Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida

Founded 1938 • With Angi since March 2010

4.4

1626 E State Rd 60 Ste 102

Valrico, FL 33594

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

11/06/2020

GEORGIA L.

They were professional, they were OK. The issue right now is under control.

Description of Work
Pest control service.

Richard F.

Very professional and friendly staff

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Jeff D.

Outstanding team of professionals. Very transparent and responsive. We would definitely recommend to any of our friends, and would do business again.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Susan M.

It is an on-going contract with quarterly treatments. My pests and lawn are under control.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Jacob W.

Driveway Near sidewalk, there are lot of black tiny ants along with sand piles. Does they won, and truly noles lost? They (ants) mostly not gave up! Thks! Jacob

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Doug N.

They got rid of my bugs after I called them every time they were to come do service always had an excuse that they didn’t have enough help (not my fault) they took my payment for a service. Asked for the manager to call me he never did. The manager showed up with the technician on a service after I called to confirm my appointment that they did not have schedule. I still have a contract the last time they came the technician he told my wife they would be back in 2 weeks that 3 months ago I feel that if I didn’t call them for every service they would not have come but I am sure they are taking the payment out of my account I was not looking for a second job when I contacted with them. I Wouldn’t Recommend this Company

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Yocasta R.

They have been doing Pest control for us for a couple of years. They do great work

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

James L.

Went very well great tech and went over all details and scheduled a follow up with us in two weeks. Great job and a great tech goes along ways

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Brandi B.

The problem was handled, and I still have Truly Nolen doing preventative measures quarterly. They have great guest service and my tech Jose is a pleasure and makes an effort to get to know his clients.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Leroy S.

The techs were great but the cust at the office the guy is rude and talks down to you

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Earl H.

Pest control was OK, We also used their Truly Insulation Plus, which was OK too until they sent us a "renewal: bill for the insulation. They wanted over $600 for an annual inspection and up to 1" additional blown insulation, a ridiculous concept. We refused the "renewal" and also cancelled the pest control. If you use their services, steer clear of the insulation.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control, insulation

Evelyn H.

They are very responsive when we have had insect invasions in the house. In addition to the 4x yearly service, they came 2 or 3 times to deal with specific insect infestations.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Shawn S.

I have a service contract with Truly Nolen for pest control. Their technicians have always been courteous and professional. I highly recommend them for your pest control needs.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Cynthia F.

The worst customer service EVER!!!!!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Jennifer L.

They come out quarterly, but if you need sooner they will come back

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

George&Margaret C.

We have been customers of Truly Nolen since our home inspection almost 20 years ago. Their service technicians are the best! They are knowledgeable, accommodating and most polite. We love Truly Nolen!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Mike E.

Excellent service and response time.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Thomas A.

Very professional, polite, and punctual.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

06/11/2017

DENNIS W.

We had (supposedly) all the wall cavities treated and have paid our annual fees now for several years. It takes days if not weeks to get them out, then come back and treat. There is no follow up. Even after the service tech called the big boss who was suppose to contact us the next day. It's been three weeks and no calls. Still having issues. Poor service!! Save your money and call someone who cares more.

Description of Work
termite control

08/26/2015

JOHN W.

Truly Nolan is exceptional in every way. The technicians are knowledgeable and thorough, and the process is explained in language that is easy to follow. Having an annual contract leads to peace of mind as well.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

07/08/2014

Sue B.

Their price is a little high. They are usually pretty punctual and they do what they said they are going to do. Sometimes, I get bugs before the quarter is over and they just come back out.

Description of Work
I used Truly Nolen Pest and Termite Control to do a pest control for me.

03/29/2014

Jerry M.

As far as I know, they're great because my husband called them. He said they're good. He hasn't had a complaint with them yet and I think we've had them for a couple of years or more. He does do a thorough job. There are no roaches now. We have a couple of spiders, but spiders okay, it's just the roaches I don't like. I haven't seen a roach and I can't tell you how long. We're truly satisfied with them and the quality is good. The guy goes through the kitchen and thoroughly puts it. He knows that we have an animal, so he doesn't leave out the poison. My grandson is five and he comes over, so he doesn't get into it. So he is very qualified. I don't know all the other prices out there. They will get right back to you and they're here when they say. We're using them again next month.

Description of Work
We have used Truly Nolen Pest and Termite Control for pest control. The last time they came out was probably last year. They do both inside and outside.

01/24/2014

Douglas B.

I called Truly Nolen as we had them a number of years ago, when we lived in S.Florida and were really satisfied with their services. We are seeking full (dry and subterranean) termites for our home, which we anticipate doing within the near future. Don, who came to our home for the inspection, was very thorough, which I appreciated, but was not at all surprised as that has been our experience even years ago. It's nice to know they maintain the SAME Customer Service mentality and satisfaction they had when we used them years ago. I also firmly believe the treatment(s) discussed with Don are exactly the way the treatments for both types of termites should be done to be trul effective. We'll be back fairly soon, I'm sure Don!

10/07/2013

Brian E.

They were very good. I was pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Interior pest control.

08/15/2013

JOHN W.

Truly Nolan is outstanding in every way. Concerns are addressed promptly. I had them do pest control on my home in Tucson, AZ; now, my home in Florida. My technician, Mike does an outstanding job in listening to any concerns and offering a solution. Truly Nolan also has my contract for termite inspection/control. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Ongoing pest control

Always Green Inc

We are not the typical Household Pest Control or Lawn & Ornamental care company. We provide a better service experience through Service Excellence and by applying Best Quality Products. Driven by Peter Eells and his vision of achieving lush, green and healthy results Our small local business - depends on your continued satisfaction for our livelihood Product testing/selection process - ensures Best Quality Products without guesswork Formulated treatment - fixes problems the first time and more cost effectively Well trained, skilled and experienced technicians - core of our Service Excellence Teamwork - best lawn & ornamental care by being smart about it New Indoor Pest Control - keeping bugs from entering by focusing on perimeter control Customer Corner and Invoices - easy to understand & helps us communicate.Always Green is Family Owned

Offers by Always Green Inc on Angi
    Best Termite & Pest Control Inc

Do you suspect that you have unwanted guests in your home? Don't hesitate to call us! The health and safety of your family depends on it. We are family-owned and operated for over 35 years. Our professional staff is on hand to ensure that no matter what your pest problem is, we can solve it!

Hawx Pest Control

Call us today for all your pest control needs!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida

How is Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida overall rated?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida open?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida provide

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offer free estimates?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offers free project estimates.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offer a senior discount?

No, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida does not offer a senior discount.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offer emergency services?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offers warranties.

What services does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offer?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Brandon, Florida offers the following services: Pest Control, Pest Control Commercial and Industrial, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Rodent Control, Ant Control, Flea and Tick Control, Cockroach Control, Spider Control, Bee and Wasp Removal, Bird Control, Fly Control, Beetle Control, Lawn Maintenance (Florida locations only), and more.