Ken Grosse Home Repairs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

Ken Grosse Home Repairs was established in 2001, is a locally and family owed company, proudly serving Brevard county. With over 20 years of experience, we are a full-service handyman business specializing in home repairs, remodeling, and renovations. There is no project too big or too small that we cannot do. From complete kitchen and bath remodels too that minor repair in your drywall, you can expect professionalism and skilled craftsmanship from beginning to the end. Over the years we have built a reputation on trust, honesty, fair pricing, and open communication. We continue to build our reputation to this day. Licensed & Insured. References upon request. Please call Ken for your free estimate today. ...

handyman (17)woodworking (6)home remodeling (4)countertop installation (4)decks & porches (2)siding companies (1)

10/15/2019

Pamela S.

We were very pleased. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They repaired the gable on the outside of the house, replaced some of the siding and repaired a part of it.

Category handyman service, siding

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

I appreciated the great visit with the both of you , you are wonderful , I was glad to have been of help with your project . Ken

09/30/2019

Lourdes D.

Perfect! If I could go over a 10 for perfect score I would go higher. Trustworthy and honest. On time and clean up was perfect. Definitely will use Ken Grosse Home Repairs again.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair & install attic ladder

Category countertops, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

09/30/2019

Jan C.

Ken was there early, completely taped off the rest of the house with plastic to keep the dust down. He had to lower a portion of the countertop/bar to fit our bar stools. He left us with a better looking area than the builder who originally did it. He cleaned up after the project. I expected it to take a couple or three days but Ken completed it in one long one. I have to stop finding projects I think I would like to have Ken do for me.

Description of Work
Partial Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

It is so nice to work with such fine folks, it was my pleasure to help you and your family in your home, Thank you, Ken Grosse

09/29/2019

Leslie S.

Ken is professional and timely, keeps the jobsite clean and goes above and beyond to please the customer. I highly recommend Ken to my friends and clients! I attached a photo (hope it's big enough to see) of a kitchen remodel he did for me. It was very extensive from demo to completion. He did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
I have worked with Ken Grosse on numerous projects. From cabinet installation to building custom spice racks and columns, installing a tongue and groove ceiling, building closets, installing crown moulding and interior doors....and the list goes on.

Category handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

Review for Ken Grosse Home Repairs - 2800 Redwood Avenue, Titusville, FL - 38140003

I am always pleased to help wherever I can and am looking forward to the next remodel that changes someones lives, Thank You , Ken Grosse

09/29/2019

Page W.

Ken and his group were very professional, efficient, knowledgeable, skilled, and trustworthy. They did an excellent job, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove siding, repair soffit and fascia, paint, and other home repairs

Category handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

We have been treated so wonderful not only with refreshments but have made a life long friend, Thank you So much Ken Grosse

07/11/2018

George M P.

I called Ken on a Sunday afternoon because we discovered that our solid Bamboo Strand Hardwood floor was 'cupping' in the Guest Bedroom & Walk-in closet. I was in panic mode trying to figure out where the moisture came from, and I wanted to mitigate the damage. Ken fit me in his schedule, and arrived Monday morning at 8 am with Nathan and Jacob. They removed the damaged flooring, baseboards, and cut the drywall off one foot from the bottom of the concrete slab around the room and closet. Ken had his plumber stop by to find the source of the water leak. It turned out that I had a Bathtub drain pipe leak (very unusual). Ken and his crew were very professional and courteous. Afterward, the Water Remediation Company came by to dry out the rooms, and they were very impressed by the work Ken did! I intend to utilize Ken's services in the future for some other projects that I need to be done.

Description of Work
Water Damage to my Hardwood Floor.

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

[Member Name Removed] : Thanks for the great review, It is always nice to work for such fine people as you and your wife, I hope all your remaining repairs went well.. [Member Name Removed] Grosse Home Repairs

07/08/2017

Michele F.

Super! Our bathroom looks brand new. Ken and his workers did an excellent job. They were friendly to work with and cleaned up everything when they were done. Our bathroom looks great!

Description of Work
Ken remodeled our bathroom.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

Thank you for the great review, what a nice surprise. we enjoyed working with you. It is always nice to work in such a friendly atmosphere. I am glad you enjoy your new bath. Ken Grosse

11/08/2016

Rena N.

Great. It is a beautiful job and I look at it all the time. It made so much positive difference in the bathroom.

Description of Work
Tile in bathroom around the tub and new tub installed

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

10/30/2016

Steve B.

Ken was very timely and professional. Not only was his work excellent, he supervised all subordinate employees to certify their workmanship was on par with his standards. He completed the project timely and qualitatively, a great value! I was so pleased with is level of professionalism that I had him return few months later to repair my back porch which suffered from water and termite damage.I am sure I will use him in the future. Thanks Ken!

Description of Work
Re modeled 3 rooms to accommodate my mother returning home from rehab, New closets, doors etc to convert space into handicap accessible living quarters. Repair walls and ceilings, trim and paint to ready room for patient.

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/31/2016

Vern B.

Removed an old wood fence and built a new one, including a gate. The old fence was floppy, with the posts moving when the wind blew, and the gate failing to stay latched. Portions of the fence crossed a concrete patio, so he had to provide a secure anchor for the posts without digging a hole for the post. He did this with metal brackets and it came out quite well. This fence survived Hurricane Matthew without damage.

Description of Work
Mr. Gross built a new fence on a patio at my house.

Work Completed On 02/24/2016

Elizabeth K.

The deck looks like brand new, he even painted it! Mr. Grosse always leaves the worksite in better condition, making sure everything is neat and clean.

Description of Work
Mr. Grosse repaired my deck and ramp on this occasion. But I have called him on several occasions to do total remodeling work, Sky light installation to replacing doors through out my house. His work has always been of the highest quality. Totally reliable, punctual and courteous. I keep his business card handy because I wouldn't think of calling anyone else.

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

Debby D.

Mr Grose is awsome. He is very meticulous and Avery thing is perfect Also the help he had was so nice and very professional We would recommend Mr Grose to anyone that asks he is the greatest!!$ We have before and after pictures if anyone would like to see his work

Description of Work
Mr. Grose remodeled our bathroom new tile he took the tub Out and made a walk in shower opened the entry door to make It larger. He also put safety brackets in the shower and next to the toilet To make it easier for my husband whom had a stroke.

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

02/18/2016

Joan N.

Description of Work
Repaired water and mold damage to kitchen cabinet. His work was excellent, very professional, would use him again.

Category countertops, decks, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

01/16/2016

Maureen N.

They did an excellent job, very pleased.

Description of Work
Re-laminated our kitchen counter tops

Category countertops, handyman service

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

03/26/2014

Debbie P.

Ken was a pleasure to work with, very professional. His work is impecible, always cleaned up after himself. My bedrooms were in rough shape, 2 of them needed baseboard replacement, the other two had 3 to 4 coats of paint on the baseboards which he fixed and painted so they look new. Today the bedrooms are beautifu and a pleasure to be in. He was very punctual and worked non-stop all day. I would certainly use him again. He gets an A in my book.

Description of Work
Prep and paint 4 bedrooms, replace trim work in 2 bedrooms.

Work Completed On 03/17/2014

11/22/2013

Norman B.

Ken is a professional. He does outstanding work. He is on time.

Description of Work
Repair wooden structures around house

Category decks, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/12/2013

11/04/2011

tom W.

Was here on time, did the job within the time estimated, cleaned up afterwards. Couldn't have asked for more.

Description of Work
Ken was hired to seal a rain leak around our outside door. Not very obvious exactly what or where the problem was. He was honest and totally reliable. Gave us an estimate (verbally), and then did the job a couple of months later for the exact price he had earlier quoted. Between the estimate and the work, another family had a small emergency, and totally lost their kitchen. Ken called me, explained the situation, and said that under the circumstances, he felt that he should do their job first. And that if wished, I was absolutely under no obligation to him. I appreciated his being straight with me, and told him I'd wait. (He didn't try to BS me. Was just straight forward.) If the need ever arises, he'll be the first one I call in the future.

Category handyman service, woodworking