Rojas Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 2021

At Rojas Carpet Cleaning in Tampa, we utilize some of the best professional cleaning resources to make sure your home is effectively cleaned. We use truck mounted steam cleaning and deodorization for long lasting results. Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. To extend the life of your carpet cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills. Offers 20 years of experience in home service cleaning and complete home sanitation, including carpet, tile, upholstery, mattresses, stains, pet odors, dryer vents, tile regrouting, marble polishing, carpet repair, stain protection, and air duct cleaning. We service homes, boats, RVs, and autos. 24-hour flood service, water extraction, and damage restoration, including carpet repair and restretching ....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

carpet cleaning
Ceramic Tile Project project

carpet cleaning

tile installation (5)carpet cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)

07/20/2022

Lori P.

Great job and very quick. Will use them for all my carpet and tile job's!

Description of Work
area rug

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

06/30/2022

Dorothy D.

Rojas was on time and very efficient, he took my rug outside and cleaned to protect my laminate floor. Rug was very clean. He is very efficient, excellent service.

Description of Work
area rug

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

Mindi W.

Darien went over and beyond what we expected. The house we were moving into had the dirtiest tile and grout I had ever seen. Even Darien said in ten years of business he had never seen a floor so dirty. Amazingly he was able to get it all clean and beautiful. It looked brand new. We also had him clean the carpeting in one of the rooms, that too came out great. I highly recommend Rojas Carpet Cleaning and Restoration!!

Description of Work
tile and grout cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

William P.

My experience with rojas carpet cleaning was wonderful, I have white tiles on my floor and they where dirty dirty, let me tell you my floor came out better than new an so shinny when my wife got home she was amaze and in love with his work, we ended up calling him again for the sofas since they are also white and my nephews go all crazy on them all the time and wow they came out like new. Rojas carpet cleaning is the real deal guys, you know what they say happy wife happy life and my wife love his work.

Description of Work
Tile and sofas

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

roberto H.

I got a friend from work who recommended this crew a week ago took his advice obviously , other then being fast and having great quality on their products,All started cause i wanted to gift my Parents with a good cleaning at their House , they Wax and Sealed the Tiles and Restored all the rooms in the house that had Carpets , best of all was when they over heard my mom complain about her Dryer being dirty and got it done for her at a great price ,Now i got my uncle asking for the Company details to get his House clean , this people are amazing, amazing work , clean and professional in every way .I had to tell my uncle to wait until my house is clean cause i had to booked an appointment for my self , Big thanks to the Roja’s Team!!!!

Description of Work
Upholstery/Carpet - Auto

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

Claudia H.

Best carpet cleaner company, they did a really good job , I have dogs and the carpet looks like brand new.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

yordanka C.

I contact Darien to clean my tile and he did a great job definitely recommended i will contact him against in the future i love the way my floors are looking now Thank you so much Darien Ya

Description of Work
tile and grout cleaning

julio A.

This guys came and restore my carpet in a blink Of an eye ! Great service and very professional I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Contact

Phone

7905 Beasley Rd

Tampa, FL 33615

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.