Szold's Modern Floor Coverings

Founded 1945 • With Angi since September 1999

Szold’s Modern Floor Coverings has been specializing in your flooring needs since 1947 from the exact same location! We specialize in all Floor Coverings including Carpet, Hardwood, Exotic Woods, Tile, Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain, Slate, Laminate, Vinyl, Linoleum, and Resilient. We purchase our hardwood directly from the mill, no middle man involved! We are also an authorized and trained Marmoleum dealer. Let us come to your home for a FREE estimate today!...

James Ford concrete pump service ,Inc

Provide a concrete pump service to contractors and homeowners who are placing concrete in areas that are too tight for trucks to reach like backyards inside houses and buildings

Jose Delgado Llc

JOSE DELGADO LLC HI THIS IS Jose Delgado!! . This is my own company, I am in this business more than 18 years, my goal is to be the best alternative. Every day with a lot of effort to satisfy my customers being honest and punctual, but above all be fair with prices. Without further a few things to add I hope to please you in its entirety as a professional that I am

Quintana Flooring & Interiors, LLC

At Quintana Flooring & Interiors we take pride in providing our customers excellent customer service and quality work. All of our staff members are experienced and very knowledgeable not only with the flooring products that we install, but the flooring install methods we use.

04/11/2016

The experience was excellent. They were on time, did their job and were pleasant.

Description of Work
They installed flooring and took up some carpet to replace padding, They put in new molding and transition and also did some carpet repair.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/21/2015

Szold's Floor Covering Company is number one in sales, service and installation. Dean, my salesman, listened to my concerns regarding the problems I had incurred with water intrusion and came up with positive suggestions on how to rectify the problem. He had the knowledge and experience I needed to solve the problem due to his familiarity with the Tampa climate conditions. The installers they sent...

Description of Work
Installation of carpet in the Living Room & Dining Room and treatment of the cement slab due to water intrusion.

09/08/2014

See above. Wouldn't even consider ever using anyone else. Szold's Modern Floor Covering knows everything about all types of floor covering and are always glad to help with any needs you may have. My experience with Dean Williams was most positive. from start to finish!

Description of Work
Installed carpet and vinyl through out entire house. Also installed quarter round as well. Salesman, Dean Williams was very considerate and professional with all our guestions and even came to inspect the work when completed. I should mention that we live two counties north of the store... We live in Hernando County. The store is located in Hillsborough County. I should mention that there was a small issue with the dye lot of the carpet but the owner of the store came right out and made everything perfect. Szold's Modern Floor Covering is the BEST in floor covering s! We have used them since 1975! Dean has been working there all these years. The current owner was originally an installer,and has also worked there just as long. Steve now owns the store. Very experienced with all types of floor coverings.

07/17/2013

We haven't actually seen their work, however, we are most pleased with them, they have gone above and beyond if there's some problems that we have to do. We feel comfortable with their price, they are the cheapest in town and I think it will be fine for what they were going to do. What I like about them is that they do not pressure you at all, it was very nice that they were happy to let us pick a...

Description of Work
We are remodeling our condominium and we had contacted Szold's Modern Floor Coverings to do the flooring.

06/06/2013

Szold's Modern Floor Coverings well I actually didn't have them come in and do anything but they were very quick to respond to the e-mail that I sent them and to answer a couple of questions that I asked them. I was very impressed with the way they do business. I think they did give me a quote. It was pretty competitive. I would say from where I am they have competitive prices. Of course I don't h...

Description of Work
Szold's Modern Floor Coverings gave me quote for wood floors, hardwood floors in our house. I have everything in except for a small landing on the stairs and some other stuff downstairs.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Carpet, Hardwood, Exotic Woods, Linoleum, Tile, Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain, Slate, Laminate, Vinyl and Resilient.

Wallpaper, Window Treatments, 24 Hour Emergency Service