Unlimited Moving

• Trade License Authority
  • 764907

8435 E Adamo Dr

Tampa, FL 33619

Locally owned and operated in Tampa, florida...

4.4

4.3

4.3

4.2

Resposiveness

movers (12)

01/23/2020

It was amazing. They kept everything for me. I was so happy. It was incredible. They made my life so much easier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in packed all my stuff and put all my stuff on the truck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

01/23/2020

It was great. They guys were very polite. They were well spoken. Everything went smooth. I have no issues with them. They came in to put rug on the floor. They packed everything and wrapped the furniture well. They took their time and it was great. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full pack service for me. I moved from Mississippi to Florida.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

05/16/2018

Wonderful. One set of movers picked up our stuff, stored it for a few weeks, then another group delivered to the storage unit. Both groups were outstanding. Careful, friendly, competent, energetic. All staff were pleasant and cheerful. Went above and beyond. Charged what they said they would charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved our furniture from Florida to two storage units in Denver.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

03/16/2018

Unlimited Movers is just another scam moving company!!! From the owners, Thomas Davidson and John Davidson, to the employees, Jake and "Pelli". I arranged the move with Jake and we agreed on a price for an entire truck to move my items directly from one state to another. This price was literally double the normal price, which was something i was willing to pay so I could have a truck with only my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from FL to NJ

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

10/25/2017

Excellent work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A fantastic moving company. They were efficient, very hard working, professional & quick. It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend them to my friends & family. We would like to thank everyone from the management. Very professional attitude.The service provided was good. The movers were efficient, very hard working, professional & quick.i Would recommend to use Unlimited Moving company. Thank you

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

01/27/2014

All services were performed as agreed in preliminary discussions and with resulting contract. Only damages were broken glass in two picture frames - unbelievable that was the only damage! Previous moves had all been via military - this was first one I paid for myself and it was the best move ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UM did a full house (2600 sqft + garage) packing, temp storage for 3 months and delivered goods to new residence in a new state.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2013

09/24/2012

They gave me a quote of about $1900. The reason that I paid more than the quote is that because the estimate was over the phone and I guess I missed a few items when telling them what needed to be moved. They were very, very good. They were easy to get a hold of and they gave me a date of arrival. They actually came a little but sooner than expected. The actual movers were very, very nice. I had a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Unlimited Movers to do some packing and to move me from Tampa to Little Rock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2012

06/27/2012

I originally contacted Unlimited moving based on a friends referral. My sales Rep. was Robert and he was very pleasant to deal with from the beginning. I was then introduced to the estimator Tommy, when he came out to my home. I felt comfortable with his knowledge as well as the price, so i decided to use there services. On move day the men came and did a good job. The team was curtious and hard w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unlimited moving relocated my 3bdrm. home from Atlanta to Tampa providing a full pack service and door to door service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2012

04/03/2012

They under estimated the square footage by almost double which caused problems from the beginning.They were careless with my items. I ended up broken furniture and glass. The legs were broken off of a footstool and off of my dresser, as well as other furniture. They dumped my clothes in the bottom of boxes and I specifically told them I needed wardrobes so the clothes would be hung up. They moved ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company to move from southern Florida to Fredericksburg, VA.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2012

03/16/2012

I researched other moving companies before deciding on Unlimited Moving. So many seemed to have hidden costs and I had heard horror stories from friends about their final price. With Unlimited Moving, everything was clear and upfront. The estimate was right on target and within my budget. There were no surprises on move day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Relocated my Family from Florida to New York. We had a 4 bedroom home in New Tampa. We had Unlimited Moving do a full service move for us. An all inclusive move as they say. We were very pleased with the services that they provided to us. All but one ceramic mug made it without damage. We thought that was pretty good considering the long haul.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2012

Local and long distance relocation.