Westfall Roofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2010

Westfall Roofing is a full-service residential, home roofing contractor. We specialize in Asphalt Shingle, Tile, Flat, and Metal. We do not service aluminum pan roofs (ex. lanai or patio roofs). Westfall services most of West-Central Florida including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Bradenton, and Sarasota counties. An Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, Westfall can offer best-in-class workmanship and material warranties. Over 500 Google reviews! Call to schedule a free estimate at 813-278-7076. Westfall Roofing - The Roofer You Can Count On Since 1989!...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Metal Roof project
Metal Roof

roofing

2020

roofing (335)woodworking (18)gutter repair (9)insulation (3)house painting (2)skylight installation (2)

04/18/2022

jeff C.

They sent very good estimates and the final cost was just exactly what they estimated. They followed it up with everything and told us what we needed to do. Instructions were good, I should say. They sent pictures before and after , they helped with picking the color and finished very quickly.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you so much for the review!

03/10/2022

steven D.

Everything went fantastic. They're professional. Explains roofing system. Pricing was highly competitive.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

Woot Woot, thank you for the appreciation.

02/15/2022

Rowin W.

I initially found Westfall roofing on Angie's List, but I found personal opinions from many others on a community app called Nextdoor. I obtained 4 quotes and selected Westfall after meeting Brian, who carefully outlined the roof replacement process and answered all my questions. This is a professional, family-owned company who has a long, established history in Tampa Bay. They were extremely organized and returned all of my calls promptly, and when I could not be reached, sent me emails to follow up. Each individual in this company has their own unique task, and if they could not answer my specific question, they contacted the person who could to give me answers to my concerns. The roofers, skylight installers, and site coordinator took the time to show my husband the progress as it occurred and this was all done with great communication. I was apprised of all phases of the work and if there were delays or issues, I was kept informed. The cleanup was remarkable as there were no traces of debris afterwards. Westfall exceeded my expectations. They were honest and made no attempt to persuade me to use shady tactics to get my homeowners insurance to foot the bill despite the age of my roof. The only thing that was inaccurate was the time estimate for completion of the install, (quoted 2 days, actually took around 4) but there were unforseen circumstances with one of the contractors, and I didn't want a rush job, so it didn't matter to me. I purchased an additional warranty and the wind mitigation was included with this. Feel free to see their reviews on Google, over 400+ and almost 5 stars speaks volumes.

Description of Work
Remove old roof, New roof replacement, replace gutters, fascia and soffits, installation of solar tube skylight

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

Wow, thank you so much for the stellar review!

12/19/2021

Helen D.

Westfall Roofing just completed total replacement of my tile roof. I could not have been happier from the initial sales discussions and contract initiation to the completion of the project. Everyone I encountered listened to my concerns and expectations and followed through accordingly. Each team showed up at their scheduled time. The various teams that worked on the project were all very professional and pleasant. The scheduler kept me in the loop for each step of the project; the tear off team and installation team cleaned up the worksite at the end of each day of work. It was particularly impressive to watch the installation team sit on the curb across from the house at the end of their first day of installation and admire their work. (Think about it – the street view looks much different than the roof view where they work.) They had every reason to take great pride in the work they did. I highly recommend Westfall.

Description of Work
Tile roof replacement

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 12/19/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on your tile roof replacement. We appreciate your business very much!

11/29/2021

Rob H.

i original spoke with Cameron for replacing the drip edge with extention on my flat roof where the it meets the aluminum roof to cover the peel and stick that is there. I showed him what I wanted. His estimate on the computer was for $3,700 to replace the whole flat roof. I had mentioned I did not want the flat roof replaced. Disappointed that he would not replace the drip edge and cover the peel and stick onto the aluminum roof I told him I was not interested. Today I am seriously considering replacing the flat roof so I requested that he send me the estimate. He called me and I asked him if he could stop by so I could explain the drip edge extension. Previously he said his office was 5 minutes away from me. After explaining I would like for him to stop by so we could get the accurate length of the drip edge he sounded like he did not know what I was talking about. I clearly explained and showed it to him days ago. After explaining again he acted like he did not know what I was talking about and said it would be a waste of his time to stop by. He seems inexperienced about extending a drip edge and not willing to take time to help the customer with what they need. If westfall roofing does not have the skill to replace a flat roof and extend a drip edge, why didn't he just say so instead of saying I would be a waste of his time? Buyer beware!

Description of Work
drip edge extension

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Thank you for the feedback and patience while we train new associates. We will address this behavior to ensure it does not happen again.

11/29/2021

Judith K.

What a great company! My roof was installed last week, and I am very pleased. All the interactions were professional, from the sales person to the project manager to the crew supervisor. Communications were timely and complete. The job was done quickly and cleanup was thorough. I highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Thanks a whole bunch for this review! We know finding a good roofing contractor is difficult, and we are so glad you chose us!

11/17/2021

Dennis J.

Westfall provided top-notch service beginning to end. First, their bid was clear and honest and they walked us through everything to expect once work started. Then they worked the plan, just as they had described it, and finished in one day. Cleanup, followup and inspections happened right on schedule. We have a beautiful new roof and a promise they'll return if there are any problems. I'm betting there won't be.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

03/18/2021

John T.

They did a good job. They are very professional.

Description of Work
replace the roofing

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

03/16/2021

Charles A.

It went really weel.We had a couple of delays but were kept notified.Overall we're satsfied. The crew kept us in the loop during the whole job. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Chuck & Shirley Alderman

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/15/2021

Donald F.

PERFECT! Very professional at every level.

Description of Work
Full roof. Some gutters

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Review for Westfall Roofing - 5413 W. Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL - 39249790

03/06/2021

Rob M.

Roof looks great and the new glass skylights are super quiet with the rain - compared to the plastic ones that were removed! I was a little disappointed with a couple of cleanup items on the backend of the project. Paul came out for a final review; I mentioned my concerns and he sent guys out within a few days to correct. All in all, I am very happy with the outcome and would recommend Westfall Roofing. The contract included up to 5 sheets of plywood replacement. We only needed one and I was super impressed that they gave me a credit for the 4 unused sheets. I was certainly not expecting that. After getting several quotes from reputable companies in the area, I am happy with my selection!

Description of Work
Replace Asphalt Roof

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

03/05/2021

Jim D.

Westfall was very easy to work with. Every person I dealt with along the way did a good job and provided great customer service.

Description of Work
Shingle roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/26/2021

Linda P.

Well. Team arrived in time, kept site clean. Great finish work.

Description of Work
New roof replacement.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/23/2021

Jo W.

From start to finish everything went perfectly! Presentation by Bruce, the salesman, was excellent, informative ensuring us Westfall Roofing was the company we wanted. Office staff was always very professional, keeping us informed every step of the way from ordering, to permits, shingle delivery, and roof install date. Melissa Frye, was absolutely wonderful to work with, keeping us informed of all stages and extremely professional, providing great customer service! Carlos and his crew were seriously hard workers! They were also respectful of our property and home. Very professional crew and clean up was like they were never here. We would definitely hire Westfall again and would recommend them to others! Our new roof looks great!!!

Description of Work
A new roof was installed

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for the appreciation! We will make sure these associates are made aware of their recognition.

02/12/2021

Andrew H.

Decided to have my roof replaced. Westfall had done a few roofs in my neighborhood and the neighbors were happy with their work. They were extremely communicative and on time! New roof looks great. It is a messy job, but they thoroughly cleaned up the roof, yard and made sure no nails around home. Thank you Mark and the team for a great job!!!

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you so much for the appreciation!

02/02/2021

David D.

All went fine, but still waiting for the "Wind Mitigation" to be set up.

Description of Work
Replacing roof and gutters with down-spouts

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Was this resolved, Mr. [Member Name Removed]? Another company does our wind mits for us. They take a few weeks sometimes, unless otherwise requested.

01/12/2021

Timothy M.

Everyone was extremely knowledgeable. Work was performed in a timely manner and the price was well worth it. Provided us with a roofing option that other companies don’t provide. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Review for Westfall Roofing - 5413 W. Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL - 39130733

12/23/2020

David Y.

Best company. Excellent communication and very professional. Enjoyed working with Lenny and Simon. The entire crew worked hard and efficient. Cleaned up each day. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

11/04/2020

Anne R.

I got 3 estimates and all were fairly close in price. Lenny at Westfall communicated very well with me, and the company accommodated a change in schedule due to a family emergency. There was very good communication throughout the project. They finished the roof ahead of time -- it looks great! And they left my yard very clean. Westfall gave me a senior discount and a refund on unused wood. Be sure to consider them when getting your roofing replaced!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/31/2020

Valentina C.

Excellent, men were prompt. Very polite and courteous. They did an excellent job of cleaning up. Would recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
Main roof and flat roof

Category roofing, woodworking

Cost $10,605.2

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/19/2020

Jason W.

So far I've been impressed with their estimate process. Very friendly, attentive and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Asphalt Shingle Roofing - Repair

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/05/2020

Shawn L.

Best roofing company with fairest price in town. I received several estimates all from A+ roofing companies. Top notch service from beginning to end. Our roof looks amazing and I couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, woodworking