BC Enterprise Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

3.8

Over 60 years experience - With three generations of experience in the construction industry of the Florida Keys. With a hands on owner, every phase of every job is handled with professionalism and honesty. Our employees live locally in our community and are quality minded. They work as a team to uphold the professionalism we strive to maintain. Locally owned & operated - Licensed and Insured. State Certified Building & Plumbing Contractor. Owner and All Employees live locally in our community. Sewer lateral connections completed with no subcontactors. Check our website or Call for any special promotions or financing options....

AAA American Restoration

AAA American Restoration is the local Florida Keys industry leader in all Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Smoke and Fire Damage, Microbial/Disease Disinfection and Marine Mold Removal services. We are unmatched in technical standards and procedures and use state-of-the-art techniques. We follow all EPA guidelines and OSHA safety standards and procedures and are certified by the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. **NEW: Our Coronavirus Disinfecting Service includes fogging and surface disinfecting using EPA-Registered and CDC recommended disinfectant that kills 99.99% of the virus on contact. **NEW: We utilize specialized equipment, technology and methods designed specifically for marine applications. Highly trained and multi-certified, we restore the air you breathe back to crisp, clean, healthy, and pristine condition on your Yacht, Marina Property or Watercraft. We Are: Licensed Industrial Hygienists Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists Certified in Mold Remediation Mold Remediation License: FL MRSA2919 Licensed Water Damage Restoration Technicians Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians Call us any time for a FREE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE at 305-283-5062. We come highly rated and treat our clients like family. Give yourself the peace of mind of working with the best! Bill Sinnamon

ENVIROPRO

We have been in the industry for 25 years fully license and insured. Florida state license MRSR 2032. Servicing the state of Florida.

Alpha Foundations

At Alpha Foundations, we are redefining our industry and changing customer perception of what it means to work with a contractor. We believe that the homeowner experience should and can be more than mediocre service. We believe in a world where the customer is deeply cared for and builds a long-term relationship with their contractor. We see a world where the work is done right the first time, with the highest quality materials, by trained employees who deliver the best customer experience, and with a permanent solution that we stand behind. We believe the bar for an exceptional customer experience can be set so high that mediocrity in the contracting world is simply no longer accepted or tolerated. We use this perspective in all the work we do.

04/21/2016

Bob was great, friendly and very professional. He fixed our leaky pipe and took a look at a few other things too. I called BC on Monday morning due to a leaky pipe. I was told the soonest they could make it would be Thursday morning. I called several other plumbing companies in the area and they were the soonest I could get a plumber to come out since they are all busy doing the sewer connections....

Description of Work
Fix leaky pipe under the sink.

Category plumbing

07/07/2015

Description of Work
They were hired to find a renter for my home in Key Largo. They didn't do a back ground check or check references. They didn't do a walk through check list when they gave the tenets the keys. The tenets have never payed on time once. I had new locks installed and they didn't send me a set. They recommend a contractor to do some work but didn't stand behind his work when it was completed. I had new rails and paneling installed. I gave them a second chance when I had a plumbing problem. The person they sent out stated he couldn't find a small leak, so I need to replace the whole line for $2000.00. I had to pay a $95.00 fee for nothing. I called a different plumber who found it in 10 minutes and repaired it for $135.00. You have to call multiple times to get any response from them. I would not recommend them for anything.

Category drain pipe

07/08/2014

Description of Work
Repiped my bathroom and also did my sewer conection

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business!!

06/24/2014

They did a nice job, but what they did some things that i was not happy about, and were refusing to get back at me so there was poor communcation so after i left they did the work that i had not paid them for. I told them i will not pay what we did not discuss and now they are not returning my calls.

Description of Work
They provided property management services.

Category plumbing,remodeling,property management

(member name), Per our numerous phone conversations and emails, you agreed to correct this review to only reflect the plumbing service that was completed at your property by our company. As of this date (08/14/2014) the incorrect information is still posted. You had a plumbing emergency, we found a leak at your valve, we provided a price to repair, you agreed and we were paid. T

05/30/2014

Description of Work
Replaced old paneling, replaced railing around stairs and porch. Took longer than indicated. Very poor on communications. Did extra jobs and billed them to me without getting my approval first. Didn't do a walk through with new tenant before their moved in. Which is one of their main purpose.

Category drain pipe

Ms [member name removed], Per previous conversations/emails and your agreement that this work was not completed by BC Enterprises and you that posted in error. Please remove this review. Thank you! 08/14/2014

Remodels, renovations, additions, modular homes, buildings, plumbing, repair maintenance, water heaters, water filtration, sewer connections, septic tank abandonment, pump truck, treatment plants, cisterns, grease trap, aerobic treatment, units, decks, docks, pools, demolition, excavation, landscaping, pavers, construction, property, management, & design build.

No job too big or too small.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal