Platinum Trashout Service Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2011

PLATINUM TRASHOUT SERVICE is committed to exceed your expectations & our integrity is unmatched throughout the industry. We know that our customers trust us not only with their facility but with their image as well. Feel the relief of walking into your property after it's been cleaned by a cleaning expert, simply by contacting us! PLATINUM TRASHOUT SERVICE is a leading provider of cleaning/trashout/repair services with an outstanding reputation for quality & integrity thoughout the Central Florida area. By choosing PLATINUM TRASHOUT SERVICE you can be rest assured that your property will be impeccably cleaned & will reflect the professional image that you wish to project to your clients & employees. We are not satisfied with our services unless you are!...

Greenpointe Painting Services

Full service painting company, we only use all environmentally friendly paints and coatings. We have been in the paint business for over 25 years, a trusted local company known for its high quality results.

Offers by Greenpointe Painting Services  on Angi
CertaPro Painters® of Lake Apopka

*Free Color Consultation for any project when customer hire our company. *Free Estimate. We are your local CertaPro Painters. We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship and integrity. We do both interior and exterior painting projects. It is our goal to get it right the first time. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality painting work with the best possible service to our customers. As part of the largest painting company in the country, we deliver the highest quality painting products and services available today. We look forward to working on all of your painting projects. Please call us today for your free written estimate. We love to paint!

Richard Lopez LLC

STILL OPEN DURING COVID-19 FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. Super Service Award Winner-3 Years in Row!i (Residential Interior and Exterior painting.) Family owned and operated. 34 years experience. My goal is to get a great review from you and make you a customer for life. Servicing most Seminole county and most Volusia county. We take time to protect your furniture, floors, windows, screen enclosures and your landscaping from paint splatter. We also take time to clean up any dirt from sanding and preparation we create.

Offers by Richard Lopez LLC on Angi

07/23/2020

Excellent. No need to look any further. Sean was heaven sent. He was prompt, courteous, polite, respectful and worked within our budget. We plan to hire him again for future projects.

Description of Work
We had trees and branches hauled away.

Category hauling services

Thank you very much. It was my pleasure to work with you. Thanks Sean

02/08/2016

Sean Griffith of Platinum Trashout Service has been the best contractor of worked with so far. I am an new, absentee home owner of an older house in the Historic District of the Villages. As such I'm at a great disadvantage when working with contractors. Sean Griffith as been very helpful someone in a position of disadvantage like I am when having to operate "blind" and long distance like I have t...

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and supplied before/after pictures of same.

Category handyman service,remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Sean & I would like to sincerely thank you for such an awesome review on Angie's List. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you & look forward to any future business. Thank you. Chelsea Griffith

01/07/2016

The service call went very well. Mr. Griffith (owner) arrived on time and went to work immediately. The work didn't take long to complete and he was friendly and we talked a little while he was working. He tested both toilets after completing the work to make sure that they were filling appropriately, etc. We also discussed a couple of other things that I had questions about and he gave me some ad...

Description of Work
I have two toilets in my home that needed to have the tank internal mechanisms replaced. One of the toilets was leaking internally and we decided to replace both toilet mechanisms at the same time.

Category handyman service

01/10/2015

It was excellent from start to finish. They arrived on time, went right to work, followed instructions and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced door frame, interior trim and base board trim, cleaned landscape trimming of trees and removed 4 trees.

Category handyman service,landscaping

01/09/2015

Excellent. Arrived on time and completed promptly.

Description of Work
Removed old door and replaced with new.

Category handyman service,doors

Pressure washing, interior/exterior painting and cleaning, remodeling, demolition of buildings/mobile homes, mowing, landscaping, land clearing & hauling.