American Painters Inc

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
PA2771, C9668, LP09050

754 Seminole Blvd

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

American Painters Inc. delivers a high quality paint job that will look great and last for years to come. Our philosophy of hiring the best painters, paying them what they're worth and letting them take pride in their work, backed with a labor warranty, is the key to our achieving customer satisfaction with every paint job. American Painters Inc., established in 1994, has been a member in good-standing of the Better Business Bureau with a perfect record of no unresolved complaints. We hold an active painting contractors license in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County and Pasco County. We are bonded and we carry the highest limits of workers compensation of $1,000,000 coverage and general liability insurance with $2,000,000 coverage as well as commercial auto insurance on our company vehicles. We have accounts for your convenience with all the quality paint suppliers such as Sherwin Williams, Porter, Scott Paint, Duron Paints, Color Wheel and ICI Deluxe. For your protection, always research a contractor's credentials. Being licensed and carrying insurance is the law and it is for your protection. It is also a good idea to check-out a contractor's record with the Better Business Bureau. There is a lot of prep work, skill and product knowledge involved in painting, which is why the state requires that painting contractors prove themselves through extensive testing and board review before granting them a contractor license. "Fly-by-night contractors" will cut corners to deliver a cheap job that appears at the time to be satisfactory. Without taking all the necessary steps to prepare surfaces properly and use quality products, those paint jobs won't last and will have to be redone. Un-established contractors rarely are able to stay in business, and won't be around to back up their work. Keep in mind that you are entrusting them with the most expensive asset that most of us have, our homes!...

house painting (37)interior painting (22)pressure washing (11)stucco (5)drywall (4)wallpaper removal (2)

09/10/2020

From start to finish I was impressed with American Painters. I initially reached out to them on a Sunday not expecting a reply until Monday however, I was pleasantly surprised when Becky not only responded but got a quote to me that same Sunday. I scheduled them to: remove popcorn ceiling, re-texture, drywall repair, paint walls, doors, ceilings. Bob was the foreman who arrived the day work began....

Description of Work
popcorn ceiling removal and retexture, interior painting, drywall repair

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you so much!! Sincerely, Becky Catt American Painters Inc.

02/29/2020

It went very well. The estimator gave me a good price and explained their procedure, which involved a lot more than simply applying a coat of paint. And the process of pressure washing, sealing, and then painting explains why they can offer a great warranty! The team worked well together and did a great job!

Description of Work
Painting inside and outside of house

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,pressure washing,stucco,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company, we appreciate you!

02/28/2020

I had extensive damage to bathroom walls and had American Painters do the repairs, texture, prime and paint. I scheduled the job through Becky. Very pleasant and willing to please. She sent out Bob and I was extremely pleased with the work. Bob did it in one day!!! Hard worker, professional, and very pleasant. I was super happy with how well Bob repaired the walls. Almost like new drywall!!!!! I h...

Description of Work
Repair walls, texture, Prime and Paint

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

01/22/2020

American Painters is great. Everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you again on any future painting needs.

12/06/2019

Performed with professionalism and timely. Good men that appreciate good customers.

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

12/06/2019

Best preparation we have ever had done. Best painting we have ever had done. Great suggestions by the foreman "Bill" on some trim changes. Overall, excellent job done by American Painters.

Description of Work
Paint the house exterior.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

09/19/2019

It was nice. They were very good and very comfortable workers. They all did very well. The workers were good and the painters were very good.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate it and your business!

09/11/2019

It went well. They came out on time to provide the bid and were very professional. Their quote came in at a competitive price and I have no doubt they would have done a good job. I elected to go with another provider from Angie's list who had slightly better ratings but I have nothing bad to say about my experience with these guys.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing and Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

02/01/2018

American Painters are the BEST painters I have dealt with in all my years! Not one complaint and that is remarkable in this day. Before finding this gem of a painting company- I hired two painting companies from Pro Referral-Home Depot =TimBarrettPainting INC and Jahangir Foroutan Payless Painting. Horrible experience- one took my $2500 deposit and did over $3000 in damages then walked off job.The...

Description of Work
pressure cleaning and painting our 2 1/2 story home with minor repairs

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We really appreciate your business and that you took the time to review and write about our company! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Becky Catt American Painters

11/08/2017

they were on time and did wonderful work. there were no 'games', the price they quoted was the entire amount they asked for at the end of job. i would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
painted our entire townhome.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

Pressure cleaning and trenching, settlement crack repairs, caulking and waterproofing, sandblasting, stucco, wood replacement, rescreening, drywall, gutter, water sealing, soffit and fascia repairs and replacement, lead-testing, concrete staining of driveways, walkways, garage floor, patios, fences, decks, balconies, popcorn texture, rust, texture coating and wallpaper removal, lettering, striping, scaffolding work, dry-fall, ceilings, bathtubs & cabinets.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check