A Tampa Bay Pressure Washing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

2234 Lithia Center Ln #1

Valrico, FL 33596

A Tampa Bay Pressure Washing is a locally owned & operated company serving Tampa Bay and surrounding areas for the past two decades. Our commercial and residential pressure wash equipment has hot water and steam capabilities and we are equipped to handle all of your exterior cleaning needs. We

11/06/2020

GEORGIA L.

They did a good job and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They pressure wash my sidewalk.

07/17/2020

Robert W.

Left trash under Grill and in corner under neath Grill.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters and power washed Patio

Category decks, gutter cleaning, deck cleaning

I'm sorry but I just checked our records and we have never done any work for you. You have the wrong company.

05/10/2020

Karen B.

He did an absolutely amazing job!!!!!! Also included all down spouts including the one that goes out the back yard. If you want a great job at a beyond affordable price, hire him!!!

Description of Work
Had gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning

05/04/2020

William M.

Excellent. Pricing was fair, work was high quality, and they showed up on time. I would highly recommend and will use them again.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning

11/24/2019

William D.

This is a revision to the review I originally submitted on November 5, 2019. On the second day following my earlier review, I noticed extensive damage to the shrubbery, plants and grass within 15 feet of the roofline. Some of our shrubs were almost completely defoliated, the grass was burned and several plants died. Apparently the man whose job it was to flush the greenery with fresh water did not do an adequate job. We were surprised by the damage, because the previous time this company cleaned our roof, we had no damage at all. Before they started work, my wife talked with them and asked them to be sure to protect our shrubbery, and she was assured they would. We would hesitate to hire this company again because of the extent of the damage.

Description of Work
Clean tile roof

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

12/17/2018

William D.

Called and scheduled an appointment. Technician arrived as scheduled and did an excellent job cleaning the pool and lanai screen enclosure.

Description of Work
Pool cage pressure washing

08/25/2018

Elisa G.

From the initial estimate to the actual work being completed, everything was extremely professional and the results look great!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned, pool cage pressure washed, and fence pressure washed

08/04/2018

Tom O.

My home had not been cleaned outside in about 5 years, so was in desperate need...I was getting ready to put the house up for sale and it was not very inviting. I found Anthony's Pressure Washing on-line, set up an appointment, and was contacted within a few hours to confirm the appointment. Patrick (owner) showed up on time, gave the estimate, and set up an appointment for the cleaning, working around my schedule so as to not impede my moving. Emails and text messages were sent letting me know that the job had been scheduled, and when someone was on the way. The job was completed on time, and the results were fantastic. The realtor had seen the house a week before, and when she came back later, she commented that it looked much nicer! I only rated the price as Good, because I didn't get any other estimates, so I had nothing to compare it to, but I was happy with everything from start to finish. I would highly recommend Anthony's Pressure Washing.

Description of Work
Needed entire outside of house, roof to driveway, cleaned.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning, patios

07/15/2018

Gustavo M.

Awesome job. I was not even in the house. They were careful not to mess up the pool when cleaning the roof and the lanai. Everything looked great!

Description of Work
Clean roof, brick patio around the pool, Lanai, gutters, driveway and sidewalks

Category decks, gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning, patios

05/15/2018

Siva P.

Was on time, got the job done quick enough.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

04/11/2018

Denise S.

The power wash was done quickly in the morning hours, however by the evening white residue was seen on several spots around the house. After a bit of tense negotiation with the technician the owner came to inspect the problem. Eventually they made several trips and used different chemicals, they corrected the problem without charging any additional money. I would probably use them in the future, since they tried so hard to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing

03/30/2018

Linda G.

We contacted three companies for quotes. The only company that responded was A Tampa Bay Pressure Washing and we’re glad they did. Not only were they responsive, they were also early to the appointment. Very nice guys and they did a great job. We would highly recommend and definitely use again.

Description of Work
We needed our pool cage and deck pressured washed.

03/14/2018

Chip D.

Fabulous . . . From first estimate to completed work, Pat was as professional (personally & expertise) as any of us would want . . . Explained everything, we worked out plan to what we wanted & even went beyond and cleaned all our outdoor furniture (which was so nice) . . Then they put everything back and cleaned up area better than I could Would we use again . . We already scheduled them !! Thank you Pat

Description of Work
Clean / Pressure wash House (2 Story), Clean out Gutters, Pool cover, Pavers around Pool and Driveway . . .

02/22/2018

Leslie P.

They do an excellent job that lasts at least two years.

Description of Work
pressure washed driveway, sidewalks and enclosure for yard waste cans

01/04/2018

Rick L.

AWESOME Job !! Have used these guys twice and will def call again.

Description of Work
Gutters Cleaned

01/01/2018

Randy O.

They were quick to respond, punctual and did good work

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

11/16/2017

Bonnie P.

They did a good job. I would say they did a B job. They could be more careful of the plants that are below where the water comes off and runs onto. I am not sure that we priced a lot of different company.

Description of Work
They did the roofing cleaning.

Category roof cleaning

11/13/2017

Kelly F.

My patio was grimy and dusty with construction dust, and after the cleaning, everything was fresh and clean. The team worked hard and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my pool enclosure and sidewalk.

10/23/2017

Giles M.

AMAZING! Need to hire again for another job!

Description of Work
Paver sealing and Pressure washing

Category decks, concrete driveways, pressure washing

10/19/2017

Giles M.

Amazing!!! The guys were very personable and worked hard. Took care of everything from cleaning the gutters to washing the driveway and sidewalk.. The best part was the re-sealing of the pavers in front of my walkway. The company that had dome the pavers 6 months earlier did a great job, but did a poor job sealing them. After less than 6 months they needed to be professionally sealed. I called Tampa Bay pressure washing and they took care of it all. The sealing job was top notch with 2 coats of sealant and re-sanding as well. Looks so dang good I that get a serious chubby every time I open my front door and walk out of the house!

Description of Work
Clean gutters, pressure wash and seal, sand pavers in front of house

09/24/2017

Christy S.

Arrived on time, performed as expected. Was happy to wash a few extras too!

Description of Work
Pressure washing - drive/patio.

09/23/2017

Debbie P.

Great crew, very professional. Great service.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning home.

09/18/2017

Sondra C.

They did an amazing job on the house. We have vinyl siding that had mold on it since we moved in, and they were able to make it look new. Our gutters were clogged so bad there were plants growing out of them.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and house pressure wash.

09/05/2017

Tom P.

In 25 years of property management I have dealt with quite a few trades people. These folks are among the very best, overall, I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Description of Work
Pressure washing lanai and whole house trim.

09/05/2017

Sarah L.

David was on time, courteous & professional. Did an excellent job cleaning gutters & pol area.

Description of Work
Cleaned pool screen, gutters., pressure washed pool area.

Major League Pressure Wash LLC

EverCLean

we are specialists in pressure washing services for gutters, roof, dry-way, side-walk, screen pool, and others. we are characterized by quality, punctuality, responsibility and reasonable prices. We are a family business backed by 4 years of service. It will always be a pleasure to be able to clean your property.

Paradigm Property Services LLC

Paradigm Property Services offers a wide variety of exterior home detailing services. Services such a power and soft washing for all parts of your home from the roof to the driveway. We also specialize in asphalt shingle roof cleaning to eliminate the unsightly black streaks you may see on your homes roof. We are a small business focused on customer satisfaction and providing the highest quality of service while improving the overall look of your home.

Offers by Paradigm Property Services LLC on Angi

Pressure Washing. Paver sealing. Roof cleaning. Housecleaning. We have roof to the road specials.