Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2011

Our professional carpet cleaning team has more than 40 years of experience in carpet cleaning, and has seen it all. From basic cleanings to deodorizing, or the complete care of carpets and flooring, our team has the knowledge and experience to do your job well. At Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Services, we know that having clean carpets in your home is always a priority — but there are also times when you need our help in a commercial or business space too! Because of our experience in the industry, we can handle any carpet cleaning job you may have in the Venice/Sarasota area. Whether it’s the smallest hallway or a sprawling estate or commercial property, we take pride in ensuring all our customers get the quality they deserve. Are you ready to get your carpets cleaned right away? Then give us a call or send us an email, and start the process of getting to know us. Tell us about your job, and we’ll give you a free evaluation of your cleaning needs. Then sit back and let us give you the expert, professional carpet cleaning service you deserve!...

JEFF SCHULTZ PAINTING

We are a full service painting and coatings company. We can not only clean and coat any surface inside and out, but we also perform repairs and other handyman services since 1988

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

Dan Haller Handyman & Painting, LLC

I paint stuff. Inside and out, home and business. I also do general Handyman work. I've been a handyman for over 19 years and have seen just about everything . I work alone, so, no need to worry about second rate work.

03/11/2016

Professional, knowledgeable, very responsive and we appreciated their excellent service. Jason and his apprentice were friendly and happy to answer our many questions fully. We would recommend them unconditionally!

Description of Work
Cleaned three bedroom carpets.

06/28/2014

Description of Work
I was not particularly pleased with the results. I hired a different carpet cleaner this year.

Category carpet cleaners

Please call our office so we can discuss this matter. We take care of all our customers with care and concern in a professional manner.

06/27/2014

I had a bad experience with them. I did not like them. One of their machines broke down and one of the chairs was absolutely soaked. It was not good so I hired somebody else this year. Their machine broke down and that bothered me. They supposedly fixed it right then and there but they didn't fix the machine.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Please call our office as we spoke to you on 07/25/2013 the day after service. We are more than happy to discuss.

04/29/2014

Gulf Coast came on a Saturday morning right on time and did a great job at a very competitive price. Two and half months later we had a service man in the house who left two spots on the carpet that we could not get out. Gulf Coast came back and cleaned them up at no charge. Super service and great follow-up. I will keep using and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Had carpet in three bedrooms cleaned. They did a great job.

06/09/2011

He did all this in 2 hours. Very good job.

Description of Work
I have used them before. They do an excellent job. I had 2 large sofas, 1 recliner, family room (large) and hallway done all with scotchguard. Kenny was the person who did the job. He was punctual, friendly and most important a diligent worker who took pains to be careful and did his job well. I had the furniture moved so that he could easily clean the carpet but he switched the heavy couches for me. Overall, the couches look great and the carpet has a fresh look.

Category carpet cleaners

• Carpet Cleaning • Oriental Rug cleaning • Tile & Grout Cleaning • Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning • Drapery Cleaning • Hard Wood Floor Cleaning • Air Duct Cleaning • Odor removal • Licensed mold removal • Water Removal & Remediation • Fire Remediation • General Remodeling

Very few things around the home or business we do not do. -We do not paint or stain grout nor do we recommend it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal