made suggestions of her own without imposing her preferences on me. Although I was buying an inexpensive home, she always made me feel like I was her most important client. I trusted her enough that I bought the property without seeing it in person. She always maintains the highest standards of professionalism. I highly recommend her services.

Description of Work
Cherie was the buyer's agent in a long-distance real estate transaction.

07/14/2012

William N.

They were early ( I like that) . Detailed and professional. All in all good folks to work with.

Description of Work
Came out to see the house and price it for sale and rent. I had already found a renter by the time he got there but I will use this office if I need to find another or and will consider them if we list the house for sale in the future.

12/06/2010

Cherie V.

The home was a short sale and difficult to negotiate. She handled it with extreme professionalism while representing my interestst. She was professional. responded to my calls right away, extremely knowledgeable, and great to work with. I have used her again since.

Description of Work
Purchased a home in Port Charlotte.

Winkler Realty Group, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2010

333 Tamiami Trl S Suite 285

Venice, FL 34285

Real estate agent, market analysis, short sales, foreclosures certified, property marketing, mls listings, buyers & sellers.

Certified appraisals referred.