Signature Realty Associates/Team Barone

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2013

We are a full service Team that includes real estate sales, luxury homes, new home experts, commercial, title services, mortgage loans, short sale & bank owned specialists, investments. We are professionals with integrity and 20 years experience working for you!!!...

YOUR PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT: My goal is to provide you with the highest quality and ethical service and I hope to lead you and guide you through the selling and/or buying processes smoothly and effectively. In the past 16 years, I have helped my clients reach their real estate goals. I am in the top 8% of all Realtors at the Pinellas Board Of Realtors for Residential Real Estate sales by dollar volume in 2019. I am passionate about real estate, and I care deeply for my clients. I have learned that matching the right property takes listening to my clients preferences and needs. Selling property with my clients requires caring, listening and full explanations of the current market before the process begins. I listen to my clients to determine what is the best for them and their families. I am very aware that selling and buying real estate can be stressful. My clients know that I am here for them every step of the way. Selling and/or buying a home can be a happy experience that, with my help, makes the process smoother. I am available for questions and concerns anytime and I look forward to being of service to you. Certifications and Recognitions: REALTOR CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert“

The only Realtor team in Tampa Bay to win consecutive Angie's List’s Super Service Awards since 2013! Over $110M sold with consistent record-setting prices - and all over Tampa Bay. We TRULY do care about our clients. Our goal is to help you be the most EDUCATED and successful home buyers and home sellers in the market and to ensure that your experience is as low-stress as possible with the very best possible outcome. We are also a lot of fun to work with - don't take our word for it, see our Angie's List testimonials from our clients. Call or send us a message via our website at www.kitchellgroup.com. - Ranked #1 Team in our former Keller Williams office in both 2017 & 2018 (in office of 400+ agents).And top ranked in 2019 until leaving in June 2019 to open Kitchell Group Real Estate brokerage. Consistently in the top 3% of Keller Williams agents nationwide for many years. - FULL-SERVICE TEAM of licensed and college-degreed agents. - As a team, we always have someone available for showings, questions, etc. We hope to meet you and have the opportunity to help you. Call us at 813-693-1003 any time! We'd love to hear from you. :-)

09/22/2015

He is very reliable and very honest. He is a good man. He charges $65 for the first hour then he charges around $40 an hour per labor after that. He has always tread

Description of Work
He does a lot of handyman work fro me around my home. His name is Alan Brosseau.

Category real estate agents

Real estate sales, luxury homes, new home experts, commercial, title services, mortgage loans, short sale & bank owned specialists, investments.

Free Home Value Report