TODD HOMES CORPORATION

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 1999

3.5

12 EMPLOYEES. COST DETERMINED BY ESTIMATES OR $45/HR/MAN PLUS MATERIALS. REGISTERED BUILDING CONTRACTOR - LIC# RB0002342...

Flames Construction

Juan has over 27 years of experience in providing quality stucco work. He takes pride in each job and customer satisfaction is his number one priority. Call today for your free estimate.

Bay to Bay Stucco & Stone, Inc.

Bay to Bay Stucco & Stone Inc has over 15 years of expertise. When it comes to your home let our experts provide you with options to make a beautiful transformation. We use superior products to ensure lasting results. Call us today for your consultation with one of our experts. We look forward to hearing from you today.

Bozarth Contractors

As a Florida state certified contractor we specialize in window and door sales and installations only! We do not offer window or door repair services. Choosing the right replacement windows or doors is just as important as choosing the right contractor. Whether it's hurricane impact resistant or new construction energy efficient only the highest-quality products are offered. Products that provide lifetime guarantees, little or no maintenance and energy savings are key. Choosing the right contractor is just as important as choosing the right material for your project. That’s why we not only expect you to get the best product but also the best installation service. Bozarth Contractors does not use any sub-contractors for installations. Our in-house professionally trained employees provide exceptional service and quality workmanship that our customers expect. Our goal is to make you comfortable and pleased with both our work and value of service.STATE CERTIFIED LICENSE #CBC1253999.

Offers by Bozarth Contractors on Angi

08/09/2021

I wish I could include pictures. The tile looks like crap, the new gutter looks worse than gutters that are 17 yrs old, I am pulling the shelving out and paying someone else to RE do it. They were pre paid to replace window sills but I don’t want them to touch anything else ! They can keep the money to stay away.

Description of Work
Various repairs around home including shelvesin pantry, new gutter, kitchen tile, repair molding

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling

04/29/2020

Absolutely terrible. Larry Castaneda was incompetent and rude. Heven left his tools behind and had to come back and get them. I would not hire these people again, they are scum bags out to take your money. Look for someone else.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category electrician,home inspection

07/24/2017

Very well. Workers were punctual and helpful. Larry, contractor, was extremely helpful.

Description of Work
Ooutside sealed and painted. Floors inside replace New door on garage side

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,home inspection,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

05/09/2016

This actually happened end of 2008 but I just saw Todd Homes listed and so am replying to report a horrible experience. Toward the end of January 2008" Todd Homes built a brick patio at my home which was not sloped properly and therefore caused flooding / pooling during heavy rains outside the back door and at the perimeter of my house where the patio interfaces. In addition to the patio not slopi...

Description of Work
Tear off an overhang on my back patio and reinstall the patio.

Category remodeling

04/17/2016

They missed so many OBVIOUS problems including water damage, roof damage , shoddy previous repairs and active mold living in the walls. After living in the property for ONE MONTH, I had to move out and have a licensed contractor perform 20,000 worth of mold removal and dry wall replacement from damage Todd Homes missed. Upon a requested revisit once the damage was found, the owner and inspector bo...

Description of Work
Provide a home inspection for a new purchase on a house

Category home inspection

OFFERS HOME REPAIRS, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, DRYWALL, STUCCO, INSTALLATION OF CEILING FANS, SIDING REPLACEMENT, HOME INSPECTIONS, TERMITE DAMAGE REPAIR; ANY REPAIR OR IMPROVEMENTS THAT YOU NEED DONE TO YOUR HOME

WORK ON CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover