Turner Pest Control

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 1999

Turner Pest Control began as a family-owned business, and even though we’ve experienced tremendous growth, we’re still focused on our ‘family’ of customers and employees. The technologies we use may have changed over the years, but our commitment to our neighbors never will. ...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

pest control (138)lawn treatment (6)animal removal (10)

06/21/2022

Susan C.

Job was scheduled and completed on time. Very efficient and professional staff. I have been under contract with them since that job. They are quick to respond to any issues and they also handle the Sentricon system outside the house. I am very happy as this house was built in 1925 and they are taking great care of it for me.

Description of Work
I had my rental house tented about 2008. They have taken care of any issues since then.

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

04/01/2022

Donna D.

We have used Impact for 15 years for our pest control(rats, termites and bugs). Had rats in our attic many years ago, they came in trapped the rats and closed all of our roof openings, no problems since. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Total pest control for whole house

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/11/2022

Bruce and Beryl M.

Impac as been doing pest control for me for 10 years I have no problem with them whatsoever and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/25/2022

Cynthia B.

As far as I can tell, very well. Impact was recommended by many friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Outside pest protection, dryer vent cleaned out, attic protection from critters.

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

10/15/2021

Brian C.

Tyler was fantastic! Fully inspected and addressed all the issues. We are very pleased!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

10/15/2021

linda B.

Great- Young man helped answer some other questions regarding my yard.

Description of Work
Quartly Insect control

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

07/16/2021

Gilbert W.

Consistently thorough and high quality.

Description of Work
Routine quarterly inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/14/2021

Janett R S.

I called and told the receptionist that I had some kind of bug, but it was so small that I couldn't tell anything about it. My message was taken, someone called me that afternoon to schedule an appointment. I had an appointment right away. The gentle that serviced my home was excellent. He explained that I had "ghost ants". I had never heard of such. He was surprised that there weren't more, and that he couldn't find their entry point. He explained the life cycle and why it was the first time that I had seen them in 5 years that I had lived in Florida. I was truly astonished. He sprayed in several areas, and by the next day I haven't seen any more. I am so happy because I don't like things being in my home!

Description of Work
I had some very small "things" that just appeared. There were not a group of them, mostly individuals that seemed to come from nowhere. They did appear in almost every room of my home, but again only one at a time or two at the most in the kitchen.

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/25/2021

Dave B.

The tech was prompt, professional, courteous and easy to work with . He explained what he was going to do to the exterior and interior for ongoing pest control and got it done swiftly.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

05/26/2021

caster A.

Technician arrived early and was patiently waiting at my gate. He was very polite and professional and thoroughly inspected my.property. He also educated me on what to look for to determine infestation and how to prevent it. Well satisfied.

Description of Work
VA Termite Inspectiob

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/13/2021

Nancy T.

Excellent service as always. I've been renting the same place for 9 years. They have serviced my home since I moved in and have always done a wonderful job. Whatever they use, works. They take care of the entire perimeter and I very rarely see any insects inside. On the rare occasion that I do, they treat the inside as necessary. Happy to have them keeping me bug-free!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/14/2021

Charles C.

I have been using Impact Pest control for at least ten years and have yet to have a problem with service or responsiveness to a need. They Get My A+ rating!

Description of Work
monthly maintenance

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

03/05/2021

Edward R.

Always on-tme and thorough. Even did extra spraying for ants in pool area!!!

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest control and annual termite protection

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/23/2021

Tricia M.

They showed up on time, were very professional and answered all our questions on safety for our pet. We have not had a problem since they were here.

Description of Work
Pest control for new home.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

02/15/2021

John L.

GREAT COMPANY! Reliable, friendly and competent. Always on time and thorough. And always available should problems develop.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control and cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

12/07/2020

Rosanna M.

They were prompt in their response, came out the next day to service my home. Price is very competitive. Product is very good and is safe around animals. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Pest control - Insects

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

10/12/2020

Chris Ellen B.

Always a professional job. We have a contract for pest control and the company contacts us to confirm every appointment. They notify us when they arrive and inform us of any issues. The best service! We recently also asked for assistance with re-location of a pesky armadillo. They referred us to a wildlife service that specializes in amradillo re-location. That service advised us on how to encourage the armadillo to leave using enviromentally safe methods. That very kind advice greatly reduced the re-location cost. Many thanks to both companies for your great customer service!

Description of Work
Pest Control and Wildlife Re-Location

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

09/30/2020

Sheila P.

The guy who came was super friendly and got the job done right away and helpful. Have them on going since! Haven’t seen any bugs since they came

Description of Work
Just general pest control

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/17/2020

Kathy D.

Professional, knowledgeable, on time

Description of Work
Pest control. Termite inspection

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/14/2020

lara D.

Great! The Impact Pest Elimination team is thorough, courteous, knowledgable, professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
short term and long term bug elimination

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/10/2020

brian R.

Very well....extremely professional staff, thorough with application, very courteous, and follow up customer service met expectations.

Description of Work
Quarterly continuation from Builders existing service in place

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/24/2020

Jacqueline S.

good reliable company especially for rodent control

Description of Work
regular pest prevention , plus rodent control

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/21/2020

John L.

Wonderful service. Quiet, polite and professional techs come each time and do a great job of cleaning and spraying. I have used Impact for over 7 year and have no issues.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest protection and CO2 to pest tubes