Roundhouse painting Llc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2018

Please note during COVID-19 we wear masks and gloves and practice social distancing. Roundhouse Painting Llc is a Tampa Bay Area -based, residential/commercial, Interior/Exterior painting company — Bonded, licensed and insured for both liability and workers compensation. Dedicated to meeting the client expectations by delivering excellent service. We do everything from quick clean-up jobs to detail-oriented high-end projects, single rooms to whole buildings. We also offer rental re-paints of offices and living spaces. At Roundhouse Painting finishing a project is not a problem, We stick with every job until it's done. After completion, we will do a walk-through with you to ensure your satisfaction. We want you to feel that we were the solution to your painting problem. We make every effort to stick to the plan, but the best laid plans can be affected by factors outside of our control (such as weather or waiting for other trades). We do our best to make accommodations based on time and flexibility . We aim to make it a great experience for all. And check out our Deals for Interior and Exterior Painting projects. Please call or text for more details 813-966-1795. Best Regards, Hector Ortiz /Owner Professional painter since 1998 Licensed contractor since 2018;S14540 Email: Roundhousepaintingllc@gmail.com Website: www.roundhousepaintin...

A Service Provider's profile image

+70 more images

house painting (47)interior painting (44)pressure washing (44)decks & porches (12)cabinet refacing (10)drywall (6)wallpaper removal (5)

09/19/2022

Helen R.

It went great. Professional, timely and great price. Would use again!

Description of Work
Re-stucco and paint outer wall.

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

09/15/2022

Pamela S.

Hector and his team did an amazing job. They were pleasant, on time, neat work, and clean up. I will hire them again! They painted Master Bedroom, Master bath, Toilet area, trim and doors, ceiling in shower

Description of Work
Master Bedroom and Bath Painted

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

Thank you very much for your business and hope to hear from you again take care

04/01/2022

Patrick J.

I hired Roundhouse Painting to paint the exterior of my home in February 2022. I asked Hector for references which he provided and my discussion with his previous clients, including contractors, helped me make my decision. His proposal was fair and he helped coordinate with other tradespeople to make some needed repairs that I paid for separately. His painting team showed up at 8am on the day Hector said they would, and worked straight through, each day showing up at 8. They were polite, hardworking and cleaned up at the end of every day. I was very please with the job and hired them to do some interior painting as well. I would highly recommend Roundhouse Painting

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of house

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

[Member Name Removed] I really appreciate your kind words and I’m glad that I reached your expectations thank you my friend

02/11/2022

Denny B.

The house turned out amazing. They carefully prepped everything and it really made the difference. Very sharp, clean lines. No overspray or missed spots. Very professional. Hector and his crew are verk polite, responsive, and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. Super happy.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

09/10/2021

kathrine A.

Mike at Roundhouse did a great job painting my new front doors and was very easy to work with. I will definitely be calling them the next time I have any type of painting project.

Description of Work
Painted new front doors

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

09/08/2021

Julie P.

Hector and his guys did an outstanding job. They were very professional, courteous, and prompt. The cabinets look beautiful. I’m so glad I found Roundhouse Painting on Angi and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painting

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

07/12/2021

Louis R.

Fantastic! The project was completed on time and budget, and the communication with Hector was superb! Highly recommend and professional!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/25/2021

Kimberly L.

Interior painting of our house. Roundhouse Painting performed an excellent job. The team was meticulous, professional, and respectful of our home. With 20 foot high ceilings, and a lot of space with angles, etc., the house has its share of challenges. The team tackled all of these while Hector handled all of our unexpected changes like a pro! Roundhouse Painting is committed to quality work. I am delighted to recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior painting of our house.

Category decks, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Review for Roundhouse painting Llc - 6001 Johns Rd, Tampa, FL - 39384027

04/10/2021

Anne-Christine W.

From the beginning, Hector was very responsive, respectful and honest with our needed project and vision. We had interviewed multiple businesses. Choosing Roundhouse was made without hesitation. Hector and his team were very professional, punctual and clean in every detail. They began with the exterior paint and shortly after, we had them return to paint the interior of our home. A Supervisor was on site daily and Hector would stop to check in with us and look over the work at day's end. Their timeline and expectations were concise and upfront throughout the entire project and made our experience much less stressful. Finding a legitimate, honest and customer service driven businessman is always difficult. However, Hector and the Roundhouse Team are, unequivocally, a highly recommended BUSINESSMAN and COMPANY you will want for any project too! Muchisimas gracias otra vez, Roundhouse Painting!

Description of Work
Exterior and interior home painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

03/10/2021

Philip M.

They were hired based on giving the most competitive quote, thankfully no compromise on quality: the team worked efficiently with good attention to detail. Happy with the results.

Description of Work
Exterior repainting

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/04/2021

Anthony A.

Everything went super smoothly. Hector was my contact for everything and he was always in touch, answers questions and concerns up front and there were no hidden surprises. He made sure to check in on a couple occasions to ensure the job was going well and met my needs and standards. The crew was friendly and efficient. The work was completed so well that I added in the trim and will be using their services for exterior paint as well as epoxy coating in my garage in the near future! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

[Member Name Removed]I really appreciate your business and once again thank you very much look forward to seeing you again

12/24/2020

Frank G.

They covered everything and did a great job.

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets

Category decks

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

12/14/2020

kiley K.

We couldn't be happier with the work and the team that performed the work. Great company and will definitely use the again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category decks, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Thank you very much it was a pleasure doing business with you guys

11/23/2020

Cliff B.

Fast, clean, accurate and professional. Would hire again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior painting of house, several rooms and bathrooms. Also painted pool decking.

Category decks, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to meet you and your family I look forward to doing business with you again

09/26/2020

John R.

Very well would use there service again without any hesitation, very professional, careful with every thing they moved. Ceilings, Walls and Trim turned our extremely well. Also I inquired about cleaning my driveway and it was done before they left and I was very satisfied. Am going to have the Exterior of my house painted and will use them again for that project.

Description of Work
5 Rooms 2 Baths and Laundry Rooms

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/25/2020

Kathryn S.

This was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend Roundhouse Painting. Their prices were extremely competitive with no sacrifice to quality. Hector was responsive and kept me informed as we waited for days without rain. Once started, it was a breeze! One full day spent power washing, fixing cracks and taping. Then it was 1.5 days to paint my entire 2 story home! Mike is an extremely talented painter and runs a crew focused on details. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
House painting

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/15/2020

Chantae M.

Hector and his crew was extremely professional and meticulous with the job. They did a fanstastic job! I will definately be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Review for Roundhouse painting Llc - 6001 Johns Rd, Tampa, FL - 38876633

Thank you so very much look forward to hear back from you take care

08/30/2020

Tom W.

Outstanding! Better than we imagined! From initial consult and estimate to the final touches, Hector, Mike, Norman and their terrific team of pros did a fantastic job. They were friendly, professional, thorough, with attention to every detail. The high quality of the Sherwin Williams paint was just what we had hoped for. The extra care the team took in our home, from preparing the walls and floors, to cleanup and touch up....was unexpected but very welcomed! Thank you all so much for the great experience and the fantastic results! Our 50 year old home feels brand new again! We would highly recommend Hector and his team from Roundhouse for all your painting needs!

Description of Work
residential home - interior walls, kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you I really appreciate it and you’re right your home is a complete transformation I love it👌🏽

08/28/2020

Linda L.

Hector came out and did an estimate on a painting job knowing I needed it done in the need week or so as I plan to list my home. He gave me a reasonable quote so I "hired" him. Well, he became very hard to pinpoint a time frame and kept delaying the job. I finally had to tell him I had to hire another company that could get the work done in a timely manner!

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry that you feel that way I really tried to fit you in our schedule I gave you a call the weekend before last but you told me it was not enough time for you to get ready for us to start and I understood I tried my best to start your project I really did, and I also told you due to the weather we have been backed up, I really tried to have full complete communication with you at all times. I really gave you an awesome price Because you told me you wanted to sell your home and I understood that once again I apologize it didn’t work out, So when you told me you found another company I respected that, One thing we always do is that we never start any jobs that can’t be finished in a proper manner, as you can see with my reviews I always tried to satisfy my customers and we take pride with our work once again I apologize you feel that way please let me know what we can do to make you feel better thank you for your time. Hector, owner

08/06/2020

Michelle C.

The crew was punctual, clean and professional. They took pride in their work and were happy to do the job. They transformed a dark orange home to a beautiful cream within a week! The painting is flawless. The price was fair compared to other contractors who bid on the job. I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend Roundhouse Painting LLC to anyone who wants a job done perfectly for a good price.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] you’re the best

06/24/2020

Andrew H.

I hired Roundhouse Painting to paint the exterior of my house. They did a really great job. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, thorough, and careful crew. I don't have a single complaint, and I would rate them even higher if I could. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. A+

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/20/2020

Noelle P.

I initiated the process of having my house painted by obtaining several quotes from professional painting companies. Immediately, upon meeting with Roundhouse Painting LLC, I was impressed by their quick response time, knowledge and professionalism. After receiving my estimate, I had a few additional questions and to my surprise the owner responded to me on a weekend, after normal business hours. I decided to move forward with Roundhouse Painting and the total project experience exceeded my expectations. The painters arrived early everyday and worked with precision and upmost care. When the project was complete, I carefully reviewed their work and it was absolutely perfect in every way. Most people who know me would say that I am very particular and always expect quality work. I was incredibly impressed with the quality and attention to detail that Roundhouse Painting exhibited while painting my home. My neighbors also remarked about the exceptional quality and that my home now looks like a newly constructed house. I would highly recommend Roundhouse Painting to anyone who is looking for seasoned professionals who will not disappoint. Roundhouse Painting is truly first class from the estimate and pre planning process to the project completion.

Description of Work
Exterior home painted, roof cleaning and painting prep work

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/04/2020

Ryan W.

I highly recommend the company led by Hector and the crew led by Mike, my townhouse looks amazing and the crew was very cautious of my floors and personal belongings. Great group of guys from top to bottom and all I can say is thanks for an amazing job.

Description of Work
Entire inside of 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse. Walls, crown molding, baseboards, and all window trim.