American Eco Systems Contractors Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2013

Titusville, FL 32780

Dorset Full Renovation

Dorset Full Renovation

concrete repair202032931
Total renovation of home. Roof repairs first, then demo of all ceilings to remove rodent infestation also mold. Replace all air conditioning duct work. Replacing all water and sewer lines. Replacing all electrical components. Re design kitchen and bath with new framing. Hang batted also foam insulation , re hang drywall also new texture. Prime and paint. Install new doors and trim. Install new flooring throughout. Install all new kitchen also vanities. Install new lighting. Concrete repaired and stained. Install new stucco coins and paint exterior

At American Eco Systems Contractors, rest assured that our craftsmen are vetted and well qualified. Your and your families security is our top priority. We offer 100% financing on all energy efficiency upgrades, which pay for themselves. We build with longevity and quality control during the process to realize a safe and clean environment during the entire process. We offer Commercial and residential construction also Remodeling, repairs, and decorative services. We have excellent services at a great price. Call us for your free evaluation....

home remodeling (7)interior painting (6)concrete repair (6)woodworking (5)house painting (4)tile installation (4)window replacement (3)roofing (3)flooring (3)architect (2)deck cleaning (2)gutter repair (2)

03/06/2021

I hired Clayton to repair the crumbling stucco on my garage wall and to reframe some of the areas of my garage. Not everyone that does stucco work can do carpentry, most of the other people that came out to see my house couldn't even give me an initial quote because they subcontracted out that portion You're not going to get bottom barrel prices from Clayton because he pays his workers a fair rate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco Work, Carpentry

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

Photo for American Eco Systems Contractors Inc. - 807 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL - 39255690

Thank you [Member Name Removed], and we are still working to make a better match of the paint where we repaired the stucco and re-framed your walls. It’s not easy matching new paint with existing paint however we strive to please. Thank you for your consideration looking forward to helping you complete the Spanish revival home

03/02/2021

When other contractors couldn't even return phone calls, American Eco Systems responded immediately. Even though they were booked, they managed to get my repair done quickly. I will definitely call them the next time I need work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to damaged bay window

CATEGORY ceramic tile,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

11/23/2020

Good job . Attention to details .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Roofing, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], looking forward to working with you again. Tell [Member Name Removed] we said Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

09/12/2020

Excellent job, completed ahead of time and under budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Roofing

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], always great to work with an engineer who appreciate a good craftsmanship and Contracting

09/09/2020

I will not hire this contractor again, nor would I recommend him. I had 2 small bathrooms to renovate that would require tile, plumbing, and electrical. I’m a single mom, and thought it best to hire a contractor to oversee and organize the project. This contractor had great reviews, and that played heavily into my decision to hire him. This is the only reason I am writing a review now. This was my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel two small bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

Not entirely true. The fixtures were incorrect, which were ordered by the client/engineer. Fixtures were not available also trim or it was not delivered. In tight spaces like bathrooms, to many people make it a contested and unsafe. We worked around your schedule and you wanted to buy your own fixtures. Yes I gave you a good deal, $ 5200. For two bathrooms, no good deed goes unpunished I guess., t...

05/07/2020

Appointment was made to estimate the job. No show. No phone call. Called the next day and blamed the computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full kitchen remodel

CATEGORY architect,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

02/29/2020

American Eco Systems accomplished what was contracted in a professional manner. They were extra careful during the project and their cleanup everyday was exceptional. The Job was exactly as requested. They were extremely easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a fireplace and a chimney on the patio. Re-finish the walls and the ceiling where the removal took place.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], what a pleasure working for you and your wife. Looking forward to a long standing friendship

01/15/2020

It was done professionally and on time. Clayton took care of everything else unforseen and did it quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior stucco repairs , paint

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure working for you and your wife feel free to give us a call anytime

10/16/2019

They were excellent, they were on time, cleaned up after themselves and finished the work when they said they were going to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a screen and porch.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you and your business. We're so happy you decided to move to Titusville, Fl. Welcome Home, I hope you enjoy our beautiful environment as much as we do. Sincerely, Clayton

10/15/2019

My experience was great. if I had problem they show up within a day. They put the gutter and they did it seamlessly regardless of the difficulty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done from installation of new windows, replacing the soffit, gutter, installed the driveway, they put in multiple handicap rails.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed], I have enjoyed our friendship over the last 20 years. We appreciate you call on us for any of your contracting needs, and we always enjoy eating at your restaurant, "Mr. Submarine" in Titusville, Fl. Sincerely, Clayton

We are experienced in new custom design planning, development in construction and Remodeling, residential also commercial framing, trim, cabinets, Painting, Stucco, Siding, Roofing repairs and Drywall, fencing, screen rooms to name a few, also call us for emergency services as needed. Ask about our 100% financing for new roofs, solar panels,HVAC, windows, doors and more. We want to be in a long term business relationship with you and your family.

Moving