Mister Build it or Fix It Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2016

10004 Benjamin Smith Dr

Thonotosassa, FL 33592

Hillsborough: 813-323-5735 Polk County: 863-287-6564 Concrete Contractor | Tampa | www.mrbuildittampa.com | Mr. Build it Or Fix It & Best Concrete Construction are two small business companies based in Tampa, Florida & Waverly, Florida and has over 45 years of experience as a subcontractor in concrete construction in both commercial and residential sectors. Our course has remained steady and our portfolio of expertise has grown. Explore our website and learn about the industries we served, areas of specialization and the clients that have placed their trust in us....

05/12/2022

Daniela P.

New concrete. Looks great affordable prices compared to other tampa companies.

Description of Work
Concrete replacement

Category closet systems, concrete repair

10/05/2021

Roberta H.

There were delays to the start of the project solely due to the permit processing time. Tommy kept me informed the entire time we were waiting. After permit approval the installation was very efficient and professionally done. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Installation I needed to replace an asphalt driveway that had deteriorated.

06/04/2021

Roger K.

Perfect... very professional crew and the work was performed in a timely manner..

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Replacement

05/12/2021

Russell C.

Leo and the guys did a great job!! I would definitely call them again for concrete work!!

Description of Work
Concrete Slab Installation

02/18/2021

Barbara B.

If I could I would give an A+. Professionally done and cleaned up afterwards. Lovely job

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Installation

12/09/2020

michael G.

Excellent. They were always prompt and very patient with me and the permitting process. I've done my share of concrete finishing myself and theirs is second to none. You will not regret them for your job.

Description of Work
Concrete Apron & Sidewalk Installation

11/11/2020

Louise T.

They did a terrific job I couldn’t of asked for better workers and a better result I would recommend them to anybody

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Installation

Category closet systems

10/01/2020

Victor M.

Excellent job, very professional. Cleaned up afterwards as well.

Description of Work
Poured a garage slab for a 24feet x 35feet area.

09/25/2020

James W.

Excellent!! The estimate provided by Tommy Pedroza was easily understood and professionally submitted. Leo Pedroza overcame an obstacle that I created without missing a beat. The team that worked the day of the pour were like poetry in motion. Each one knew his job and went about it with enthusiasm. The finished product was above my expectation. I cannot imagine another company that could perform any better.

Description of Work
concrete pave an existing gravel driveway

Category closet systems, concrete driveways

09/16/2020

Robert S.

It went great.They did an awesome job. The driveway turned out perfect. I will recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Installation

09/11/2020

Nancy M.

It went very well, I would definitely recommend him again, he’s an expert at what he does and his crew is great as well!

Description of Work
I had two concrete slabs made

08/18/2020

Kevin J.

Leo and his son did a great job. The job wasn't easy. I added to the size at the last minute, sprinklers and utilities weren't buried very low into the ground and it rained whe nthe concrete was being poured. They persevered and it came out great. Punctual, professional and priced right.

Description of Work
Concrete Slab Installation

07/24/2020

Russ K.

The repairman / Leo , did an awesome job !!! Scheduled to arrive 8AM , arrived 20 minutes early. Really a professional in operating the Bob Cat to prep and removal of old slab to the concrete pour. Unfortunately we got rain all afternoon . But Leo stayed with it and had to resurface (on his hands and knees ) four times before he could leave. Just an awesome job under some really adverse weather conditions. Would recommend this company to anyone ! Bravo Leo

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Repair

06/15/2020

Robert Y.

I was completely satisfied from start to finish. This was the first time I ever had a driveway and/or RV pad installed. I had many questions and I changed my dimensions three times in the planning stages. Everyone was helpful and answered all my questions. Leo and his crew were on time and personal. I stayed home for this project so I could oversee everything. It was a treat to watch the five guys and three truck drivers work together like a well oiled machine. I would always recommend to anyone needing concrete work done.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway & RV Slab Installation

05/05/2020

Bill H.

From beginning to end the service was great. Leo was amazing and very polite and informative. The cost of the job was very good and would recommend them to anyone. They were very clean and they also made sure not to tear up the yard. This company is very professional and if your looking for good concrete work, they are the ones to call. Tommy and Leo Thank you very much.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Installation

04/28/2020

Curt L.

I would highly recommend Best Conrete. I would highly recommend hiring Best Concrete for the job! Not only were professional and efficient, they cleaned the work areas throughly before leaving. They even patched a cracked curb that was not part of the job that was previously cracked. It was so nice finding An honest, friendly, company we could trust.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Replacement

04/10/2020

Matt B.

Excellent job ! Leo saved me alot of headache, time and money with grading my yard. I will definitely recommend him to anyone and will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
Grading

Category excavators

03/31/2020

Bill E.

They did a GREAT job on my driveway!! They showed up on time, and cleaned up when job was finished. I was so impressed that I gave them another job{concrete porch in back yard}. I've used other concrete co.'s in the past, but these guy's are definitely the BEST.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Replacement

03/27/2020

Carl E.

Excellent. Very professional completion and cleanup.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

03/14/2020

BreAna C.

After a nightmare of trying to get a contractor from FB marketplace, I almost gave up. We then found, "Mister Build It Or Fix It" on an advisor sight. We saw they were Angie's List certified so we gave them a call. Tommy came out and estimated the job. We agreed on the price and made the appointment. The job went beautifully. They were at my home promptly at the promised time. They were courteous, professional and friendly. They did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. I will be calling them again for future projects. I rate them 5 of 5☆'s.

Description of Work
12x20 Concrete Slab

09/25/2019

Mark P.

Tommie`s guys are punctual, reliable, reasonable and honest. When these fellows tell you something, you can put it in the bank and forget about it; unlike most of the clown contractors around here, they won't even show up for a simple estimate when they say they will. 5 Stars for Tommy, Leo, and crew!

Description of Work
4x4x4 ft. Radio Tower Footer

09/14/2019

Jason D.

Leo and the team at Best concrete were awesome. Would highly recommend them. They were very efficient, on time, and executed the complete concrete driveway replacement as proposed.... exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway replacement

07/23/2019

keran S.

Mister Build it or Fix it Inc gave a fast response when I searched the concrete driveway installation on Angie's list. They came on time for measurement and estimate. The specialist was professional and knowledgeable. He explained the detailed process of the entire work and answered all my questions. The specialist told me that, in case of rain or any possible repair for some thing like broken irrigation pipes, the estimated installation would take around three days. Shortly after they left, the specialist sent me a formal estimate with different installation options. After comparison, their price was the most attractive among other companies. This was compared by the same quality of concrete under the same driveway measurements. On the day of installation, the specialist came on time again and quickly started the work after checking in with me. They worked fast to remove the old driveway. They paid sufficient attention on possible irrigation pipes and other stuff under the driveway. Since they did not break anything, the concrete truck came soon to pour concrete. The entire work was done from around 7:30 am to 2 pm. When I am writing this review, seven days have passed. We park our cars on the new driveway now. Neighbors said the new driveway looked beautiful. We are happy to have the driveway installed by Mister Build it and Fix It Inc.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

05/29/2019

Harry H.

Job went very good, Job was done in one day, Best price around, Great workmanship

Description of Work
New Concrete Driveway

05/24/2019

Marcio R.

Very good. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway.

PREMIERE CLOSETS

Premiere Closets is about more than just closets. We create Tampa custom storage solutions for your bedroom, pantry, home office, garage and more. Premiere Closets is an independent, family owned and operated business serving Tampa Bay's commercial and residential needs since 2004. We are not a franchise, so there are no additional fees to pass along to you, the customer. We offer a superior quality product at a lower cost to you.

The Closet & Storage Shop Inc.

The Closet Shop has been creating lifestyle solutions for over 20 years. Lifestyles aren’t one size fits all, so why should your closet be? Let the Closet Shop design and build your dream closet to fit your every need. Dedicated to creating your dream closet and maximizing your own unique space to better simplify your lifestyle. We are a locally owned and operated Tampa closet company, not a franchise. Our team with a lifetime of contracting experience can offer you reliable and realistic organization solutions by eliminating clutter to streamline your daily routine

Closets by design

46 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List Discount. Dba: White Space Design, Inc.

CBC1260659

Concrete floors, driveways, patios, sidewalks, stamp/decorative concrete

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mister Build it or Fix It Inc.

How is Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. overall rated?

Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. open?

Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. is open:

What payment options does Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. provide

Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Mister Build it or Fix It Inc.?

Yes, Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. offer?

Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. offers the following services: Concrete floors, driveways, patios, sidewalks, stamp/decorative concrete