Smart Choice Audio Video

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Melissa H

Melissa H

home theater installation201934688
Installed (6) Nest cameras, hung (2) flat screen tvs and a surround sound system

**TV MOUNTING AND INSTALLATION/HOME THEATER INSTALLATION SPECIALIST** Whatever your home or office project may be, Smart Choice Audio Video has you covered. We offer up front pricing with no surprises. We will work with you to determine the best solution to meet your needs. If you have already bought your equipment or would like or help in designing the best system for your home or office we got you covered. Check out our list of services and you will see that we have the expertise to get your job done right! Ask us about our senior citizen and military discounts....

home theater installation (12)home automation (2)lighting (1)

02/26/2021

I contacted Nick to get pricing for a replacement TV. My 50"flat screen failed and wanted a supplier and installer for a new one. We spoke on the phone and agreed on the best brand and size for my situation. Nick was very knowledgeable and professional on the phone. He ordered the unit we agreed on and scheduled the install. Nick showed up on time and took care of everything. Not only would I use ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Flat Screen TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

02/10/2021

Nick had the wall mounts and did a great installation for us. Was on time, professional, and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall mount televisions

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

02/08/2021

Excellent, would recommend to my neighbors and friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

01/16/2021

Great job mounting my ceiling speakers. Very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

12/09/2020

It went great!! Nick arrived on time. He was wearing a mask the entire time without being asked to. He mounted a 75" TV on the wall, put a power outlet in the wall behind the TV to hide the cords. He was very professional and cleaned up before he left. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. It was great speaking with you and meeting your wife. I hope you will keep me in mind for any future projects.

12/06/2020

Nick was very helpful and personable. He went above and beyond to make sure we knew how to use our new equipment including explaining a lot of technology and options we didn’t know about. He also gave us great ideas for some of our other projects. His price was fair and customer service was excellent. I highly recommended him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setup TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words I really appreciate the review. It was great to meet you and Will and I hope you keep in mind for your future projects.

11/25/2020

The project went really well. The wife is happy with the results now that you can't see any wiring. We have now moved on to upgrade the Home Theatre setup with hidden wiring for the retractable screen, audio system and the projector.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back-light installation behind a TV with hidden wiring.

CATEGORY lighting,home theater design,home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Photo for Smart Choice Audio Video - Located in, Tarpon Springs, FL - 39048741

11/25/2020

The service was good. They were very professional. They explained well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They setup my entertainment room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

11/25/2020

It went very well. They were very professional. They had a good price and It was a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed TV and did the rewiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

11/24/2020

It was good. They did what we asked them to do. They met our expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an installation of audio visual for me.

CATEGORY home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

We offer the following services for residential, boats, and commercial: TV Mounting, Speaker Install, Home Theater Setup, Wi-Fi Setup, Video Doorbell, Smart Remotes, Harmony Remotes, Security Systems, POS, Drive Thru Service, Shades, DirecTV, Custom Wiring, Home Theater Seating, and pretty much any other Audio/Video service you may need.

NA