Screens R Us

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2004

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Cost is determined by the job. Located in the Westchase community, we specialize in repairs from a single panel to complete re-screening of pool enclosures. In business since 2003, we have served more than 5000 completely satisfied customers in the Tampa Bay Area. Screens ‘R’ Us was founded as a result of an increased demand in real estate construction and an increased interest in home repairs. The Florida real estate home market has one of the highest amounts of screen and pool enclosures in the country and is an absolute necessity to control the tropical insect populations and maintain personal outdoor comfort. After the initial installation, many of the aluminum construction companies that build these structures have minimal interest in maintenance and repairs to damages caused by pets, kids or animals and rarely respond to customer repair requests for small or single panel repairs. In addition, Florida has a large aging and professional populations who are not comfortable performing their own screen repairs and, therefore, seek professional screening services. Screens ‘R’ Us LLC was established in April 2002 in Florida and is a subsidiary of Ingenuity Resources. It is governed by owner, Andrew Bukowski, who acts as officer of the company and supports day to day operations, labor, and all necessary functions to ensure company success and profitability....

Delgado Multi-Services provides most needs that you would need from handymen work, cleaning and hauling to yard work. We find our value in honest and professional work while trying to connect well with our customers.

Young Entrepreneur starting a small business to learn and grow through new experiences and projects, willing to make sure I do the best quality work I can do

10% Off for Senior Citizens and Veterans ALL YEAR LONG!** 10% Off for EVERYONE and 15% Off for Senior Citizens and Veterans throughout December and January!** At JR Pressure Wash Service LLC we free hand all of the services and keep a close eye on the outcome, constantly retracing our steps to ensure that the job is done to perfection. All of the products we use are top quality - not to "just get it done", but to "get it done right". We're willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are not just satisfied, but impressed, because we want to be your life-time provider of pressure wash and sealing services. Let us show you what we can do for you!!

05/07/2020

Poorly. Initially called and discussed job. I sent him dimensions and photos of lanai windows to be rescreened. Made the appointment for the following week at 11am quoting a price. At 11:45 of the day I called on his whereabouts. He seemed to have forgotten about job. He stated he would come over at 12:30 pm to review it to see when he could do it. He showed at 1:00pm. At that time he stated he th...

Description of Work
Rescreen 6 panels with 20x20 screen on upstairs and downstairs lanai.

02/26/2020

I asked for a quote to replace several panels in my lanai screen. Andy provided a quote that day and returned the following morning to do the work. He and another gentleman arrived on time and completed the work as requested. The screens looks great. While the other gentleman was finishing up Andy noticed my lanai screen door closer was not working properly and made an adjustment to fix it. It was...

Description of Work
Replace several lanai screen panels

03/11/2019

Screen's R Us was immediately responsive to my inquiry via Angie's List. Work was completed the next day. I didn't hear back from any of the other screen repair companies I contacted. I would call Screens R Us directly again for any further needs with my screens.

Description of Work
One panel of my lanai screen was replaced.

08/07/2018

Very Nice and Professional I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Pool Screens

11/15/2017

Great! They were professional, fast, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Had a total of 8 screen panels replaced.

Category screen repair

Complete Re-Screening Pool Enclosures & Patio Lanais, Single Panels & Full Re-Screening, Structural Repairs & Aluminum Framing, Replace Rusted Anchors & Screws, Hurricane Tie Down Straps, Patio Doors, Windows, Lanai Screens, Door Hardware Replaced, Extra Heavy Duty Pet Screen & Pet Doors Installed

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available