The Clean Plumbers - Phillip Maurici

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 1999

Awards & Badges

14545 N Florida Ave

Tampa, FL 33613

We do plumbing better, guaranteed. Here’s how. Our phones are answered by live service reps around the clock. All of our highly trained technicians are drug free, so you will have the peace of mind that a true professional will enter your home. We provide up front prices. This way, you know all of your options and the exact amount before we do the job, no surprises. We couldn’t be The Clean Plumbers if we left a mess. We always carry cleaning supplies and wear shoe covers to protect your carpet and floors, so you don’t have to clean up after we leave. 100% Satisfaction is guaranteed. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work and we mean it. To back up this guarantee, Phillip Maurici has his home phone number on the back of every invoice....

(2040) Verified Reviews

4.3

plumbers (1917)drain cleaning (208)water heaters (144)water softeners (71)sewer cleaning (40)drain pipe installation (15)well & water pump repair (8)septic tank service (8)appliance repair (33)HVAC Companies (24)handyman (9)tile installation (9)
Showing 1-10 of 2040 reviews

04/29/2021

Paul did a nice job installing the new faucets. He even tried to get rid of some stains on the bathroom countertop left by one of our old faucets! We had a competing quote from another plumber and were surprised at how competitive The Clean Plumbers are. I do wish they would provide rough estimates over the phone though, especially for straightforward jobs like replacing old faucets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 old bathroom faucets with new ones and installed pop-up drains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2021

Thank you, we love hearing from our customers. Mr. Maurici wants our plumbers to see the situation before pricing, even jobs that seem straight forward can have issues this is one of the reasons we do not quote over the phone. We truly appreciate our customers and hope to have a continued relationship helping with your plumbing needs.

03/22/2021

The Clean Plumber made an appointment for the next day, showed up on time, brought the proper equipment, and snaked the drain for a reasonable price. The job was guaranteed for 30 days. When a subsequent back-up occurred, the technician came back the following day, re-snaked the line, and cleaned it again. We have had no further blockages. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out the toilet drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Thank you, we appreciate our customers and love to hear from them. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

01/09/2021

The plumbers who came to help us determine the source of a leak damaging the wood floor in main room were outstanding. They thought out of the box. We are very pleased with their work. Thanks, Paul and Dayton.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for leak

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

Thank you I will let Paul & Dayton know. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

10/01/2020

I had a couple of exterior pipes that were leaking, one of them into the wall, so I was in a hurry to have them fixed. They arrived for the job slightly late, checked it, gave me a quote up front, and I told them to do it. They did the job well (I hope). My concern is that the cost was excessive: $491 for a job that took two hours, that's about $250 per hour. I also asked them about another issue:...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two pieces of exterior pipes, on going into a wall, because they were leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

We appreciate hearing from our customers and take each review seriously. On checking your service call, yes we arrived approximately 20 minutes past our window of arrival time due a job taking a little longer than anticipated. Our plumber arrived checked out your problem and gave you the price, you agreed to the price and he did the work, he replaced several pieces of broken line and a replaced a ...

09/22/2020

The plumbers led by David cut access hole in kitchen ceiling and removed a cabinet, which were soaked, and repaired the leak. They were prompt, courteous, and lived up to their name and reputation for cleanliness. I appreciated their safety precautions wearing masks and social distancing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbers found tiny but potentially devastating leak in old copper pipes above kitchen and below upstairs bath about 1 inch below subfloor. The repair was expertly done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

We appreciate our customers and love hearing from them. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

07/24/2020

I couldn't be more pleased, the two people I dealt with could not have been nicer, Joann taking my appointment and Adam doing the work. Adam arrived on time, wore a mask and bless his heart took off and put back on his booties every time he had to go out to the truck. Adam was also very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me. Initially the issue was not apparent but there was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a significant leak in one of my toilets

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Thank you!! Phillip Maurici Plumbing

07/15/2020

Their tech, Adam, was polite, quick and efficient. He explained everything he was doing along the way and answered all our questions with professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Thank you, we appreciate hearing from our customers. I will let Adam know. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

06/20/2020

Very, very well. The young man knew what he was doing and had all the equipment needed to do the jobs without delay. It was a pleasure to get things working properly again. Such a nice gentleman in every respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two new faucets

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

Thank you, we always love hearing from our customers. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

05/24/2020

I had a really good experience with The Clean Plumbers. Dave was on-time and was able to come out the same day of the call. He was courteous and respectful (had his mask, gloves, and booties for his shoes). Kitchen sink was clogged deep. No amount of plunging or chemicals was going to fix this. Dave accessed the cleanout and spent some time running a machine deep into our pipes. Woohoo! Clean pipe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

Thank you we appreciate hearing from our customers and strive to maintain excellent service to all. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

04/15/2020

Jorge, our technician, did an outstanding plumbing job! He was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. We outlined all of the items that required work, he provided us with an estimate, and we agreed on pricing and work to be performed. And with my Angie's List coupon, we saved an additional $31 which brought the actual cost lower than his estimate! Without hesitation, we highly recommend using The C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple items from a 4 Point Inspection report

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you so much, we greatly appreciate hearing from our customers and this will go in Jorge's file. Phillip Maurici Plumbing

Plumbing, Drain Pipe Installation, Drain Cleaning, Pool & Spa Maintenance & Repair, Water Heater & Water Softeners, Wells & Pumps, Sewer Cleaning, Lawn Irrigation, Handyman, Large Appliance Repair, & Ceramic Tiles.

Heating & Air Conditioning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check