Red Cap Plumbing and Air

Florida: General
08/31/2022

6605 N Nebraska Ave

Tampa, FL 33604

Red Cap Plumbing and Air Conditioning offers extensive knowledge and service when it comes to your home's plumbing & Air Conditioning. We call this Red Cap Service. We also guarantee this service. Red Cap Service ... Guaranteed. We are fully licensed and insured, family owned and operated, our owners are born and raised in the Tampa market. Since we take such pride in our work, if you are not completely satisfied with your service you can take the technicians Red Cap and we will buy this cap back for $100 credit on your next service. So give us a call and experience our friendly, honest and dependable service for the Tampa area....

4.1

plumbers (657)drain cleaning (145)water heaters (66)home remodeling (17)HVAC Companies (12)water softeners (10)drain pipe installation (4)well & water pump repair (2)sewer cleaning (39)appliance repair (12)small appliance repair (8)handyman (6)

10/14/2020

Unaware by me, my 89 year old mother called them and they came out and gave her an estimate of $400, when they left she paid them $707 (including their generous $59 off coupon). They charged $224 just to clear out a drain trap on the first bathroom, then in the other bathroom they replaced her faucet with another one and they charged $524 for that faucet, in which I found out wholesale price on th...

Description of Work
Faucet Replacement

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/17/2020

I paid for clean out (snake) but the problem was not fixed. I've had major issues with them co-ordinating between ME the OFFICE and the PLUMBERS doing the work. Total disconnect. Very frustrating. 2 weeks in and I still have no drainage and although 2 messages have been left for them to call me...I've not been called. I admit that what ever is going on in my house is messed up but I've been unable...

Description of Work
Very slow drainage in tub...clean out?

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/20/2020

I paid them $30 bucks to come out and look at it. I got quoted a price of $821. Ridiculous! I bought the parts (35 bucks) and my neighbor installed it all in about 30 minutes. I gave him 20 bucks. So $55 compared to $821. I know a service charge should be added but the amount they wanted is criminal and trying to take advantage of people. DO NOT HIRE THEM!!!!!

Description of Work
I needed the inside of toilet changed out ($12 part) and fix a sink link ($15 part) and sink plug ($8 part)

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/12/2020

The plumber did what he was suppose to do, However, $200.00 for 15 minutes of work is a little steep in my humble opinion.

Description of Work
sink snaked

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/24/2020

Installation of a toilet, garbage disposal and a kitchen faucet- Both gentlemen that were here were very professional and did their job quickly and accurately. I was very pleased with the outcome of all of the work done.

Description of Work
Installation of a toilet, garbage disposal and a kitchen faucet

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/23/2020

From the scheduling to install, every person I dealt with was nothing but professional. They worked to gain me as a customer the right way, touting themselves and not belittling others. Friends recommended them and I will do the same for anyone who needs their services! Good company because they have good employees who care!

Description of Work
New central AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

04/01/2020

Had to replace drain pipe in the shower in master bathroom.

Description of Work
Plumbing pipe repair.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

12/06/2019

Very well. We did not have any issues. The service was straightforward. They answered all my questions. Because of their service and the way they interacted with me, I actually signed a maintenance contract with them.

Description of Work
Preformed an AC service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,wells

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

12/06/2019

So far its the best estimate I have gotten. I will most likely hire them. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Analyzed my AC system gave me an estimate of what a new system would cost. Very professional and quick.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,wells

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

12/02/2019

It was very good. He was very friendly. He was knowledgeable. He was fast.

Description of Work
He unclogged a toilet.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

ALL PLUMBING & AC SERVICES Offered! *Air Conditioning: AC Repair, AC Maintenance, AC Installation, Thermostat Installation, Indoor Air Quality and more *Plumbing: Drain line pressure washing. Water leaks. Water heater installation & repairs. Tankless water heaters. Faucets. Toilets. Camera line inspections. Drain field Rejuvination, Jetting of sewer lines, gas leaks to water heaters, stove. Drain Cleaning, Water Softeners installation & repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available