Crystal Glaze Of Tampa

With Angi since September 2013

2049 Edelweiss Loop

Trinity, FL 34655

Crystal Glaze services 2 areas: 1-Tampa: 813-368-8290 2-Orlando: 407-687-4342 Refinishing is the best alternative to replacement for your Bathtubs, Tile and Countertops. Transform your bathroom or kitchen with great savings and minimal down time.

06/11/2020

Catherine A.

Crystal Glaze did a great job for a reasonable price. Our tub looked great, and we were so happy we used them again when we needed the service again. They communicated well and were very professional.

Description of Work
Bathtub Refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

It was my pleasure once again!👍

09/24/2019

Gloria W.

Awesome Pat had reglazed my tub about 5 1/2 years ago and it has been beautiful ever since. I had the bathroom retired and the tile installers damaged the tub! The owner contacted Pat yesterday and Pat was able to come out today. The appointment was set for 8 and Pat arrived at 7:45 and went straight to work. My tub is absolutely beautiful again. The other company owner paid the bill. Thank you soo much Pat for a wonderful job done and done efficiently . Highly recommend him

Description of Work
Reglaze tub

03/15/2019

RICHARD N.

Pat De Jesus is perhaps one of the most professional contractors I have ever worked with. Pat owns the business and works full-time at it by himself providing meticulous attention to detail and a high quality finish to the tub. Because he doesn't use low paid helpers as another company we tried once, he can personally make sure that the job is done to perfection. He used a low-volatile type coating that brought no odor into any other part of the house. The tub's surrounding tile and floor tile and all tub hardware were covered in sheets of plastic before work began. Then he turned on a commercial size blower exhaust fan that was connected to a 6 inch flexible tube that ran out of the bath window so that no coating odors left the bath. He arrived right on time and had completed the work in about 2 and a half hours; he even re-caulked the area between the tub and the tiled wall . The tub is beautiful again! Normally the cost is about $200 dollars but since he was re-doing the bad job of another contractor he charged me much less.

Description of Work
Bathtub needed new coating.

08/04/2018

Lucinda R.

We hired Crystal Glaze to re-glaze an old pink tub. Pat replied to all my inquiries quickly and showed up on time to complete the job. He worked very clean and was very professional We will be hiring them again for another bathroom.

Description of Work
Re-glaze a bath tub

04/23/2018

Gregory M.

They did not reach out to me after two attempts to contact them. I left a message and phone # each time.

Description of Work
I contacted them twice regarding a re-glazing job but was not extended the courtesy of a return call.

Category ceramic tile

10/25/2017

Tim L.

Only needed tub done but he recommended the surrounding tile as well for a few more dollars. The job looks good and I will hire him again for a couple of rentals.

Description of Work
Re glazed a tub and tile

10/18/2017

Lisa Q.

Absolutely no response to service request.

Description of Work
I called and emailed this company in October 2017, after contacting them once in March 2017 and receiving a quick response, got absolutely no communication back this time. At least say NO to the job or at least respond!

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed], sorry about the no answering of your call or emails. I have been out of the area working the two hurricanes..im only a 1 person business and I try my hardest to follow up with it all. I just finally came back into town for a couple of days and see that your upset. My sincere apologies about your situation. I really try hard to take care of all of my customers as you can see my rating. Due to the situation it has been very hard. Again my sincere apologies! Pat

08/27/2017

PHILLIP A.

all went well, Pat is a good guy, very professional, tidy and friendly. he was EVEN so generous as to want to leave a PERSONAL present for us in our garden tub.....nice thought.

Description of Work
reglazed tile and tub in 2 bathrooms.....

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

08/16/2017

Thomas H.

The work was done promptly, for a very reasonable price and looked great! I highly recommend Crystal Glaze.

Description of Work
I had 2 liner bars in a shower that were stuck in the 80s---they were purple and gold. I had them glazed solid white to match the wall and floor tile.

08/15/2017

Yan L.

Pat arrived early and got started right away. He kept everything as clean as possible and did a great job reglazing the tub! Tub looks like new again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Simple tub reglazing work.

07/24/2017

Dana S.

Great I am very pleased. Pat was punctual and the tub looks great. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Deglazed my pea green tub. It is now a beautiful white

06/29/2017

Kenneth S.

Patrick was great he did an excellent job The bathtub looks great He's a really nice guy

Description of Work
had bathtub reglazed

06/22/2017

Forrest V.

Patrick did an excellent job. I am extremely satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Over the years I have had to get one of the bathtubs re glazed. I called Patrick because of the reviews here on Angie's List. Patrick arrived on time and went right to work. It took him a few hours to complete the job and now the bathtub looks as if it were brand new. He spent the time to explain how best to keep the bathtub looking good and to avoid the peeling. It was such a pleasure dealing with this professional. I would definitely hire him again should the need arise. I also would recommend this gentleman to anyone that is in need of having a bathtub re glazed.

Category ceramic tile

06/14/2017

Troy G.

It was amazing !!! Great work, on time, and good clean up after ... I would use them again and recommend him

Description of Work
Needed my tub and counter top refinished

06/08/2017

Catherine A.

Patrick was very professional and in addition to providing outstanding service, he is just a nice guy, very friendly and forthcoming with information about how to take care of our tub in the future. The cost was also very reasonable, $200 even with the extra work he had to do to repair the hole in the tub.

Description of Work
This was the second time that Patrick has refinished our tub, and his work both times was stellar. This time he discovered a hole in our tub and was confident that he could repair it so that we would not have to replace the tub.

06/03/2017

sam H.

excellent job, very nice and professional, willing to go the extra mile to make sure job done to perfection

Description of Work
re-glazed bath tub

05/02/2017

rob W.

Unbelievably awesome! He had a cancelation so he was able to do our tub within a couple days. He's literally half the price of the competitor. Always answered the phone or responded to texts. Very professional, knowledgeable, and a very nice guy. The work is great!

Description of Work
1940 original tub refinished

04/17/2017

Ronald M.

Pat was fantastic. Tub turned out perfect! Before you consider anyone else give Pat a chance. You will have to wait as he is booked, but you'll be happy you waited. His work is great, his professionalism is unmatched. I meet very few as conscientious and meticulous in their work as Pat! Thanks so much...

Description of Work
Bathtub reglazing.

04/10/2017

Susan F.

Work was done in 3-4 hours. I was very satisfied with the end result and the price.

Description of Work
Glazed a bathtub

03/23/2017

William F.

When he was done, everything looked brand new! Smooth process and very friendly!

Description of Work
Patrick refinished an old tub for me in my 1920s bungalow. He had to strip a previous attempt at resurfacing and then reglaze the tub. The price was fair and he came as soon has he had a spot in his schedule. This is not the first time I used him. In a rental property of mine, the did both an old tub and an original 1920s sink. Both of these also had bad previous attempts to resurface. When he was done, everything looked brand new!

03/14/2017

Carol S.

great value for a bathroom overhaul. our tub and surround were very old, but we did not want the mess of a new tub. Pat removed our old glass doors, repaired the tile and refinished everything a nice solid white. we did not replace the glass doors, and you cannot see where the old frame was. our counter top was a plain white, with a white sink. With the reglazing, we were able to choose a really great multi-colored finish. what a huge difference! the tub and counted needed to be completed on different days, but Pat got them done in a less than a day each, on subsequent days. booked only a week out after our estimate, so it is a very timely, quick process. we were able to use our shower just 24 hrs after Pat was done. Highly recommend Pat if you want to refresh your bathroom without the time, mess and expense of a complete overhaul!

Description of Work
Glazing tub/surround and bathroom counter

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops

01/30/2017

Patricia T.

I had a dip and rust spots. He fixed the puddle that would erode the finish. He did give me a discount from the catalog. I would definitely recommend them, he came in and did all the work without leaving a mess. He closed the bathroom door and opened the window to make sure the fume go out.

Description of Work
Refinished the bath tub.

12/21/2016

Cynthia M.

Pat refinished the tile walls, floor, tub and sink in my 1920s house. Bye bye "peachblow" (yes, that really is the name of the original tile color), hello black and white with a beautiful gray floor. Pat did a wonderful job and was a great pleasure to work with. He was on time, very conscientious about the clean up and is just a really nice person.

Description of Work
Refinishing tub, tile walls, sink, tile floor

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

11/17/2016

chad R.

Pat was fantastic! He showed up early to make sure traffic did not hinder his arrival time that we agreed on. I liked the fact that punctuality meant as much to him as it does to his customers. The tub was a biscuit color and we went to white. Great gentleman along with a great job! We would definitely hire him again. Thank you Pat.

Description of Work
Resurfacing standard size tub.

11/01/2016

janette B.

Overall, the project went very well. Patrick arrived promptly. He ensures everything is prepped nicely to prevent over-spraying. After the tub dried 24 hours later I noticed an area that may need some attention. Patrick assured me he would take care of my concern; I appreciate the professionalism and him standing by his work. It means a lot these days.

Description of Work
Guest Bathroom tub reglazed.