Restoration 1 of Tampa Bay

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

At Restoration 1, we understand that the people we work with are going through a stressful and emotionally difficult time. Because of this, we strive to provide caring and courteous support, upfront communication, and effective services to our customers. We handle water damage, fire cleanup, smoke odor removal, mold remediation and any other services needed to restore your home or business. Our reputation for fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times, which is why we are always ready to help! Restoration 1 aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state. You can never guess when a disaster will happen to your property. We recommend storing our contact information in your phone, so you may reach us at any hour when a flood, fire, or mold infestation occurs. Our solid reputation ensures that no matter the situation, we’ll get the job done right the first time. Should a disaster ever occur in your home or business, find the closest Restoration 1 for unbeatable service. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the work provided! ...

4.4

mold removal (9)water damage restoration (7)biohazard cleanup (4)

Bob P.

It went great! On time and professional.

Description of Work
Water leak remediation

Category water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Renee R.

Timely, efficient and good communication. Overall great service. Kept me informed along the way.

Description of Work
N/A

Category water damage restoration, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad we were able to help resolve your issue and get your home dried out before any fungal growth began. Hopefully you'll not need us again, but if you do, we'll be ready!

Stacy K.

I highly recommend Restoration One. They were timely, did quality work and problem solved for creative solutions. I have used them several times and have been very pleased. Honest good people who do great work is hard to find.

Description of Work
N/A

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

01/28/2019

Roger Anthony S.

I had a water leak under the kitchen sink and the plumber recommended another firm in the area that came out, took pictures, then ignored my requests for an estimate for six weeks. In my frustration, I called a more local firm which was Restoration 1. Within a day they were out here and saw the damages, and gave me an estimate of damages that day. Julia Shear and Dave Adams were great to work with and the crew as completely prompt and professional. As I have been in this house for 13 years without a claim, I did not know what to do and Julia helped me through the process. Making sure that everything was done and even being here when the insurance adjuster came to inspect. She spoke with them and helped them understand what damages were from the water and what damages were from the mold. Mold was cleaned up in a day or so and ready for the contractor to come and start the remodel/repairs. All went well and I thank Restoration 1 for their help through this difficult process.

Description of Work
water damage and mold remediation

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

01/08/2019

Christine D.

The owner,contractor never saw the house.He employs a woman who is his Project manager. She tried to file a false claim for asbestos using her son as the asbestos inspector.Her son is not a registered asbestos remediator.There is no asbestos at my home.The insurance company rejected her claim. I called the owner/contractor Dave Adams to ask for help as the project manager missed appointments, vanished with no word for days and continually told me different stories about why the paperwork has not been sent to get the funds released so the work could begin.I first had contact with the project manager in June 2018.The funds were released in the end of November 2018.The contractor/owner deposited the checks and the work began.When I asked for a revised schedule from the project manager in the middle of December,,as all dates had been missed and I had a mess in my yard (front & back) he met with me.I was hoping it was to revise the schedule and take over or assign another PM as his project manager was unreliable and on several occasions told me flat out untruths. He met with me and told me this project manager had sent an email to him requesting $ .This email supposedly came from me.I did not send any such email.The PM was trying to defraud the owner by sending a request for funds which was not from me but said it was.He told me had never seen the schedule of contracts with his signature on them sent to my mortgage company to release the funds for repair. The owner/contractor then told me my house should be torn down and that I was a :charity case". He then said he would come look at the job as he had never been there to the property despite having deposited the checks in his account.He offered that he may be interested in allowing the sub contractors to finish the job.The next day 12/13/18 he refused to return my call about our appointment and sent me a text saying he was not doing the job.God Bless. Very dishonest, I heard him at the McDonalds before our meeting .He was speaking to another woman he brought with him who I did not know.He had never met me .I was early.I heard the woman telling him 'she" has gotten you into a mess.You need to get out of this.Say whatever you have to.You're not going to make much on this job if anything. Needless to say I am very distressed as this has been torture for me.After 6 months, no work, I have been lied to and have a mess in my yard. I went outback to take a picture of the mess left by the subcontractor .I stayed 2 feet away and despite this ,I stepped on a nail sticking out of a board.in the pile.I had a $250.Medical bill for that.I have pets who I have to take out into my yard on a leash so they don't get hurt on the debris..I have no idea what to do with this mess.I have heard nothing from Mr Admas, his subcontractor ,or anyone else affiliated with this group. The franchise HQ in TX does not care how they treat their customers either.

Description of Work
Mold remediation/restoration services

Category remodeling, mold removal

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

Review for Restoration 1 of Tampa Bay - 333 N FALKENBURG RD, Tampa, FL - 37645981

My sincere apologies to Ms. [Member Name Removed]. This reply is delayed because our membership to Angie’s List expired about the time of this review and I had not read it. We recently renewed our membership with Angie’s List. Ms. [Member Name Removed] – I know you’ve had a very difficult time with your home, your insurance carrier and with multiple contractors. Much of what you’ve said is true. I was defrauded by a former employee, and she no longer works for Restoration 1 of Tampa Bay for several reasons. The lady you dealt with was actually my Sales/Marketing Manager, Julia, and the first time she went to your property was with my Project Manager, Brad, who told me the structure was in such bad shape it should be razed/demolished. At that point I thought we were done with the subject. Later, I learned that you and Julia had continued your negotiations without my knowledge. She came to me and said you wanted us to GC the project with sub-contractors Julia had found to do the work. I requested copies of licenses, insurance, scope of work, costs and something in writing from you specifically stating you understood the arrangement. This is the email Julia forged. The one time I met with you was to show you that email and confirm you had written it because I was suspicious – something about the email address was off. We had received the check from your carrier just before you and I met. After our meeting, I returned 100% of the funds from your carrier. Any work done on your property by Julia or her sub-contractors (or family) was done without my knowledge or approval. Restoration 1 had no contract with you, we never did work on your property. Again, I too was lied to and taken advantage of by my former employee.

08/10/2018

Darlene D.

waiting on ins

Description of Work
remodel 3 rooms

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/10/2017

Elena C.

I had a water heat break in my house, Jeremy and Dave came out and had a crew there within an hour to clean up this horrible mess. They were very professional and concerned about getting the problem resolved. I would most definitely recommend them again.

Description of Work
Water damage

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

Thank you for being a valued customer and trusting Restoration 1 in your time of need. We are glad we were able to help.

08/10/2017

Jan B.

They were able to come over promptly, determine the problem, and remediate. Great service!

Description of Work
After noticing a moldy smell near our kitchen sink, I called Restoration 1 to trouble shoot and fix our issue. It turned out that our dishwasher was leaking underneath and had leaked a significant amount of water under the sink and appliance.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]. It means a lot to the Restoration 1 team. We appreciate your business!

08/09/2017

Tim D.

See above response.

Description of Work
I had a pipe burst and Dave came right away, worked with my insurance company and took care of everything. What a relief it was to have someone who cared handle things so I didn't have so much on my plate!

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

08/08/2017

barry C.

Dave's Company went about and beyond what we expected. Couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dave also help refer us to other vendors for the additional needs to bring the house back into shape. Professional and quality work from beginning to end. Highly recommended

Description of Work
We employed Dave's company to help remove mold and dry out portions of the house (laundry room, dining area) which constituted moving appliances and furniture and drying out areas which were a result of an air conditioner leaking.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

[Member Name Removed] we were pleased to assist you, when disaster struck. We are always working 24/7. We value your review. It helps us to help other customers like you. Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Contact

Phone

333 N FALKENBURG RD

Tampa, FL 33619

Website

If you can think of it, we can do it!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    CGC 1514699, MRSR 2642
    State of Florida
    IICRC, IAQA, OSHA
    08/31/2027

Including COVID-19 cleaning and decontamination

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment