Mr. Appliance of Pasco County

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2014

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Scheduling available 24/7 @ 727-807-2360, same day/next day service. - Mr. Appliance of Port Richey specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures:Prompt, efficient attention A solid quote before the service begins - no surprises. Our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment Courteous and skilled in-home service professionals, that have been background checked. Never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour. All work & parts guaranteed. Mr. Appliance of Port Richey is locally owned and operated and is part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world. When your appliances are in need of repair, contact the appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliance of Port Richey. We service all types and brands of appliances, from Whirlpool washers to Kenmore refrigerators. We will never charge an overtime fee. Our technicians are clean and professional, and we guarantee our appliance repair and parts for a full year....

12/20/2020

Robert U.

I found this company on Angie's List and the only one willing to repair an over the counter microwave that was installed in 2003. I preferred a repair versus replacing it since not a countertop one. Steve did a great job finding the problem and then coming back to finish up the job. He is very professional and has the ability to be great with customer service. The owner found the part (switch) I needed in record time and that was so appreciated since just a few days before Christmas. One fine company I will use in the future.

Description of Work
An over the counter microwave that I preferred not to replace.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

We very much appreciate your business, but most of all are extremely thankful for taking the time to post this recommendation. Thank You Again

08/24/2020

Derek S.

He complained about how hot it was even though we have AC in garage. Charged me $89 service fee to tell me he might be able to fix in a week when he gets part but that it still might not fix problem! Tells me I would still have to pay labor if problem isn’t fixed and then we would need new washer anyway! He was more interested in running back to his truck than helping me figure out what to do! So basically they just added $89 to cost of buying a new washer. I have never given a F review and didn’t think I would have to with this company based on other reviews. Wow was I wrong!

Description of Work
Washer repair

Category appliance repair

Customer was refunded fee paid and issue was discussed with Technician, we apologize for the negative experience during this service call.

07/23/2020

Ron C.

Diagnosed incorrectly.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair

The customer decided to complete the repair on themselves, we therefore cannot verify the repair was completed correctly. No repair was completed by Mr. Appliance.

11/13/2018

Stephen D.

Excellent! They did a good job, I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Refrigerator

Category appliance repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed], very much appreciate the review for the repair of the water leak in your refrigerator caused by the water filter housing. Hope your holidays are great. Thanks

09/03/2018

Roger H.

The professional service that was provided by Mr. Appliance of Port Richey on our refrigerator was truly outstanding and we will highly recommend this firm to any neighbors needing appliance repair! The technician that did the work was very knowledgeable of what needed to be done and he explained to us in understandable language exactly what procedures needed to be followed, to include defrosting our refrigerator the night before - so the necessary repairs could take place. Additionally, making the appointment was simple and the administrative staff was very friendly and professionally, as well! It is noted that giving a span of time for the appointment and the call to us before the technician is to arrive is also noteworthy of professional service! All in all, the appliance repair was a great experience and the cost was fair and equitable! In summary, if one is in need of appliance repairs, Mr. Appliance of Port Richey is the firm to call!

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Category appliance repair

We very much appreciate your business and the time you took to leave a review for us.

11/29/2017

Howard S.

Great! Tech was knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced ice/water dispenser.

Category appliance repair

Thank You very much, we very much appreciate this opportunity to service your Samsung Refrigerator. Enjoy the holidays

11/29/2017

Howard S.

Excellent. The tech explained what was the problem with the ice make and gave me at cost analysis of replacing the unit or just paying for a service all and replacing the refrigerator. I chose to replace the ice maker unit as the best option presented to me. The tech instructed me on how to operate and maintain the ice maker and cleaned up this work area before departing, taking with him all packing materials and old parts that were replaced. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Refrigerator's ice maker was not functioning.

09/04/2017

Diane B.

Fantastic! They came the next day and fixed my refrigerator. They were on time and very professional! I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
My refrigerator was not cooling.

07/14/2017

Richard C.

He didn't have all the parts the first time. It's very nice, he calls ahead of time to say I'm on my way and he calls. This time he came early, he was planning to come this afternoon and got here this morning., so that's much more convenient for us. Our refrigerator was filling up because it had a leak. The defrost water was clogged up. So, it leaked in the refrigerator and would not allow us to open the vegetable drawer. He took care of that for us.

Description of Work
They repaired our refrigerator.

07/14/2017

Richard C.

He didn't have all the parts.

Description of Work
He started working on our refrigerator.

05/08/2017

Barbara S.

it went well

Description of Work
Washing machine

10/09/2016

Kay H.

Everything was great. We were notified when the technician was due to arrive and he was right on time. We unfortunately were missing a part needed to convert the gas dryer to our propane system. Lance, the technician, was very patient and waited while I rushed to Lowe's to buy the correct part. He then hooked up the line and together with my husband they moved the dryer from the garage to the laundry room and installed it. Throughout the experience, Lance was courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the process. We would welcome Mr. Appliance and especially Lance to do other appliance repairs or installations for us.

Description of Work
We needed a new gas dryer hooked up/installed.

01/24/2016

Leslie N.

The technicians looked at the washer and determined that it was an anomaly, caused by a too large load, which couldn't drain properly. There wasn't anything wrong with it. But then I asked them to please have a look at my dishwasher, as I had been unable to remove a filter to clean it -- um... for several years. They showed me how to do that and then I decided that I needed a new dishwasher since I hadn't take card of this one properly. Mr. Appliance hooked me up with a freelance tech to install the new dishwasher - simply as a courtesy to me. I would definitely call them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I called Mr. Appliance to look at my washing machine, which had overflowed.

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much, glad we were able to help

11/17/2015

Linda E.

Description of Work
The Date of Service was Nov 17, 2015 And the Cost of Service was 100.00.

11/10/2015

shae J.

Description of Work
Fixed refrigerator under warranty. They went out of their way to make a service call. In the end, everything turned out wonderful. ....Chuck the owner was excellent and did everything he could to fix our issues promptly. |I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.

01/13/2015

John C.

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate the time you took to go on line and complete this survey. Hopefully you will not have any additional appliance repair needs but if you do, we look forward to being able to service you home again.

10/23/2014

Susan J.

Description of Work
My washing machine stopped agitating and spinning. The technician spent almost an hour taking it apart to find out what was wrong. He finally determined it would be more expensive to fix than to buy another one! His advice and thoroughness were much appreciated.

Category appliance repair

( Members Name ) I really appreciate you taking the time to post such a great review at Angie's list. I will be sure to share with the Technician and very much appreciate your business and your time to post a review.

09/30/2014

Cynthia B.

Before the tech arrived my freezor was making a terrible noise and had ice where there should not have been ice. I called one company and they didn't really sound interested in coming out once they found out where I lived. Then I call Mr. Appliance and spoke to a gentleman named Chuck. He was very helpful. He said he could have someone out that afternoon and the tech would call prior to arriving. The tech call prior to arriving to let me know his arrival time. He was on time. Before coming into the house he cover his shoes with covers, so as not to track into the house. We got the introductions out of the way and went to the refrigerator to see what was wrong with the freezor. He asked me some question about the freezor, the age, etc. Had this happen before, was it producing ice cubes. I had told him that I had found ice where it didn't belong and a block of ice in the bottom of the ice container. I had defrosted it the day before. It made so much ice after that, that I had to dump it. The next morning when I woke up the freezor was making so much noise that I figured I would be buying a new refrig. He did his inspection and then told me what he found and how much it would cost. I ok the repairs and he went to work. He also noticed that the door handle was loose and said he would tighten it before he left. He checked the ice maker to make sure it was not leaking. He defrosted the parts that had ice on them and dried them before putting it all back together. He said the ice maker was not leaking and found no reason why it had frozen up. I will call them again and recommend to my family and friends. Cynthia Brandt Spring Hill, FL.

Description of Work
The service call, the scope of the work and the cost.

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much for the recommendation, we appreciate the opportunity to get this fixed for you and hope all your appliances continue to work, but will be there if you need us again.

09/10/2014

David C.

06/08/2014

Patti F.

They came to my rescue after another company couldn't due to equipment. They worked over 6 hours to locate and repair the leak. He was courteous, honest and I felt I was in good hands.

Description of Work
Located & repaired Freon leak. Thermador Built-In stopped cooling / freezing.

Category appliance repair

(member name removed) Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, we very much appreciate being able to service your needs and I hope you don't have any additional appliance repair needs, but if you do, please keep Mr. Appliance in mind.

05/28/2014

Elizabeth W.

Description of Work
Replace circuit board of 36 month whirlpool dish washer |

03/24/2014

Craig K.

Technician removed old touch pad on microwave and installed new touch pad supplied by Frigidare. Powered back up and test with water, reset clock. Performed well.

Description of Work
Removed and placed microwave (Frigidare) touch pad, which was defective.

02/21/2014

Melissa W.

Yesterday (Thursday) I decided to get caught up on laundry before we headed into a very busy baseball tournament weekend where I knew I'd be washing two boys' uniforms Saturday and Sunday. Of course, in the middle of a load Thursday afternoon, my washer stopped working. The lights started blinking, the door kept locking and unlocking, my clothes were soaked in water to the point that I knew it would be impossible to dry them, and finally after messing around with the breaker and buttons on my washer, my machine locked my clothes in for good. Did I mention that I hadn't even gotten around to pre-washing my son's brand new uniform? I was STRESSED! Realizing I was not equipped to handle this on my own, I got on Angie's List and found Mr. Appliance. They scheduled me in for 11:05 the very next morning. Ihsan called ahead Friday morning and asked if it would be okay if he arrived early. (YES, please!) That question couldn't have made a fretting mama happier! He arrived before his scheduled time frame and worked very quickly. He knew what he was doing and explained what was wrong. He gave me the option to repair the pump and take the risk that it might break down again in the future, or order a new pump and completely replace it. Since I knew I needed to get uniforms washed this weekend, I went for the repair. Ihsan repaired the pump in no time, and then took his time to show me some other things I should keep an eye on in the future. (I have six children and do a TON of laundry, so this information was very useful in preparing for possible future breakdowns). Even with him taking time to show me a couple of things, he was pretty much in and out of there before his scheduled time to arrive! I could not be happier with Ihsan's service and Mr. Appliance. I feel that I received quick service, got an honest quote (I've had to replace the pump in that washer before), and Ihsan cared enough to keep me informed about possible future issues I could have with my washer. If I have any other issues with any of my appliances, Mr. Appliance of Port Richey will be the company I call. Until then...I will be busy getting my laundry done. :)

Description of Work
Repaired drain pipe in washer.

Donald Duct LLC

We started Donald Duct due to our family's own personal experience with a clogged dryer duct. For months, our clothes were taking too long to dry, going for 1-2 extra dryer loads before completely drying. Our dryer would sometimes time out mid-load and we knew something needed to be done. So, we took it upon ourselves to clean out the dryer vent. It was the first time since we purchased our home in 2016 that the dryer vent had been cleaned. It was disgusting... The lint was built up from the back of the dryer, all throughout the dryer duct, all the way to the outside vent. Once the duct was cleaned, there were mounds and mounds of years old lint piled up in our driveway. Fortunately, we no longer have dryer issues, and we did something before a potential house fire ignited. We later found out that lint-clogged dryer ducts are the leading cause of house fires in the U.S.. So, after seeing the benefits firsthand, we wanted to bring this service to our friends, family, neighbors and others in the community.

Shamrock Property Management, LLC

Shamrock Property Maintenance is your leading provider of property maintenance. Proudly serving major metropolitan cities and surrounding areas across the USA! We offer a full range of services for tenant-occupied maintenance and rehabilitation. We strive to keep your rental secure, safe, and well maintained both inside and out. We provide quick and efficient service for any tenant-occupied maintenance service and have over 12 years of experience.

LINT BUSTERS DRYER VENT CLEANING

Lint Busters of Tampa Bay, LLC is not only a dryer vent cleaning service, but a business that genuinely cares about its customers. Lint Busters’ mission is to provide peace of mind to our customers through unparalleled service and guaranteed work. While dryer vent cleaning is often an afterthought, it is of vital importance in reducing a fire hazard in your home. Also, an efficient dryer decreases energy bills and reduces the risk of costly dryer repairs associated with clogged dryer vents.

$20.00

Scheduling available 24/7 @ 727-807-2360, Same day/next day service. Refrigerators, Ice Makers, Freezers, Ice Machines, microwave ovens, Washers, Clothes Dryers, Dishwashers, & Wine Coolers. Dryer Vent Cleaning, Garbage Disposals Ranges, Ovens, Cook Tops - All Brands Serviced and Repaired.

Home heating, A/C service and repair, plumbing & major electrical repairs.