Arry's Roofing Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

401 E Spruce St

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Welcome to Arry's Roofing! We are a family-owned and operated company that is committed to excellence in roofing. We pride ourselves on being the Platinum Roofing Company of the Tampa Bay Area. We always welcome new members - our customers - into the "Arry's Roofing Family."...

roofing (504)roof cleaning (30)skylight installation (16)chimney cap repair (14)gutter repair (14)insulation (6)gutter cleaning (5)siding companies (4)chimney repair (3)metal fabrication (2)

11/23/2020

The work was excellent, outstanding responsiveness and professionalism, fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

It was a pleasure doing business with you! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

10/19/2020

I initially saw their TV commercial and also found them on Angie's List so I decided to hire them - one of the best decisions I made. From contacting, getting estimate, actual job to after-job followup, everything was so pleasant and perfect. Especially, the team was very helpful trying to work with my insurance company claims (those legal stuff is extremely complicated!) After I noticed one of my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Arry’s Roofing. We, as well, are glad that you did! We especially appreciate your review with job-specific details. Our 30 years of doing business in the community gives us the ability to continually grow in our knowledge and experience. As always, Arry’s Roofing strives for excellence with each and every project. Please keep us in mind for any other future roofing n...

09/16/2020

Had a great experience with Arry's Roofing. There is a reason they are a 5-star company! They were extremely prompt in giving us an estimate. We were not sure which roof shingles we wanted- one that we liked, they didn't have a sample of, so they quickly had a roof rep drop some off to our home. Once we made our decision, they were able to quickly work with our schedule and get us on the calendar ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Old Roof/ Replace with New

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

We are very pleased to hear your positive feedback! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to working with you for any other future roofing needs! Please feel free to give us a call with any questions or concerns! We love to keep in touch with our customers! Thanks again!

09/10/2020

Arry's was fantastic! They handled the entire insurance claim process on behalf of me and got it approved. Their staff was very professional and handled each step, all the way to installing my roof, fixing water damage in my garage (not included in the claim money) and providing free wind mitigation inspection, with care. They answered all my questions promptly to my satisfaction. I am very glad I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thank you so much for your complimentary review regarding your experience with us. We very much appreciate it! At Arry’s Roofing Services it is our mission to meet and exceed your expectations at every opportunity. ! We appreciate your business and hope to continue our relationship into the future. Please feel free to give us a call with any questions, concerns or other roofing needs. Thank you!

07/01/2020

We called Arrys after our roof started leaking. We were brand new to the home and had been told the roof was relatively new. The guy who came out was amazing! He showed my husband how the nails were popping up through the shingles. He advised that we'd need a new roof sooner than expected, but that in the meantime, we could patch those spots ourselves if needed. He gave my husband some pointers so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to continue our relationship into the future. Please feel free to give us a call with any questions, concerns or other roofing needs. We love to keep in touch with our customers! Thanks again!

05/18/2020

GREAT! I have a Spanish tile roof and not every roofing company can work on these and not all are reputable. I hired Arry’s Roofing to fix a leak in late March/early April. If I can say one thing about everyone I worked with at Arry’s is that they are honestly out to give you the best service and will not charge you for anything that you absolutely do not need. There are few companies that I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of roof leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Arry’s Roofing Services for your roofing needs! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our level of customer satisfaction. It's great to hear that you have recommended us to your neighbors - Thank you! We hope to continue our relationship into the future. In fact, we strive to make our relationship an enduring one.

04/26/2020

up for sale, Arry's originally installed our roof. In putting our home, a home inspector found several mostly cosmetic items to address. From calling Arry's to having the repair estimate to having the work completed, Arry's continues to be one of the most organized and efficient companies we have had the pleasure to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Based on a home (roof) inspection, several repairs were addressed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,chimney caps,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for your complimentary review regarding your experience with us. We very much appreciate it! At Arry’s Roofing Services it is our mission to meet and exceed your expectations at every opportunity. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any post-job questions or concerns. Thanks again!

02/29/2020

You will not find harder working people anywhere. Responsive, polite, clean and efficient. That goes for the laborers, bosses, estimators and office people. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Ben C. Bonarigo, MD

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights,metal restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

It was a pleasure doing business with you! We appreciate the positive feedback!

02/21/2020

It's wonderful. I really appreciate it. They were the one who put the roof on 8 yeas ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have tree limbs that were resting on the roof. They had to come out and cut the limb. They found the roof was severely damaged in one area. It was really pretty bad.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

02/12/2020

It went awesome! They are excellent, the roof turned out great. They were very clean and quiet and very respectful of my home. They were friendly to work with and the price was fair as well. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019