Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design

• c-10482

7:00 AM - 9:00 AM

1601 Luse Ln

Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

We specialize in all custom cabinetry, kitchens, vanities, entertainment centers, fire places, bookcases, and other types of furniture. I do not use subcontractors. Email us at ronb330@tampabay.rr.com...

Resposiveness

cabinet makers (119)home remodeling (17)woodworking (47)door installation (2)interior painting (1)

11/19/2020

Excellent workmanship. Fast turnaround.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One finished to match cabinet face and raised panel door made to provided dimensions. Customer installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

09/27/2020

First class work, Ron is real craftsman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom cabinets, complex design

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2020

09/12/2020

Great, Ron was timely in communication the job was done as scheduled and for a reasonable price base on the work needed. I would hire Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design again for future cabinet work and repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

07/09/2020

Not able to fix/replace hinge. Door originally cut too large for opening. Does not handle the particular type of cabinet used-thermoform. Provided reference for company that handles specific type of cabinet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust/fix hinges.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/07/2020

Received a quick response from the service provider on Angie's List. Services were excellent and reasonably priced. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the upper hinge of one cabinet door (under sink right-hand door) Replaced the track on oversized pull-out drawer/cabinet Resecured/reattached part of the dishwasher cabinetry that was loosened following a dishwasher install Replaced hinges to under window lift-top storage bench

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/07/2020

Can't say enough good things. It came out perfect - quicker than expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He made 2 cabinets, to order - PERFECT!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Photo for Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design - 1601 Luse Ln, Tarpon Springs, FL - 38559924

12/17/2019

The center piece of my entertainment center was pickup and altered (lowered) to fit my flat screen and redelivered. When the alteration was completed it meet my request and looked a perfect fit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entertainment center alteration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

11/18/2019

Ron did a very nice job-good price and excellent quality. I recommend him. Joe Palm Harbor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

11/14/2019

Ron is wonderful, he had already made a vanity for me in 2014 and now that I decided to redo my en-suite bathroom, I called him again. I had extensively researched cabinets on line, but I couldn’t find any that I liked and the one or two that I liked had exorbitant prices and were not even made of wood. So I gathered all my ideas and brought them to Ron - he was so patient because I wanted PINK ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom vanity and cabinet

CATEGORY custom cabinets,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Photo for Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design - 1601 Luse Ln, Tarpon Springs, FL - 38234984

06/07/2019

Ron did a beautiful job refacing our guest and master bathroom cabinets with new maple wood. He took out our old drawers and door fronts and handles. His new design gave our cabinets a very modern look. We were able to keep our granite countertops which saved us a lot of money. He made new fronts for our doors and drawers and replaced the handles. He stained everything to match our cabinets. He is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old cabinet doors and drawer fronts in our two bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Kitchens, bathrooms, closet cabinets, furniture, cabinets, desks, tables, entertainment centers installation- doors, crown, trim work

stairs, windows, flooring