BRITT'S AC HEATING & FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2008

LICENSE #'S: CACO45877, 773885000191. ADDITIONAL CONTACTS; Brian Campbell for Residential Scheduling Bill Barber for Residential Sales Jason Land- Fire Sprinkler Steve Land - Large Commercial HVAC FINANCING AVAILABLE. We accept All major credit cards...

JL Midas Breathe Kleen Aire

We are a family owned business and customer service is our top priority. We offer the following services A/C & Heating, AC repair and service, air duct replacement and repair, blown-in insulation, both installation and removal, air duct cleaning, whole house air purifiers, ozone treatments, life-time warranty filters and dryer vent cleaning.

Zone Heating and Cooling

Zone Heating & Cooling is the home of the ZERO cost service call! Call us today to schedule your free diagnostic call with estimate for any needed repairs. Keeping our neighbors in the Right Comfort Zone is our number one goal. In Florida that focus is often on the air conditioning system in your home, but we don’t stop there. We provide heating options as well for those occasional cold days & nights. We take the time to understand our customer’s heating and cooling needs, their home, their property, and their goals. We provide options and solutions best suited to you. We offer emergency service over nights and weekends as well! Give us a call today!

Duron Smith AC & Heat Inc

Duron Smith A/C & Heat is a local heating and air conditioning company that has been in existence for over 17 years. As a family oriented company we employ local team members committed to providing the highest quality service in your area. We are based in Melbourne, FL and also serve the areas of Sebastian, Grant-Valkaria, Malabar, Palm Bay, Melbourne Beach, Indialantic, Satellite Beach, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral and Sharpes.

04/19/2016

The process of coming to do the work at the onset of construction was fine. The work was done in what seemed to be a timely and efficient manner. The problems arose after they left and we moved into our house. We had two units. One was 4 ton and one was 2 ton. We could not get the house cold no matter what we did or how low we turned the units. We constantly had people over to our house that notic...

Description of Work
Installed A/C my new construction house

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

08/13/2015

Britt's has always been quick for service, not much waiting for appointments. They are on the higher end of cost for A/C repairs and installations but they do provide pretty good service, good solid B+ company. And they've been around for awhile too, which provides some comfort that they're not going to disappear on you after service.

Description of Work
service and filters

08/25/2014

I called Britt's at 8:00 p.m. on a Sunday night, not really thinking I could someone out here at that time to fix my a/c. Lo and behold, after explaining what my problem was, the technician, Lisa, was here in less than a half hour. She was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable, and went to work with a smile on her face. Very pleased with the promptness and professionalism of the people at Britt's.

Description of Work
Outside a/c unit was not working. It was checked out, and bad capacitor was replaced.

02/06/2014

I want to thank rocky for his honesty because had a person here at my house told me it needed to be replaced I am so glad your company took the time to check it all out and was able to save me a lot of money instead of presurring me in buying a new one again thank you for being honest and a good worker

Description of Work
Called to get estimate on new air conditioner and they told me mine seems fine

02/06/2014

We had bought our place earlier this year and although our a/c heat was working, it was making loud noises while running. Britt's made the service call, and while inspecting, found several problems. This unit was 24 yrs. old and had not been serviced. The techs name was Osman. He explained what we had. It appeared to me that rust was the only thing holding it together. We had the option of a tempo...

Description of Work
Called to have AC serviced. For 49.00 they checked our a/c unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

DUCT CLEANING, FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, SHEET METAL WORK, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING, INSPECTIONS(RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL,IAQ), COMMISIONING

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover