Florida Flat Roofs and Shingles LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2019

4.4

PO BOX 364

Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

WE PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH FREE ESTIMATES, REPAIRS ON RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL FLAT AND SHINGLE ROOFS. WE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN ASSISTING YOU MAKE A STORM DAMAGE CLAIM WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY, NO CHARGE TO YOU! WE PROVIDE A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON OUR SHINGLE ROOFS AS WELL AS TILE ROOFS....

08/17/2022

Dona W.

The company delivered the roofing but set a number of pallets in the same spot which was to much weight and the ceiling in our kitchen is falling in. Then they decided they were going to need to do our Florida room with different material than what was quoted. That was fine with us but now in 5 weeks they haven't been back to finish the roof or repair our kitchen ceiling. Will never hire this outfit again.

Description of Work
Roof replaced on mobile home.

04/06/2021

Sharon F.

Mark and his crew were great! They are very professional and friendly. The roof looks awesome and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Reroof on my house

05/26/2019

Charles T.

Mark did a good job and worked efficiently. I’m very satisfied with his work, his pricing is fair and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Description of Work
Repair a minor ileak on the roof

thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to serve you!

05/18/2019

Becky V.

Mark and Florida Flat Roofs was awesome to work with! My mom needed a roof coating on her flat roof And Mark came out and gave us great pricing on a roof coating saving us thousands of dollars as opposed to a full re-roof, with a 10 year warranty. In addition the roof is white so it's much cooler in the summer, and mom definitely uses it more! Oh and the roof doesn't leak anymore!

Description of Work
They did a roof coating for me..

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to serve you and your family.

05/13/2019

Aaron T.

I have referred Mark to a few of my friends and they have been as happy with him as I am.

Description of Work
I own several rental properties in Pinellas and Pasco Counties. Mark has always done what hes said he was going to do. I am fortunate to have found him. Mark is honest and does great roof work.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your business for sure!!

05/10/2019

Jill R.

Mark was very patient explaining what caused the damage, what was needed and how they would repair the problems. He gave me different options to fit my budget and eagerly offered references. They came and repaired the issues, found the damage was less than expected, adjusted my bill accordinately. The workers and Mark are personable and work very efficiently. They came and did the work, explained items they found and left the area clean of debris. They brought in safety equipment and removed it without incident and all of this was done timely. I will use them on all my properties and refer them to others

Description of Work
Repair storm damage on roof

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you to repair your roof.

03/12/2019

dixie C.

They are awesome. They followed up super quick. Returned my call super quick. I called them, they came out quickly and gave me an estimate. I called them the second time for another flat roof. The last time they got up there and got it done. Did a fantastic job. They did everything I needed.

Description of Work
I used them three times all for flat roof repair.

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! Were doing shingle roofs now as well!

Total Home Roofing

Total Home Roofing, is here to install a high-quality roof that protects your family. We’re committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality service and the strongest, most lasting results. We offer virtual and in-person appointments with a wide range of financing options to make the most of your budget. Total Home Roofing is dependable and unfailing when it comes to your new roof. Our team of installation professionals lives in neighborhoods just like yours, so we know exactly what kind of weather your home contends with.Total Home Roofing is here to get the job done right, the first time, on time.

The Roofing Company

At The Roofing Company, we understand the importance of taking care of your family. After all, our family has been running this successful business for over three generations. When you partner with our certified Tampa roofing team, you become part of our extended family of loyal clients. We truly appreciate each and every one of our customers. Unlike many other roofing companies in the Tampa area, our roofing team consists of knowledgeable contractors. We certainly have the best roofing professionals in the business. All of our contractors receive on-going training, and implement all of the latest, most effective techniques in our projects. Not only does this allow us to provide a better quality roof that will last for decades, it allows us to work more efficiently, decreasing our over-all project time. Finding exceptional roofing in Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Hernado Counties have never been easier. DBA: The Roofing Company Of Tampa Bay Inc.

Offers by The Roofing Company on Angi
    Westfall Roofing

Westfall Roofing is a full-service residential, home roofing contractor. We specialize in Asphalt Shingle, Tile, Flat, and Metal. We do not service aluminum pan roofs (ex. lanai or patio roofs). Westfall services most of West-Central Florida including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Bradenton, and Sarasota counties. An Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, Westfall can offer best-in-class workmanship and material warranties. Over 500 Google reviews! Call to schedule a free estimate at 813-278-7076. Westfall Roofing - The Roofer You Can Count On Since 1989!

Offers by Westfall Roofing on Angi

CCC1331484
    PINELLAS COUNTY
    STATE OF FLORIDA
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

We Provide FREE ROOF INSPECTIONS AND the best roof that money can buy! We assist homeowners with missing shingles and cracked Tiles get roofs paid for by insurance. The Limited lifetime warranty shingles we use have 2 adhesive lines with a thick nail strip in the middle. What that means to you and your family, is a beautiful roof that will last for decades! We offer low cost repairs and affordable roof solutions on shingle, Metal and Flat roofs, commercial and residential.