Rossi Construction

Florida: General
08/31/2022

6708 Benjamin Rd Suite 400

Tampa, FL 33634

Selecting a general contractor can be one of the most important decisions a person or company can make. Fortunately, there is Rossi Construction. With a 28-plus year foundation in the Tampa Bay area, Rossi Construction has built an unsurpassed reputation for commitment to quality and dedication to service. We can bring that same level of experience to your residential and commercial construction project. Rossi Construction specializes in ADA renovations, bathrooms, kitchens, windows and doors. We bring a high level of commitment and dedication to our clients and projects. Our end result is excellence by design. License - CGC#1507795. Plumbing License - CFC1428821. Additional email - jrossi@jrossiconstruction.com....

home remodeling (58)window replacement (6)interior painting (4)tile installation (17)plumbers (16)electrician (13)lighting (12)woodworking (11)countertop installation (9)flooring (8)drywall (8)door installation (7)

09/03/2020

Gale A.

They did a good job. They were very good. I would highly recommend them. He did a super job. He made the house bigger.

Description of Work
He redid my house.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/03/2014

07/01/2020

Cassandra S.

I put in a quote request for our smaller project to Rossi Construction. We were told by a window and door company that we would need a general contractor. This is a general contractor who advertises that they do windows and doors. However, I got back a response stating that this isn't something they could help with, but to keep them in mind for "whole house remodel, bathrooms, and kitchens". So they don't do the work they advertise, and it appears that our project was too small for them. What's confusing is if you look them up their most recent projects in our county are windows. Unfortunately for them we also have 2 bathrooms and a kitchen that need remodeling, and we were trying to do one at a time and find a good contractor to go forward with the other two. I'm disappointed that supposedly good companies like this feel that small projects aren't worth their time.

Description of Work
Close in one window, convert set of 2 windows into a exterior door, and close in Sliding glass door to a glass block window instead.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

We would like to thank [Member Name Removed] for contacting us. After a short discussion with her it was determined that her project was not the type of project we can help with. The size of her project fell under our minimum job size requirement. Rossi has a job size requirement in order to allow fair pricing for all customers. Our company is set up to build larger projects, as a result we carry larger insurances, bonds and payroll. These items make it impossible for our company's business model to compete and perform projects under a certain job size. We wish her well and are sorry we could not help her..

09/27/2019

Judy R.

Worked continuously 7:30-4:00 5 days/week for 6 weeks. Only subbed out the electrical and pouring of the cement floor. Replaced the galvanized pipe and ductile iron pipes, upgraded the ceiling beams, added hurricane straps per code, created a walk-in shower w/ toilet and vanity/sink. Insulated the walls/ceiling and installed the dry walled. Great job.

Description of Work
Converted 1-car garage into room w/full bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

We would like to Thank [Member Name Removed] for the business. We are glad we were able to help her with her project.

02/24/2019

c S.

I would highly recommend Rossi construction. Jason and his employees were very professional, very conscientious, and definitely went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the project. If I emailed questions, they were promptly answered. I believe the pricing on the project was very fair. I am recommending them to all my friends. It was a great experience working with this contractor. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I did a complete kitchen remodel. Completely gutted.

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Thank you for allowing us to help with your project

02/04/2019

Jennifer C.

Wonderful! Jason was super professional during the estimate process. Very reasonable price compared to the other estimates we got. Jake then came and did the all the work. He was reliable, friendly, paid close attention to details, and always cleaned up his mess every day. He went above and beyond, making sure that we were not put out of our kitchen for even one day. That felt like a miracle considering we have two small children, so we loved never being inconvenienced. We are very, very pleased with how the kitchen turned out. Just beautiful! Jake even came back out after we noticed a few "missed spots" and details we had missed.

Description of Work
New backsplash, painting cabinets, and installation of new gas range and hood.

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

Review for Rossi Construction - 6708 Benjamin Rd, Tampa, FL - 37695024

Thank you for the business, we are glad we could help.

10/12/2018

Devin H.

As many people know remodeling your home can be very stressful. Thankfully Jason Rossi and his professional crew at Rossi Construction made the entire process a smooth one. They are very true to their word and always communicated very well during the entire process. The workmanship, the attention to detail and turning our room into the room we envisioned was a remarkable experience. My wife and I highly recommend Rossi Construction, they do amazing work and get the job done right!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Review for Rossi Construction - 6708 Benjamin Rd, Tampa, FL - 37468376

We would like to thank them for the opportunity to help them realize their dream.

09/24/2018

michael M.

Made an appointment approximately 5 days in advance. The appointment was confirmed the day of the appointment with Mr. Rossi. I left an in progress business meeting to honor my the confirmed appointment. At the appointment time Mr. Rossi called and said he would not be there for 30 minutes, he was curt without remorse for the situation. We have all faced situations where someone is late and it can happen. When it does sincere remorse and concern for being late goes a long way. Mr. Rossi did neither and was then rude and cut our conversation short and would not pick up a return call. Beware

Description of Work
Needed two interior exterior doors installed

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] is a very angry individual. I had a meeting run 45 minutes late. (I do not bring my phone into meetings). As soon as I sat in my car I immediately called Mr. [Member Name Removed]. The first thing I stated to him was that I apologize but I had a meeting run 45 minutes late and my GPS says it will take about 30 minutes to get there, will that be alright. He immediately told me NO, it will not be alright. I asked if we could reschedule and he said no. He continued to immediately tell me that he did not think I meant my apology and that he had made arrangements at work to cover the meeting. I said again that I apologize but my previous meeting ran long and that I could be there in 30 minutes. He immediately stated again that I was not sincere and did not mean my apology, he became rude and insulting. He threatened to give me a bad review (As he did which you can see here.) Upon hearing that I immediately ended my conversation with him. He tried to call back and I ignored him. He immediately then sent me multiple insulting and threatening texts. I request that Angies list investigate this review and this person. We request that this be removed from our account as there was no [Member Information Removed] to satisfy him.

04/27/2018

Tamar T.

The company was wonderful. Everyone we had working in the condo were professional and went out of their way to do an amazing job. The owner Jason Rossi as well as Linda in the office were accommodating and professional. I think this job turned out more time consuming than expected. After having paid for most of the work and then having a break when IKEA came in to do the cabinet installation we had only $500 left owed to Rossi. I think a less professional contractor would have left us high and dry at that point but they returned to finish up and complete a wonderful job. Rossi construction is a reliable and highly professional company.

Description of Work
Our condo needed kitchen and bathroom updates as well as work everywhere in the condo. Rossi construction did all the work to get our condo looking like new. They painted, fixed electrical issues, installed a new shower and new closet doors. They demoed the kitchen and coordinated with us having IKEA cabinets in the kitchen. They then returned to get the kitchen reconnected, some tile put down as well as shelving and hanging other cabinets.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

Thank you for the work, we were glad we could help with your project.

04/18/2018

Gina B.

It went very well. The guys from Rossi did great work. We did a complete remodel of two levels of our house (we have a split level). The work included a full redesign of the master suite (took space from the bedroom to make a bigger bathroom and add a walk-in closet, also changed configuration of some windows), full redesign of main level (kitchen, living, and dining space) that included floating a sunken floor and removing walls to open the space, and cosmetic updates to the rest of the bedrooms (new doors, trim, paint, etc.). Only small issues were due to subcontractors, and Rossi made sure everything was brought up to expectation. We're super happy with the result and would not hesitate to use them on future projects.

Description of Work
Master/Bath/Kitchen Remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

Review for Rossi Construction - 6708 Benjamin Rd, Tampa, FL - 36990002

We would like to thank them for choosing us to complete their project. They were a pleasure to work with.

03/30/2018

Danielle C.

Rossi Construction just finished renovating our veterinary hospital. The entire process from start to finish was flawless. Jason was the only contractor who looked at our space and was able to get a rough quote to us within 24 hours. Everything ran on schedule and within budget, and the final product was beautiful. Our project supervisor was incredibly knowledgeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for construction work in the Tampa area.

Description of Work
Renovation of a Veterinary Hospital

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

We would like to thank them for choosing to work with us. Their Vet office came out great and we wish them luck with their new business.

Residential & Commercial remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Windows & Doors, Design & Build, Remodeling, Tenant Improvements, Historic Renovations, Master Bedroom Suites, Access Construction & Remodeling, Home Theaters,

Check, Visa, MasterCard