Creative Outdoor Kitchens

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2008

757 Wesley Ave

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Custom built outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and other outdoor entertainment products. We are a family owned business with our own employees - we do not use sub contractors. Most of our kitchens have granite countertops which we fabricate ourselves. We provide free estimates and are qualified service reps for most of the appliances we provide. We only provide products that are custom built on site giving the customer a uniquely designed outdoor entertainment experience. We are fully licensed (license # crc1330794) & insured....

09/12/2022

Bruce Y.

Just had our outdoor kitchen and firepit completed by Creative Outdoor kitchen. It is nicer than we imagined. Keshia and Hilary were incredible to work with and their ideas and suggestions were right on point. Alex and his crew were fantastic and made sure everything was perfect and cleaned up each day before they left. Everyone was very professional and friendly from the office staff to the installers. We highly recommend Creative Outdoor Kitchens if you are looking for an amazing kitchen project.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen and firepit

08/12/2022

Don M.

From the initial discussion to the visit in the showroom to the actual installation, the experience with Creative Outdoor Kitchens couldn't have been better! Working with Keshia, Tiffany and the rest of the Creative team was a great experience. We came into this experience not knowing quite what to expect but had an idea in mind of what we wanted. Needless to say the Creative team exceeded our expectations and the results are AMAZING! The kitchen is perfect - from the Blaze appliances to the stone counter top and stainless fridge and wet bar, we couldn't be happier! We highly recommend Creative Outdoor Kitchens if you are looking for an amazing outcome!

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen Design and Installation

Category ceramic tile, outdoor kitchens

12/02/2021

hillary B.

Hilary and Keshia were absolutely fantastic! Keshia listened to our ideas and designed the perfect outdoor space, all within budget! They returned phone calls and texts promptly and kept me informed with every step of the process. Tad was an amazing help as well with creative ideas to help bring the kitchen to life. I could not recommend this company highly enough!!! We priced other companies out and while they may have been a little cheaper, their product was certainly much less in quality, creativity, and design. If you’re thinking about getting an outdoor kitchen installed, stop looking and call Creative Outdoor Kitchens today.

Description of Work
Install an outdoor kitchen with seating area

09/07/2021

Todd A.

Great company! Very professional and I love my new outdoor kitchen. Highly recommend them for any new outdoor living space!!!

Description of Work
New Outdoor Kitchen

Category patios

02/24/2021

Joseph C.

We met with several outdoor kitchen companies; Creative Outdoor Kitchens was head and shoulders above the rest. The design team of Keshia and Hilary listened to what we were looking for and explained our options. They pointed out the pros and cons of all of our choices and designed the perfect outdoor space for us. The build team was professional with total attention to detail. They left the worksite neat and clean at the end of each day and delivered a fantastic product. We can't thank them enough.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, marble & granite, outdoor kitchens

12/08/2020

Amer A.

We found Creative Outdoor Kitchen to be reasonably priced and extremely professional. The entire process went smoothly. Keshia and Hilary were very helpful during the design process and the installation crew was excellent. The kitchen turned out perfect! We would highly recommend them if you are planning on building an outdoor kitchen!

Description of Work
Build an outdoor kitchen

Category outdoor kitchens

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you during this design process! 🔥

08/08/2020

Patricia B.

Hilary and Keshia are extremely knowledgeable and professional. They were a pleasure to work with when developing our plan. The crew was excellent and the finished product was perfect. Kudos to the crew also for their timeliness and cleanup after each day. I would definitely recommend Creative Oudoor Kitchens.

Description of Work
We wanted a new grill and outdoor hood installed on our lanai.

Category ceramic tile, outdoor kitchens

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you in this project! We hope you enjoying your time staying in, and grilling out😃

04/11/2020

Susan M.

My husband and I bought our retirement home last June. The home is gorgeous as well as the pool. To complete our home we wanted an outdoor kitchen to entertain. My vision was to have a kitchen with bar and tv. Creative Outdoor Kitchen not only helped me design the look, but delivered beyond my expectations. It is a great outdoor space that we will be able to enjoy for years to come. The process is easy and the workmanship was flawless. I rate them 5 starts. Thanks

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen design and installation

01/27/2020

Christian K.

I hired Creative Kitchens October 2019. Keshia came out and we talked designs, ideas and appliances. About a week later, I was in the showroom watching a 3D rendering of my new kitchen. Impressed with the design, we went ahead and paid the deposit. Keshia took us step by step with selection of stone, stucco and granite countertops. We then scheduled a date for work to begin. On the day promised (December 26), the workmen were on-site to begin construction. The workers were professional and, to my surprise, cleaned up the work area in detail every day. The kitchen was completed on schedule (January 13) and the finished product is absolutely what i envisioned....BEAUTIFUL!! :-) I am extremely happy with all phases and would recommend Keshia, Jeff and their team.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

Category plumbing, marble & granite, outdoor kitchens

10/09/2018

Ellen M.

We had a great experience with Creative Outdoor Kitchens. From the design process to the final installation they were total pros. Everything went smoothly and on time. Great people to work with and we highly recommend them. We love our new kitchen.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen

09/26/2018

Michael B.

We just finished our outdoor kitchen with Creative Outdoor Kitchens and had a fabulous experience, from start to finish. It's hard to find a company in this field that makes a commitment (cost, schedule, performance) and follows through. That's exactly what Creative Outdoor Kitchens did for us. They were flexible, accommodating and timely. They showed up early and finished on time. As far as quality and commitment to excellence, that's what these guys are all about. We couldn't be happier! Would absolutely recommend the Creative Outdoor Kitchen team to anyone in search of the perfect outdoor living space. Thanks to Keshia, Alejandro and the entire Creative Outdoor Kitchen team!

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen.

Category lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, outdoor kitchens

06/01/2018

Gerilyn A.

We could not be happier with the kitchen created and installed by Creative Outdoor Kitchens. It is beautiful and extremely functional, and it is the finishing touch to our backyard. Every person we dealt with was extremely helpful, understanding of our needs, and total professionals. We highly recommend this family-run business.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

03/15/2018

Anupam B.

Creative Outdoor Kitchens did an outstanding job on our outdoor kitchen. We hired them part of a combined project of building a pool and kitchen in our backyard. The pool construction got delayed due to hurricane Irma and various other reasons. But on every step of the process they kept coordinating with the pool company, which they never worked before I guess, and as soon as the pool deck was done, they sent their crew in to do the kitchen. Finished the project on time. They are very friendly and overall did an excellent great job. Already recommended them to a few friends and would do that to everyone in the future.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchens

03/07/2018

Sharon B.

It was done in a professional and timely manner. Staff was extremely accommodating, and able to make changes as we saw improvements to our original plan. The kitchen was above and beyond our expectations. This was our 2nd home, and 2nd kitchen they have done for us, and they are just better than ever!! You can't go wrong with this company.

Description of Work
Completely new outdoor kitchen

02/18/2018

Chintan T.

These guys did a great job! the attention to detail was fantastic. The customer service was also great, and they always responded to my inquiries within a day. I researched several outdoor kitchen contractors in the tampa bay area and they were also the most reasonable. Keshia, Laurie, and Jeff make a great team!

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen and gas plumbing

Category fireplaces, home remodeling, outdoor kitchens

01/17/2018

Andrea F.

Creative outdoor kitchens did a fantastic job for us! We had a large project and they completed it quickly and beautifully. They worked with us every step of the way to make adjustments as we wanted. We did it all... full kitchen and tv enclosure and wrap around bar. The project manager was wonderful.... hard working and careful and neat. He cleaned up every afternoon so our patio wasn’t ever a mess. The final product is breathtaking. We can’t get enough of being outside to enjoy our gorgeous new outdoor kitchen!

Description of Work
Complete outdoor kitchen

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

12/24/2017

Richard L.

This is a great place to go for an outdoor kitchen. Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. There is a very timely response to all questions. They made the design and installation very easy. The final product is great at a fair price. In addition, The installers were very professional and detail oriented. I would highly recommend them !!

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

12/06/2017

Borda C.

Everything was excellent through the entire process. They had great ideas for the design and really helped us build the vision for our outdoor kitchen. The build out process was great. They were very nice and considerate throughout the building process. The new kitchen looks amazing and was finished before out deadline. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen build

Category lighting, plumbing, fireplaces, marble & granite, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

12/01/2017

Matt M.

OMG! Best experience ever. Professional, prompt, accommodating and courteous. We love our Outdoor kitchen and we could not have had a better experience work with the good folks a CK.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

10/06/2017

Malini S.

Ver happy with the work, responsiveness and punctuality

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen

Category pavers, gravel, marble & granite, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

08/14/2017

Rodd P.

Heard absolutely nothing back to any of my questions and they apparently don't care enough about their business to even answer them. I gave them no budget limitations and was willing to spend to a significant amount to correct the problems, yet they still couldn't be bothered to even have the courtesy of contacting me back. Possibly the worst professionalism and customer service of any company I've used for any job in the entire Tampa Bay area.

Description of Work
Needed to replace an existing built-in outdoor grill - talked to this company by phone and was asked to text photos of the current situation, and was promised an estimate by the following Monday. On Tuesday I received a text message (no call) saying because my counters were made of wood with a stainless steel sleeve around the grill, they wouldn't be able to replace the grill. I then asked what solution they would propose instead since they are in the business of designing and building "Creative Outdoor Kitchens."

Category outdoor kitchens

We actually did contact you back. You wanted to replace your Wolf grill with a Napoleon built in grill. I was unable to get back to you by Monday because I had not heard back from our Napoleon rep for options on an insulating jacket for the Napoleon grill you requested a quote on. Once I received the information back on Tuesday, I sent it to you stating that because the cabinetry is made out of wood, we do not feel comfortable installing a gas grill into the unit. Especially when the grill you wanted us to quote, does not have an insulating jacket to be installed with it. We want to be able to provide the safest materials and appliances which is why we do not use any combustible items in our kitchens that we build. After stating that we could not work on the cabinetry, we never heard anything back from you.

06/28/2017

Thomas H.

Design process was great and pressure free. Keshia was very helpful and patient with us. Preserved the specific veins in the granite slab my wife liked. The crew started and finished on time. High quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed full outdoor kitchen. Including green egg, grill, sink, granite counter, stoner veneer siding, travertine backsplash, fridge and storage.

06/20/2017

Clifford L.

The counter, granite, and stackstone was fine after several fixes however, the hood and grill are a DISASTER! basically cannot use the grill without the patio completely filling with smoke each time!

Description of Work
In response to Creative Outdoor Kitchens response, it is unfortunate that you do not stand behind your work which from a design standpoint was horrible on your part! I was never nasty to any of your workers, in fact gave them cooler of cold drinks each day they were here! I never threatened you or anyone else! The fact that you have to lie to try and make yourself look good is very sad at best! You NEVER said we should not install the Twin Eagles hood! When my wife and I asked you in your "showroom" if it would do the same job of removing the smoke you stated YES ABSOLUTELY! As for the hood not being centered, you never pulled permits for the installation with Pinellas County, a violation of the Law I might add! Where is the permit? Never had one posted! and when was the County Inspection? There was no inspection because you never filed for the Permits!

Category outdoor kitchens

To go over your complaint about the hood not being centered above the grill, it is 100% Pinellas County Code that you are required to have a hood above any gas appliance. This being said, you are REQUIRED to have a hood over both your gas grill, and your gas side burner. Your hood is CENTERED above both of these appliances. As for permits, as stated in your contract, 2nd page section 9, the homeowner is responsible for all permits. Creative Outdoor Kitchens will obtain permits if requested, but the homeowner will still be responsible for the permit fee. While going over our contract, you never stated you would like Creative Outdoor Kitchens to pull the permit. Moving on to your hood problem, Keshia does in fact know that there is another rear discharge hood, Tradewinds Outdoor Exhaust Hood, because the is the hood we HIGHLY recommend, mainly because how it extends past the countertop. 99% of our installed hoods are the Tradewinds hoods, as seen on our website. You refused the Tradewinds hood option that we tried creating multiple designs with because it was "too big" and you liked how "sleek" the Twin Eagles hood was. The hood was installed correctly. Jeff, our owner, did offer to create a bump out at an additional cost, he did not collect any money from you to do this. However, at that time, you threated his daughter and were being nasty to his other employees. We completed your kitchen and did everything per our contract, but we have the right to refuse to do any other work for you. We recommend you calling Twin Eagles, because again, as it states in our contract, first page section 2, the appliances carry the manufactures warranty. You can find their number on the brochure you showed Keshia and Mona when requesting that hood. Thank you, Creative Outdoor Kitchens.

05/30/2017

Mariano G P.

Excellent. Working with the Kesha on design through the installation by Kyle and his associate, everything went great. The tolerances achieved would pass a NASA inspection they are so tight, so well done.

Description of Work
The removal of an old outdoor kitchen, and installation of a new outdoor grill area.

02/10/2017

Michael W.

Considering the project started the week before Christmas it went very well. They were able to work within my time-frame. Any issues that came up were promptly dealt with. There were also a couple of warranty issues with the components which were taken care of without me being involved. If I needed another kitchen they would be 1st on the list to call.

Description of Work
I wanted to add a outdoor kitchen to an area on my deck and it needed to blend in with the pool and the house. Looking at the various options of either doing it myself or choosing one of the few vendors in the area was the big decision. I ending up choosing Creative Outdoor Kitchens for several reasons. First I like dealing with the family in a family run company, second was the variety of designs and experience and lastly they do not use subs. Once I picked out the granite piece to match the pooltile it took about 2 weeks from start to finish with minimal issues. The team was professional and I knew what was going to happen when

Category marble & granite, outdoor kitchens