JohnSmith PLUMBING

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

PO Box 681

Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

home remodeling202134689
Demo men's bathroom: Removed partitions, vanity, floor urinals, toilet, exposed piping, and tile walls and floors. Recessed water supply piping into wall. Installed 2 new wall hung urinals with electronic, no touch, automatic flushometers. Installed new toilet with electronic, no touch, automatic flushometer. New sink is equipped with electronic, no touch, automatic faucet. Replaced tile floors with new as well as tile wainscoting. Installed new partitions.

Full Service Plumbing! Commercial & Residential. New Construction, Bathroom Remodels, we do it all! Servicing all of the Tampa Bay area!...
Elks Lodge project

home remodeling

202134689

3.9

3.9

3.8

3.8

plumbers (12)HVAC Companies (1)

09/24/2021

It was very good. I would definitely using them when I need a plumber. They were quick. They got it done. They didn't upsell something. They were trustworthy.

Description of Work
They worked behind on my dishwasher.

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

01/08/2020

Jordan was very friendly and helpful. did a great job knows his equipment. installed with no problems. will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
came out last week gave estimate to install 2 toilet's. agreed on price and he ordered the toilets. came back to install toilets... pretty simple at least he made it look that way. successfully installed our new toilets.

09/17/2019

JohnSmith represented itself as qualified and licensed HVAC contractor in June of 2018. While in the process of developing an estimate for installation of a new Trane system JohnSmith in August of 2018 asked for $1,900 to pay an outside engineering firm for specifications on a condenser mounting structure. The amount was paid, but the engineering was put on hold as we discussed alternatives to the...

Description of Work
Replacement of HVAC system in Church Sanctuary

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

03/10/2019

Fast and friendly service by experience technicians

Description of Work
Repipe my home

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

02/14/2019

They did a wonderful, timely job. Clean up after themselves. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Put new toilets in, put new pipes in my home because they broke.

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

07/17/2013

Mr. Smith recommended a toilet that he had compared with other toilets by doing tests for emptying, sending waste into the waste lines, etc. It was somewhat cheaper than the rest and came with a warranty, as well. I've used his services several times through the years, for various things, and have always had a good experience with any of his workmen.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement and installation.

Work Completed On 06/18/2013

03/02/2009

They were very unprofessional. They walked out the job and left me in the lurch. I was changing my kitchen which is about 900 square feet. They had to take out the old things and wait for the granite people to put in the granite and then put in the new ones. I had 22 witnesses, we had my husband's high school reunion and we had 22 people in our house. We put in the granite and I called them and to...

Description of Work
I was changing my kitchen and John Smith Plumbing Inc removed the old lines and put in new ones.

04/14/2006

VERY NICE MAN DID LITTLE JOB JUST AS A SERVICE TO ME. REALLY APPRECIATED IT! WILL CALL AGAIN.

Description of Work
I HAD A VERY SMALL JOB THAT NEEDED DONE. HE WAS ACROSS THE STREET, CAME OVER AND DID THE JOB FOR FREE. VERY IMPRESSED.

05/10/2005

THEY FIRST TECH CAME BUT DIDN'T DO IT PROBABLY BUT THEY CAME RIGHT BACK OUT AND FIX THE PROBLEM. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
INSTALLED THE INSIDES OF A TOILET

07/13/2003

I UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES PEOPLE FORGET TO DO THINGS, HOWEVER, IT WAS SPECIFICALLY PART OF WHAT THE PLUMBER REPAIRED THAT HE FORGOT TO CHECK WAS DONE CORRECTLY. NO BEING ABLE TO GET SOMEONE OUT AGAIN BECAUSE A BEEPER WAS TURNED OFF, CAUSED ADDITIONAL TIME TOILET WAS SHUT OFF AND ARRANGEMENTS WERE MADE FOR ONE OF US TO BE HOME FROM WORK AGAIN.

Description of Work
TOILET LEAKING - COMPLETE REBUILD OF TOILET TANK AND GASKETS. WORK DONE AND TOILET CONTINUED TO LEAK. CALLED 24 HOUR SERVICE - NO RESPONSE (EMPLOYEE HAD SHUT OFF BEEPER). EMPLOYEE HAD FORGOTTEN TO TIGHTEN ALL GASKETS,SCREWS, ETC. NO EXTRA CHARGE MADE. PLUMBER ALSO DENIED MAKING DEEP SCRATCHES IN WOODEN TOILET SEAT WITH HIS PERSONAL BELT OR A TOOL. SCRATCHES NOT THERE PRIOR TO REPAIR.EMPLOYEE SEEMED TO STAY ON FIRST REPAIR TO TALK UNTIL 1 HOUR PASSED SO COULD CHARGE HOURLY FEE.

Cost $87.13

Re-pipes, full service plumbing, water heater install and repair, tankless solutions, water treatment (softeners) appliance hookups, garbage disposals repair and replace.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check