Phoenix Pest Management & Wildlife Control Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2011

705 Live Oak St ste G

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

For almost 20 years Phoenix Pest Management has been ridding homes and businesses of pests throughout the Tampa Bay area. This experience helps us know exactly how to treat each and every pest and wildlife problem you may encounter....

pest control (87)animal removal (21)

07/12/2021

We used Phoenix for an unfortunate rat infestation in the attic. Scott came out initially to ***** the situation and gave us some options. Everyone we came in contact with was very professional and courteous. Our tech Sullivan went above and beyond to mitigate our situation and make sure we were happy. I highly recommend this company for insect and rodent control.

Description of Work
Rat mitigation

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Thank you Leann for the review! We appreciate you and your business! We are glad you are happy and that we could help solve your problem! Jami Eastman / Office & Customer Relations Manager

10/30/2020

Have been using PPM for over a year now. They are prompt, knowledgeable, respectful, neat and efficient. They follow up with you after the service and will come back if there is still a problem. Reasonably priced and they use pet and people friendly treatments inside of the house. They explain everything you should expect to see after the treatment. I am very happy with this company.

Description of Work
Animal removal and pest control

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

07/13/2020

Replied after I hired someone else.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

02/24/2020

Excellent service and company. I have used this company since we moved to Florida 3 years ago. They sealed my attic for me as there was evidence of squirrels; and I haven’t had a problem since. Scott is amazing and very courteous. He’s always on time and has no problem stopping by in between services if I have a concern. He takes care of both inside and outside of my home including rodent boxes ou...

Description of Work
Quarterly pest management plus complete attic seal from wildlife

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate you, and are happy to keep you pest free!

12/31/2019

So far we have no more rats and pest control is following up to ensure they don’t come back. Thanks Tony!

Description of Work
We had a few rat that had gotten into our house. Pest control came out within 24 hours and we working on getting the problem taken care of within 48 hours.

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

07/26/2019

They came back again to follow up on my problem. They are wonderful people, they are very friendly and they go above board. The price was also reasonable and competitive.

Description of Work
Every other month, they came and spray on my house.

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

10/30/2018

It went great. Very professional. Called around noon and they arrived < 2 hrs. Came up with a comprehensive plan for permanent removal. Very impressed by professionalism. Would hire again (but likely won't need to).

Description of Work
Rodents in attic

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

11/10/2017

Very well. Everybody is happy, including the squirrel

Description of Work
A squirrel fell down my chimnet and got trapped in my fireplace. They came and removed it.

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

08/14/2017

I contacted the service. They did the work when promised.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal from attic. Space cleaned. Openings sealed.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to help you get rid of those squirrels. It was a lot of work but we won the battle!! Thanks so much for your business and trust in us. Steve Barker

07/10/2017

Went well. Traps were set on first visit and worked effectively. Five adult rats were caught and disposed of. External and internal entry points were sealed with metal plates or wire cloth on second visit and rat feces and urine was cleaned up and removed from area over garage. On third visit bait stations were installed outside and should be inspected periodically. The infestation was completely ...

Description of Work
Rat infestation in garage, and roof space overhead, caused by storing a 30 lb bag of sunflower r seeds for wild bird food. This needed expert treatment which involved setting baited traps, sealing entry points, and setting up bait stations.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your business and trust in my company. It was a pleasure to get rid of those rats for you and Sue. Thanks so much for your business. Steve Barker

Our Services Include: Household pest control Commercial pest control Wildlife control Wildlife exclusion Rat control and removal squirrel control and removal Bee and wasp elimination Flea and tick control Wildlife repairs Dead animal removal

termite and fumigation