Tony Baroni Team -- Keller Williams Realty

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2016

2350 E State Road 60

Valrico, FL 33594

The Tony Baroni Team with Keller Williams Realty is one of the leaders in the State of Florida for real estate sales and listings. What sets the Tony Baroni Team apart from other agents is their commitment to deliver "the promise" to their clients which is giving them the best real estate experience they could possibly ever imagine receiving. From 2014-2019 the Tony Baroni Team has ranked in the top 100 in the entire state of Florida out of all Realtors. We served over 1400 families since 2005 and have earned over 1000 5 Star Reviews on various websites including Angie's List, Google my business, Facebook, Zillow, Realtor.com, and Yelp (just check under Tony Baroni or Tony Baroni Team). We are very proud of what our past clients have to say about our services and we would love the opportunity to help you with your real estate needs too. We pride ourselves in being available to book listing appointments and buyer appointments quickly so let us know how we can help you. This team of specialists will deliver "the promise" to you so call us for your real estate needs....

10/08/2021

Brandi W.

My husband and I are moving to another state and we reached out to Chris Jossi to help us sell our home. From beginning to end it has been such a wonderful process. Craig, Chris, Chelsea, and everyone on the Tony Baroni team has been absolutely amazing. When we move back to Florida for retirement they are going to be the ones that we reach out to for help. If you need help finding a home or selling your home you can’t go wrong with contacting them. They won’t steer you wrong!

Description of Work
Sold our Home

08/21/2021

Samantha C.

Moved here from the Midwest in the middle of this pandemic...needless to say that IN itself was crazy! However the Tony Baroni team carried my family through the most exciting transitions but also one of the most difficult with care, support and detail focused as it pertained to such a transition. Kate, Amy and Laurie were all proactive in ensuring everything worked out seamlessly. This team displays the highest level of integrity, professionalism and care for their clients. There are not enough words to express the gratitude towards this team but especially Kate, she is truly exemplary in her field! LOVE THE TBT TEAM!!!

Description of Work
Purchase Home-Out of State Relocation

08/06/2021

THOMAS R.

Craig and Chelsea were a great team and made the sale of my home effortless for me. From the signing of the listing agreement, professional pictures, and video to the sale contract and throughout closing. Everything was smooth and painless. Once listing went live there was a successful open house and great response ending with several contracts on the home. I had nothing to do but move and complete the remote closing which was a great experience to! Thanks for the outstanding support in selling and closing my home. You are highly recommended and favored. Thomas

Description of Work
List and sell property

Category moving companies,real estate agents

02/09/2021

Scott L.

First and foremost I'd like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Chris Jossi and his team. As first time home buyers, Keyla and myself always wanted to live the dream of being home owners. As I'm sure many other first time home buyers can attest to it seeming like a very daunting task and you really don't know where to begin. And that's where Chris came in. With his expertise, advice, devotion and most importantly to us, his ability to connect on a personal level, he was able to navigate through many obstacles including the middle of a pandemic, an extremely competitive market and a not to mention a young, undecided and nervous couple trying to find their new family home. He was there for every step of the way from the decision to purchase a home all the way to the finish line where he handed us our keys. Chris undoubtedly made true on his promise to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. I would give 1000 stars as I believe 5 is not enough. He has a client in us for life! Thank you again Chris!

Description of Work
Home Purchase

02/05/2021

Rachael E.

There is a reason Tony Baroni and his Team are the best in this business. They are responsive, knowledgeable, professional, and genuinely engaged at every step of the home buying/selling process. It doesn’t get any better than this. We are grateful for the smooth transition and will continue to recommend Tony Baroni and his team.

Description of Work
Home selling and buying

Category home builders,real estate appraisal,real estate agents

02/03/2021

Cheryl R.

Kate was our real estate agent, and she made the house-hunting process manageable as we considered both new construction and resale homes. She was always patient, professional, and knowledgeable — especially helpful with the two multiple offer situations we ran into in this hot Tampa Bay market. I would highly recommend the Tony Baroni team for any home buyers in the area!

Description of Work
Finding a home in Tampa Bay

01/05/2021

WAYNE H.

Who said Quality Customer Service was dead? Not with this team. A professional team who listens, response with a high level of dignity and respect to their customers and truly care about making your experience/interactions with them a wonderfully amazing. You can get any better than that. If I were to buy or sell I wouldn't do it with out calling on this team. Tony, Craig and Cheri are all head and shoulders above the rest, we thank you for your support, clear communications and most of all your high level of professionalism. Keep up the quality work and "Thank you for making a positive difference in our lives" We were under contract in two days. The Hamm's

Description of Work
Sold our Home

Category moving companies,real estate agents

12/11/2020

Brian L.

Tony Baroni Team, totally AWESOME Team!!! Ann Marie/Louis & Cheri were very professional, patient, clear and concise -- they explained everything and made what a usually stressful process turn quick, stress-free and efficient. I am very happy and closing was a breeze! Keep up the great work and definitely will refer to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Listed and Sold Home

Category real estate appraisal,real estate agents,home staging

10/25/2020

Kay M.

The Tony Baroni team is absolutely amazing! This was my first time selling my house and I knew absolutely nothing about the process. Craig and his team were fantastic in explaining everything to me. They were always on time and helpful with the thousands of questions I asked. From the initial meet and greet, to closing on my house, I couldn’t be happier with how the process went and how helpful Craig and his team were. We plan on using them again for our next purchase! :)

Description of Work
Selling home

Category real estate appraisal

10/23/2020

william Z.

From beginning to end the team at Toni Baroni were there for me I am 1800 miles away from my home I was selling . During a pandemic making it difficult to say the least on travel and such .Starting with my initial call to them Craig Kellner stayed with me threw the whole prosses he went well over and above any agent needed to go even as far as helping me acquire insurance and home inspection for it . the list is to long to put in a review but he has my utmost gratitude for all he has done . If that was not enough, then comes Cheri Meirose very patient and always there she guided me when i needed it she made it effortless with the help she provided .I know for a fact there is absolutely no way i could have done this without them. These people are the people whom give Keller and Williams there great reputation . I highly recommend if you want the best of the best you need to check out the Tony Baroni Team my sincerest thank you William Zwearcan

Description of Work
sold my home in florida

Category real estate appraisal,real estate agents

Jamie Everett - Action Pro Realty

Residential real estate services for buyers and sellers throughout most of the Tampa Bay area. This includes new and resale single family homes, condominiums, residential vacant land, duplex, triplex, quads, second homes and rental investment properties. Waterfront and NEW CONSTRUCTION is a specialty. Also services Odessa, Lutz, Land O Lakes & New Port Richey. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2008-2016.

Kitchell Group Real Estate

The only Realtor team in Tampa Bay to win consecutive Angie's List’s Super Service Awards since 2013! Over $110M sold with consistent record-setting prices - and all over Tampa Bay. We TRULY do care about our clients. Our goal is to help you be the most EDUCATED and successful home buyers and home sellers in the market and to ensure that your experience is as low-stress as possible with the very best possible outcome. We are also a lot of fun to work with - don't take our word for it, see our Angie's List testimonials from our clients. Call or send us a message via our website at www.kitchellgroup.com. - Ranked #1 Team in our former Keller Williams office in both 2017 & 2018 (in office of 400+ agents).And top ranked in 2019 until leaving in June 2019 to open Kitchell Group Real Estate brokerage. Consistently in the top 3% of Keller Williams agents nationwide for many years. - FULL-SERVICE TEAM of licensed and college-degreed agents. - As a team, we always have someone available for showings, questions, etc. We hope to meet you and have the opportunity to help you. Call us at 813-693-1003 any time! We'd love to hear from you. :-)

Premier Movers 4 Less

The Gold Standard for home movers. We'll handle everything and make your move simple. Our professional movers are clean cut, hard working, knowledgeable and ready to get your new home set up just the way you want it. Assembly/disassembly included, no hidden fee, no deposit needed. We pride ourselves on having the friendliest movers in town - also the Pet-friendliest too! A portion of all sales through Angies List goes to our local pet shelter. This is a big passion ours and something we love doing! We would love to answer any questions you have about moving. We have a 5 star rating on Google based on our outstanding customer service, so don't wait around, give us a call now to get the answers you need.

Buying & Selling & in residential real estate. First Time Home Buyers, Move Up buyers/sellers, New Construction Homes, Empty Nestors, 55+ communities, Single Family homes, condos, townhomes, villas, Listing Homes, Waterfront, Pool Homes, Historic Homes, & Much More...

Rentals, Property Management