A Tampa Bay Pressure Washing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

A Tampa Bay Pressure Washing is a locally owned & operated company serving Tampa Bay and surrounding areas for the past two decades. Our commercial and residential pressure wash equipment has hot water and steam capabilities and we are equipped to handle all of your exterior cleaning needs. We offer free on-site demos to all commercial clients so that you can see first hand the quality of work and attention to detail that we provide to all our customers on a continuous basis. We also offer free estimates to our residential customers inquiring to have their property cleaned....

Derek's Pressure Cleaning

Derek's Pressure Cleaning

We have earned a reputation for having integrity, and providing excellent results in a professional and timely manner. Derek's Pressure Cleaning is a family owned & operated pressure washing company. We have provided commercial & residential pressure cleaning services throughout Brandon, Florida and the surrounding Tampa Bay areas and neighboring counties since 2006. We have worked with many people and businesses over the years, performing thousands of jobs.

11/06/2020

They did a good job and price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure wash my sidewalk.

CATEGORY pressure washing

07/17/2020

Left trash under Grill and in corner under neath Grill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Gutters and power washed Patio

CATEGORY decks,gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

I'm sorry but I just checked our records and we have never done any work for you. You have the wrong company.

05/10/2020

He did an absolutely amazing job!!!!!! Also included all down spouts including the one that goes out the back yard. If you want a great job at a beyond affordable price, hire him!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

05/04/2020

Excellent. Pricing was fair, work was high quality, and they showed up on time. I would highly recommend and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

11/24/2019

This is a revision to the review I originally submitted on November 5, 2019. On the second day following my earlier review, I noticed extensive damage to the shrubbery, plants and grass within 15 feet of the roofline. Some of our shrubs were almost completely defoliated, the grass was burned and several plants died. Apparently the man whose job it was to flush the greenery with fresh water did not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean tile roof

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

Pressure Washing. Paver sealing. Roof cleaning. Housecleaning. We have roof to the road specials.