AIR AMERICA HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2006

2222 GLEN MIST DR

Valrico, FL 33594

OWNER OPERATOR. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. NO AFTER HOURS CHARGE. LIC. NUMBER FLORIDA CAC-1814614....

04/20/2020

Bill W.

My experience with AIR AMERICA is directly tied to the fact that the company has serviced, repaired and installed several new HVAC systems in my neighborhood: all my neighbors are extremely satisfied with AIR AMERICA. The company is highly professional and the employees (HVAC crew and office personnel) are experienced and well-trained in their respective work assignments and customer relations. It was indeed a pleasure to meet them, observe their work and delight in a new, high-quality HVAC system and ultra neat and efficient installation. My garage was actually better organized and uncluttered when the AIR AMERICA crew finished than when they first arrived. BO, BUDDY and LOGAN deserve special recognition for all their good work: Buddy and Logan spent the day removing my old system and installing a new DAIKIN 3.5 ton 16 sear unit and Honeywell thermostat. The crew was quiet, worked well together and noticeably efficient: they knew well what they were doing and the entire unit was put together perfectly, not unlike a complex puzzle that requires considerable thought and procedure. Everything was working flawlessly when the men completed the installation, but I was advised to keep an eye on the old drainage system (drain pipe was installed under my garage floor at the time the house was built in 1997) that extended through the outside wall for proper drainage. The system was indeed draining, but not quite as fast as preferred. They asked that I keep an eye on flow for a few days. As requested, I called AIR AMERICA nine days after the initial installation and reported that drainage was about the same, slower than what was apparently expected, thus I was alerted a crew would be assigned and then dispatched to install a new drain pipe. . . NO CHARGE! The cost of the new drain pipe would be absorbed as a service included with the new installation, thus NO ADDITIONAL COST. BO and LOGAN serviced the installation of a new drain pipe, and, remarkably, managed to replace the new pipe under the garage floor (in the exact location of the old pipe which had cracked and broken apart) rather than run the new pipe along the inside of my garage wall and cut another hole through my brick. The men worked on this installation for a couple of hours and coordinated their efforts with precision. . . not unlike a military operation: truly, this installation was tricky, not a simple task and required a lot of thought and coordination with the crew. A beautiful piece of work and I can’t say enough about the difficulty of the task and the resounding success of their final accomplishment. Perfect! Again, my garage space (surrounding my HVAC unit) was more neat and orderly when BO and LOGAN completed their work than when they first arrived. AIR AMERICA is a FIRST RATE COMPANY. The owner and employees function together as a professional team and keep you informed on every aspect of what they are contracted to do. AIR AMERICA trucks and equipment are mostly new and/or well-maintained. The HVAC professionals are well-trained, knowledgeable and experienced. If you need HVAC work; CALL AIR AMERICA. Bill Whitmarsh

Description of Work
New HVAC Installation and drainage repair

Category air duct cleaning

10/05/2016

Sylvia C.

Norman responded immediately, accurately diagnosed the problem within 15 minutes (which had been seriously compounded by the lack of knowledge of the previous guys - basically what started out as a leak ended up frying our compressor) and he took care of everything! AND his price was the best by far. My husband summed it up best: "Someone ethical who does great work!" We will be calling on him to handle all of our maintenance service needs from now on and recommending him to all our friends and family.

Description of Work
Our A/C unit stopped working and we had 2 other companies come out and totally misdiagnose the problem and ineptly attempt to fix it - a total of 4 different people because they each sent out 2 guys separately. After 2 weeks of this nonsense and frustration, we finally found Norman through a highly recommended friend referral.

06/07/2016

cynthia C.

Description of Work
Evaluate loss of cooling and loaded freon. Tightened loose valve causing freon loss

06/29/2015

Bhavana P.

Contacted Norman on Sunday (after waiting two days for another company!) and he responded very quickly. He diagnosed the problem within 10 mins! Norman is professional and honest. I will definitely call him again and I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor.

05/23/2015

Kenneth O.

Norman responded within 10 minutes of my call on a Saturday morning. I explained to him that my AC unit was not working, the thermostat was dead and it looked like the 24V wasn't making it to the thermostat. Norman figured it was water in the drain pipe causing the float switch to trip, which was correct. He gave me simple instructions to fix the problem myself, which saved me both time and money of having him come out to take a look at it.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem with my AC unit over the phone and explained how I could fix it myself.

12/01/2014

william R.

Norman (Air America) is the best!!

Description of Work
Normal annual service on my A/C

09/19/2014

Denise S D.

Excellent service

Description of Work
Replaced two a/c units a 5 ton & 3 ton

09/08/2014

Karen D.

Norman is the most honest, hardworking man and is work is impeccable! I have recommended him to several people and everyone has been very pleased.

Description of Work
Serviced HVAC unit.

07/15/2014

Feng H.

Excellent professional. Also did an excellent work before in my Rental property where AC stopped working due to water piled up; charged me fairly for $65.00 while I thought I will need an outside motor replacement. Very happy then. Tenants are happy as well both this time and last time. At a time when we seem quick to complain and slow to compliment, I felt compelled to write a word of thanks. In my opinion, Norman is highly professional, courteous and patient. He is a credit to HVAC in Tampa area.

Description of Work
Removed/Replaced capacitor and Condenser motor up in attic.

06/01/2014

Erin H.

No complaints

Description of Work
My AC thermostat wire was cut while doing yardwork so we needed someone quick on this HOT Florida day. He was at the house in about an hour after my early Sunday morning call and fixed it up in no time.

12/17/2013

Ursala I.

He always does good work and is very courteous.

Description of Work
He comes out whenever I need him. He put in my air conditioner, came back out and showed me how to use it correctly.

04/29/2013

Deborah L.

Description of Work
Norman is fantastic! I needed a capacitor and freon added to my A/C. He came on time, called to let me know he was on his way, was very thorough and reasonably priced.

09/01/2010

Tammy W.

Norman was professional and ran the duct work as well as installed the A/C and Heating. He came back at every call from us as we had him do it in stages since we were completely gutting a house and weren't ready for certain pieces of his work. He also installed the electric piece of the system including putting in a new breaker for our box. All in all, we were satisfied with the job he did.

Description of Work
Installation of a new central heating and air conditioning system.

02/02/2009

Rosanne P.

I needed a UV light, and when he told me what the price was, I laughed at him. He said I didn't need it immediately, so he wasn't pushy. He cleaned my air conditioning. I watched them cause I don't really trust workmen, but I've been very lucky with everybody I've worked with. He was very nice. He didn't pressure me or anything. He just told me the system was clean and that they could make it better for me come springtime, but it wasn't necessary. I really liked that he wasn't a pushy salesperson. I also liked that he took his shoes off before coming into my house. They called and confirmed the appointment, and the guy showed up a half hour early actually.

Description of Work
They came out to do an annual inspection of the electrical system.

Category electrician

Duct Depot

Duct Depot LLC has more than 14 years experience of providing Florida with professional air duct, H-VAC, and dryer duct cleaning, along with many other services to help keep your air quality clean as can be to help the health of you, your family, and anyone who visits your property. We provide cleaning services to residential and commercial customers alike, so contact us today to service your home or business office.

Offers by Duct Depot on Angi
    IERNA's Heating & Cooling

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475

Offers by IERNA's Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Fontana Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

Welcome to Fontana Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning, where serving you is our pleasure! We are a full service air conditioning company that provides maintenance, service, repair, upgrades, and replacement of residential & commercial systems. * Offer Financing. 12 Months Same As Cash And 10 yr Fixed To Name A Few. * No Charge On Estimates Or Second Opinions * 24 Hour Service * Truly Family Owned And Operated

INSTALL, REPLACE, AND REPAIR AIR CONDITIONERS.