A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2459 Cheney Hwy Bldg B, Ste. 80

Titusville, FL 32780

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Paver installation company/ hardscape specialist. Family owned and operated with over 25 experience providing custom design services for all your hardscape projects....

Patios (8)hardscaping (7)decks & porches (5)driveway pavers (1)excavating (1)

07/31/2021

Debbie and her team did a beautiful paver job around my pool early this year. There unfortunately was recently a spot that start sinking. I reached out to Debbie and within a weeks time, she had her guys out to correct the issue. This is quality work and quality company who stand behind their product.

Description of Work
Pool patio pavers

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

01/28/2021

We had the most amazing backyard beautification project done by A Plus Pavers & Design. Professional beyond belief and do amazing work. Debbie, Martarelli and their crews are amazing, respectful and most importantly great at organization and communication. We are so thankful we used them for our pool and patio paver project. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Pool Pavers & Patio Pavers

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Review for A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc. - 2459 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL - 39160490

10/02/2020

I can't give this company enough praise for the work they did, they are hands-down the BEST contractor I have ever worked with. Their knowledge, efficiency and timeliness made the whole experience fantastic. We initially had pavers installed at three entrances as well as a new set of stairs built. Once we saw how amazing it came out, we pulled the trigger and had our whole driveway redone. They ef...

Description of Work
Paver installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/03/2020

We recently remodeled and expanded our screened-in pool area and hired A Plus Pavers to install pavers. Debbie, the owner met with us and helped us pick pavers. She has a good eye for color schemes. The company did a fantastic job and the workers were very professional, meticulous and clean up was exceptional Debbie made the entire process a comfortable and pleasant experience. Five STARS to A Plu...

Description of Work
Installation of Pavers in Screened in Patio area

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

03/30/2020

Terrific. On time, budget, and what we wanted. We would use them again if we had other projects.

Description of Work
Pool Deck

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

10/02/2019

They are the best contractors I have worked with in quite awhile. (I own a real estate property management firm and I work with a few.) The detail of the work and performance of all involved was great. This is a company that does what they say they will do and with an exceptional work ethic. I would highly recommend this company. They get an A+++ from me.

Description of Work
We were redoing our back yard and wanted pavers from the back door of our house to and around the pool. It was a very large area, with a challenge and required expertise.

Category decks,excavators,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/30/2019

Not well! Met Debbie on site. Review what was to be done measured job. At her request gave her a color copy of our pool layout and lot. She said she would get back to us in a couple days and have not heard a word. I eve called her after a week and no response. Going on three + weeks still nothing. At this point I just want to get back my drawings. Glen

Description of Work
Retaining Wall

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

I agree that it took longer than it should have to provide the quote however, we met on the morning of September 20th and the estimate was provided as of today, the 1st of October which is actually 10 days, not 3 weeks and as this is a fairly detailed type of estimate, I needed to make sure of all factors prior to submitting the proposal and was not able to sit down to do the takeoff until yesterd...

08/08/2019

we Have had another paver company for our driveway. They too did a good job but we wish we had known about A Plus. Everything they recommended turned out spot on. It was a mess but the crew cleaned up before they left it was a really good experience. Remodel jobs stress me out but I know next time I can relax. I have the next paver idea lined up in my head already.

Description of Work
They paved my pool deck and Lanai

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Review for A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc. - 2459 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL - 38034781

07/30/2019

Very good and excellent. They were very professional, they also cleaned up when the job was done and they did extra mile.

Description of Work
They installed driveway pavers.

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

07/23/2019

They did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Pavers needed cleaned and sealed.

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

Installation of pavers driveways, pool decks, walkways, patios. Interlocking paver system, Travertine pavers material, clay brick pavers, natural stones, dry stack retaining walls system, outdoor living including outdoor kitchen, fireplace, fire pits, sitting walls. Water features. Pool deck remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal