Total Plumbing Solutions Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

9226 Lazy Ln

Tampa, FL 33614

We are also offering financing during this difficult time.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Total Plumbing Solutions has been in business for over 10 years. We have an excellent reputation with our customers and do repeat work for them. We are growing our service side of the business even more to accomodate our requests for service. We have worked on large and small commercial and residential jobs. We take great pride in our work and always treat the customer with respect and courtesy. Additional email- totalplumbingfl@gmail.com...

plumbers (116)water heaters (21)drain cleaning (15)sewer cleaning (6)drain pipe installation (2)

09/17/2021

I have used Total Plumbing for all of my plumbing needs for several years. Having a home built in 1956 there have been many frequent plumbing issues. My experience has always been great. Total Plumbing is always so responsive providing professional service promptly and efficiently. Their team consists of great master plumbers, highly skilled, very knowledgeable and no matter who shows up at your d...

Description of Work
Most recent hot water heater install

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Review for Total Plumbing Solutions Inc - 9226 Lazy Ln, Tampa, FL - 39477178

05/31/2021

Excellent, This is the second time I have used TPS and they have not disappointed. They keep to their schedule, do what they say they are going to do and charge reasonable rates for their service. Charlie went above and beyond helping with my 95+ year old home will request him for my next plumbing job. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Water Main Line Replacement, Replace Leaky Faucets

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

01/14/2021

Outstanding. Our technician (Tommy) arrived earlier than scheduled (called to make sure we were available). He was very professional and was able to diagnose the location of the leak very quickly. The fix required him to dig a 2'x2' hole in our front yard near the sidewalk and he made the repair. I was very impressed with how he explained the fix needed and how well the yard looked after he was fi...

Description of Work
Fixed leaking main water line in the front yard

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

09/21/2020

great. Michael was very nice and did a great job. would ask for him again.

Description of Work
unlogged my drain

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/25/2020

The service people were great. They were quick and efficient, and they cleaned up after they were finished.

Description of Work
repaired leaking toilet

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/24/2020

they rescheduled the appointment 2x and I don't play that game since my time is just as important as theirs. I needed a plumber sooner rather than later so went with another company.

Description of Work
No work was done.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

07/13/2020

They made it so much easier on me! Very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Excellent!

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

07/01/2020

Thrilled with this company!! They responded the same day and arrived within a few hours. Very professional and thorough job. They called about a week later to find out if we were ok and if we needed anything. Would definitely recommend this company for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal under sink.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

05/09/2020

After sending them pictures of the current unit they sent me a quote to replace the unit with a Navien NPE-240S that was an upgrade from my current unit that was on the verge of dying and the parts needed were not available. I found them to be completely honest and professional and a $1000 cheaper than Cornerstone was.

Description of Work
Replace outside propane instant hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/17/2020

Had under slab leak and Charlie was very happy man to do business with. The was repaired and the home was left cleanner than when they arrived. The best contact I ever had with a Plumber. Client for life. Need a Plumber call these Guys

Description of Work
Under Slab Leak

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Plumbing - Green Building, Video Inspection, Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Slab Leaks, Repipes, Water Conditioning, Grease Traps, Septic Issues, Medical Gas, Backflow Preventers

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check