Rossi Construction

• Trade License Number
  • cgc1507795

6708 Benjamin Rd Suite 400

Tampa, FL 33634

Selecting a general contractor can be one of the most important decisions a person or company can make. Fortunately, there is Rossi Construction. With a 28-plus year foundation in the Tampa Bay area, Rossi Construction has built an unsurpassed reputation for commitment to quality and dedication to service. We can bring that same level of experience to your residential and commercial construction project. Rossi Construction specializes in ADA renovations, bathrooms, kitchens, windows and doors. We bring a high level of commitment and dedication to our clients and projects. Our end result is excellence by design. License - CGC#1507795. Plumbing License - CFC1428821. Additional email - jrossi@jrossiconstruction.com....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (58)home builder (6)window replacement (6)interior painting (4)tile installation (17)plumbers (16)electrician (13)lighting (12)woodworking (11)countertop installation (9)flooring (8)drywall (8)

04/18/2016

It took about a month for the project to start after hire. The project went very smooth. It took less than 10 days to complete. Very professional and the bathroom turned out great. Overall we were pleased. We will make sure to hire in the future for any other remodels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted shower and tub tile. Replaced shower walls and shower floor. Tiled with the tile we had bought. Moved bathroom light and added a new light.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2016

We would like to thank [Member Name Removed] for his business.

04/04/2016

This contractor is fantastic. Performed all work exactly as agreed at the beginning of the project, on time and on budget. There was only need for one change order which was initiated by us (customer) for installation of additional overhead lighting. This was a major project. It included: DEMO - removal of the entire existing kitchen and a few interior walls, removing old-style drop ceiling, teari...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Half-house remodel including full relocation of kitchen: demo/removal of entire existing kitchen (including flooring), demo/removal of interior walls and drop ceilings, replace ceiling section(s), build new walls, install tile flooring in 75% of reconfigured home, build/install full new kitchen, install new exterior sliding doors and windows.

CATEGORY appliance repair,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

We were proud to be part of this project and appreciate the [Member Name Removed]'s trust and business.

09/13/2015

I couldn't be more pleased.  The end result of the project was exactly as I planned and imagined.   Jason, the owner of the company and Joe, project manager worked closely with me on the design and implementation of the project.  We had a couple of delays due to the electricians however Joe was able to make up the time in other areas.  Joe was aware that I had out of town company coming in about a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of my kitchen and guest bath.

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2015

We would like to thank them for giving us the opportunity to perform work on their home. They were a pleasure to work with and the kitchen and bath looks great.

07/27/2015

He was understanding and he got the estimate to me in a timely manner.  I will use him in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ben give a free estimate

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2014

07/21/2015

Within a couple of weeks, the drywall cracked. I didn't want anything to do with them after that because it happened within weeks. They hurried. They were never on time in the mornings. They hurried so much that my husband who has a little bit of knowledge in this process said that that's why the drywall cracked. They just did a poor hurried job. I didn't get my monies worth. They looked professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rossi Construction came out last year and did a bathroom renovation. They removed and replaced my shower bathtub combination and removed tiles. They put in a molded bathtub shower unit. Where there was tile, they put drywall up and painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2014

This is NOT one of our past clients. We have NEVER worked for this person. I would ask Angies list to speak with this person to find out which company they actually worked with. It was NOT Rossi Construction.

04/23/2015

Passed on using this contractor. They were not Not accommodating to homeowners schedule. I requested a late afternoon/early evening appt-which he wouldn't do. Other contractors within Angies list are much more willing to work around the customer's schedule than this one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not accommodating when it comes to getting a quote for your project. If you, the homeowner, cant work around Rossi's schedule, good luck getting a bid.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2015

It is NOT appreciated to receive this remark from the owner. The owner described his project to us. We told him that the size of his project is NOT something we could NOT help him with and we would typically NOT go and visit this type of project. However, he expressed that he was in need and asked if we could make an exception. He stated he was only available in the evenings. Our office hours are ...

02/05/2015

They were very professional. Quoted us a time frame and they were exact on the time frame. The were very clean as they cleaned up every night. Any questions I had they were very helpful. Overall a great experience. We plan on using them again if we decide to redo our bathrooms. The kitchen came out very nice and we are very happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled part of our kitchen. A new floor, counter top, back splash, redid the ceiling, and the lighting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2013

We would like to thank them for the opportunity to help with their project. They were a pleasure to work with.

02/05/2015

Jason Rossi was punctual when he came to our house for the initial meeting.  He explained what needed to be done and how long it would take.  I had put off having any work done at my house because of the horror stories I'd heard from other people about contractors and our first meeting made me feel at ease.  A few days before the start of my project Jason came back with the project supervisor to g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and kitchen remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2015

We would like to thank [member name removed] for choosing us to remodel her home. She was great to work with during the process. Her bath and kitchen came out great.

01/28/2015

The person that came to provide the bid was on time and very professional.  We walked through the house and explained the renovation project.  He took copious notes, measured everything, and took lots of pictures. He left us with a spiffy packet containing information about the company and told us we'd be hearing back from them within a week with the bid. Crickets... We never heard back from them....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked them to give us a bid on a small renovation project. They did a thorough inspection but never followed up with a bid.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2014

Ben Klein visited these people back in the summer. They had an unrealistic budget for what was requested. They were told at that time that we could not help them.

01/14/2015

On March 17, 2015 I informed Rossi that all the outdoor wood facia of our addition and only the white painted wood that was added to our home by Rossi Construction was riddled with mold. On March 17th Jason Rossi promised that he would have someone look at the damage. After a month with no one getting back to us on April 17th I contacted Rossi again. On April 17th Jason Rossi told me "According to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2014

Work was completed on August 11, 2014. We were contacted by the client 7 months later to notify us that he had some mold growth on the exterior of the soffits on his house. Our project manager was sent out immediately to look at the issue. It was noted as evidenced by pictures that the mold is surface growth. The growing of mold on an exterior of a house after 7 months CANNOT be attributed to work...

Residential & Commercial remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Windows & Doors, Design & Build, Remodeling, Tenant Improvements, Historic Renovations, Master Bedroom Suites, Access Construction & Remodeling, Home Theaters,

Check, Visa, MasterCard